Default How about..........

Hi Carrie,

Welcome to the family! I was hoping now that we have a new CRO we might see some specials, as in the past. This is the first time in many years that we are actually considering another resort. Sad but true...On a number of occasions we booked using the Wednesday Couplicious Deals, but alas, they have been discontinued! Anything you can do to get something like this going again, would be appreciated. It might also be an incentive for guests to visit more than once a year... if the price was right...just sayin...

Thank you,
    Ginny

Blog Entries

Hi ginjoe,

Thank you very much for the sweet welcome!

I recently did a live Q&A with the CSA Facebook group, and this question came up there as well. I ran the questions by the corporate marketing team, and Dean Sullivan, our VP of Marketing and Sales replied with the following response:

We have one of the best value all-inclusive resort experience on the market today. However, we constantly review the business and make every effort to provide a price point that is affordable while not sacrificing on our legendary service, inclusions and ambience.

Hope to meet you soon!
    Carrie
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

That was completely underwhelming.

I was hoping for a better more positive answer from Dean.

Hugs from Tommywommy of 10 0 C

I think it would be really nice to have another Secret Rendezvous!