Thread: CN Au Naturel

Default CN Au Naturel

I noticed recently the Au Naturel part of about the resort has been removed from the website for CN. Is there still an Au Naturel area here? We have a vacation booked for April.

Thanks

Under the FAQ section the AN information is still listed for CN so maybe it was just removed from portion where you were looking for some reason. Hoping the AN section is not being removed as we have a trip booked for November 2015.

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017
    CSS 2014, 2016, 2017

Just looked up the Couples website and it is still mentioned under activities.

We were there 10 days ago, and it was still going strong. They even brought us fruit kabobs, cool towels, and red flags. The new bar is nice too!

Thank god they did not get rid of the AN at CN. That is one of the reasons we go there, that and the wonderful people that work and play there.

Art n Bev

Art and Bev! 19 days for us Mon! See you there!

Great. Thanks for the info. My guess is it just was removed from the page I used when initially looking to go to CN. I did find it under activities. Had us in a sweat for a minute there

Hey Kids....
    Starting to pack... looking forward to seeing everyone. We arrive at CN on Nov 30 for a week after a week at CSA. Decided to split it up this year to celebrate our 40th anno... so please excuse if we have a few tan lines!! Gotta hit the dollar store for beach bar Xmas decorations and shower caps for the bar stools.... Safe travels all.... Colin & Jeannie
    Colin & Jeannie 🍹

CN 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
    CSS 2011
    CSA 2014

Hey guys! See you on the 30th. Thinking we may have to have Colin officiate a vow renewal ceremony for our 35th! Might be a dangerous situation

Hey Colin and Jeannie we are going to beat you by 2 days but are leaving 2 days earlier. C U there. 2havingfun, your screen name looks familiar....11 more days for us....Nov. 28th can't get here fast enough.

Art n Bev

We are CSS last year on the AN side and just loved it however the beach was extremely disappointing. The pictures of the beach at CN look amazing...is there an AN beach as well and is it as beautiful as the website photos?

Art and Bev, Tom and Kathy here, arriving the 29th

Quote Originally Posted by Marc&Sue View Post
    We are CSS last year on the AN side and just loved it however the beach was extremely disappointing. The pictures of the beach at CN look amazing...is there an AN beach as well and is it as beautiful as the website photos?
    The A/N beach at CN is drop dead gorgeous !!!! You will love it....
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

Marc&Sue, there is an AN beach at CN. It is not a large area, but big enough, and it is beautiful. It has its own bar, small hot tub, and a large bathroom and outdoor shower area. It is right next to the wedding area on the beach. The closest buildings to the AN beach I think are 6 and 9. The area is surrounded by hedges; however, there is no pool and to reach the water you must walk across the open beach. The beach area next to the water is public, so there are many people and sometimes a few children that do walk by. CN security is always available to keep the gawkers away.

Hey Tom n Kathy should be a fun time like usual, you guys have been married forever...lol
    Bev and my 7 anniversary on Nov. 30th. Maybe have a wedding anniversary drinking contest....
    Bet we ALL can't wait to feel the sun on our bodies......floating in that nice WARM water....

Quote Originally Posted by Marc&Sue View Post
    Marc&Sue, the beach at CN is the best we have ever been on. As others have said, since the shoreline is considered public, the AN area is not the most private. There will be clothed people walking by and sometimes gawking, but security does a good job of moving them along. If you would like to see more pictures of the AN beach area, just shoot me an email and I'd be glad to share them.
    Last edited by jamaican_junkie; November 19th, 2014 at 04:45 PM.

Just returned from CN last night~

Love, love, love the new bar, it had been 3 years since we had been to CN ( too long). The only thing that would make it better - mid day food, a snack or sorts. Something other than patty's to take the afternoon munchies subside. I suggested at my check-out and hope ya'all will join my campaign.

The trees have grown nicely and the beach was packed! Of course, it never felt that way.

Fruit, flags and someone ALWAYS tending bar. Beach service was sketchy but bartender was alone most days - everyone was helpful returning cups so she could keep mixing drinks. Wait was minimal.

Couples Negril - gets better every time!! Hard to do since it appears perfection from the first visit.
    ... it keepsh me shane