Default which resort is more of a younger crowd?

You honeymooners traveling to one of the couples resorts in July, was curios to any advice for a bit more upbeat resort style.

Thanks
    Mike

CSA has a Disco that stays open until late into the morning. None of the resorts have a young or old following, you get what happens to be there when you are there, usually a wide mix of every age group. That being said, age is really a non factor as we have hung out with both old and young who we now stay in touch with and have for years.

Awesome! Thanks for the tips, looking forward to our first couples experience!

I agree with Bearso, also at CSA, you have access to the bars and clubs on Long Bay and some are within walking distance.

I would say CSA attracts a bit younger crowd than the other three but there's always going to be a mix and the young people aren't always (or even often) the liviest!

We've only been to CSS and CN, so I can only speak of those two. We are in our early 30s now, but were in our 20s the first 2 times we visited. CSS seemed an older crowd than CN. However, we had more "fun" at CSS and are returning there this year. You'll have a great time, no matter where you end up, I'm sure.

When at any Couples Resort...we're all young at heart!!

You can make me grow old, but you can't make me grow up.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Hey..At CN everyone is the same age and we are all young.

So just try CN..CN is the PREMIER and FLAGSHIP resort of the growing Couples empire.

CN..Couples Negril..Oh,how I do love typing these words.

Hugs from Tommywommy
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I've been to CSA 7-8 times and don't find the crowd young or old..usually a good mix. If anything, I'd say more over 40 than under. Maybe it's the time of year? We go April and October every year. This past year we went in December, and it seemed older and more international.