Thread: Welcome

Default Welcome

Welcome Carrie. Couples is our favorite get away place. Look forward to meeting you next time we come vj

Blog Entries

Thanks, vj! Hope to meet you soon as well.
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Welcome Carrie - I have not been on here in a while and just saw this section. Welcome to Couples, it is a magical place. We will be at CN in a few days. Don't know if you will be in the area, we have a Christmas Hatters Meet up and would love it if you could stop by. We have been going to CN for many years, as we call it our little piece of heaven. This is the only vacation we have taken for many years. We originally went for our 30th anniversary after the sudden death of one of my younger brothers and a very bad experience with a surgery for me. Anyway, we decided to take a once in a lifetime vacation and celebrate our anniversary. Needless to say, we have returned every year since, except last yr because of another surgery. WE had to book this trip very late since I had surgery last Dec and was waiting to be well enough to know we would be able to make the trip. Couples was great with helping us with this trip. We kinda figure this may be our last trip for a while, since I take care of my 2 elderly parents, and I don't like leaving them or being very far away from them. I am so looking forward to this trip. I would love to meet you. But if not this trip, maybe we will be able to get back another year. Again welcome and hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope you have a Very Merry Christmas

Blog Entries

Thank you for that very kind and thoughtful welcome, Happytimes42. Unfortunately I will not be back on the island until January, to spend ample time with family during the holidays. I am so happy to hear of your love with Couples and Jamaica, and can completely empathize with your story. I wish you and your group a wonderful vacation and chance to reconnect and enjoy your romantic getaway.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season as well, and hope to meet you soon
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts