Hybrid View

Default Picture Contest and Kitchen ideas

Welcome to the family Carrie, Couples Resorts are truly a place for couples and those that are in love.

Some of the things that I really enjoyed from the past web site were the picture contest and the romantic inspirations by the CRO while we were away from Jamaica which included the kitchen ideas/videos from the head Chef. These were some of the site updates besides the Wednesday specials that kept me coming back to the site regularly. I loved seeing the recent pictures and videos from the resorts.

The Picture contest and seeing the delicious food that is prepared at our Jamaican home drew me back to the site often as they were updated, almost daily. Is there anyway of bringing back some type of picture contest to have us be able to see up-to-date pictures from guests? Or the cooking lessons from the kitchen as those also helped us bring some of the flavors back home with us?

Sincerely
    Mark
    Mark & Sylvia

Blog Entries

Hello bowmanswell,

Love these ideas!

I'd like to do a CRO blog series on Jamaican cuisine... and we can share a new recipe each week. What do you think? What recipes specifically are you drawn to? Appetizers, desserts, drinks? WOuld love your input!

As for the photo contest, I absolutely agree that it's fun and engaging to be able to see photos from others, and Couples will have something similar down the road... sta
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Thank you for the reply Carrie. I would love to see videos in and with the actual Couple's Chefs, while they show you how to cook and prepare all sorts of romantic meal ideas that match your theme. Everything from breakfast in bed ideas, picnic lunch ideas, and romantic cooking in the kitchen and candle light dinners. Hopefully the food can range from fish, beef, and salads, and spicy to sweet.

Mark
    Mark & Sylvia

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Romance Officer View Post
    Hello bowmanswell,

Love these ideas!

I'd like to do a CRO blog series on Jamaican cuisine... and we can share a new recipe each week. What do you think? What recipes specifically are you drawn to? Appetizers, desserts, drinks? WOuld love your input!

As for the photo contest, I absolutely agree that it's fun and engaging to be able to see photos from others, and Couples will have something similar down the road... sta
    I would love to see how they make the pumpkin soup, boiled dumplings and oxtails - as a starter. Love the CTI food.

I don't even need the pictures to be for a contest, necessarily. I wouldn't mind just seeing a thread where people could post their pictures to share with others. You'd probably have to limit the number of pictures per post or people could get out of and with it.

I think it would be nice if we had a separate picture thread for each resort. This way, if a perspective, future guest wanted to see pictures of a particular resort, they'd have one thread to look at with out having to guess, "Is this CSA, CN, CSS or CTI?" (especially if they've never been to a Couples Property before).
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Blog Entries

Hi Mark,

I'd love to do a CRO blog series on Culinary at Couples, and do just that. Thanks for the idea!
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Blog Entries

Love the ideas, keep 'em coming!
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts