Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Guys Q

Anyone feel self conscious? If so, about what?
    Last edited by island14; October 29th, 2014 at 04:10 PM.

short, long, cut & uncut; all sizes and shapes are at the AN beach/pool. being uncut myself, I was surprised to see more then 50% of the men were also.

MJ - I'm an old guy and methinks you doth worry too much! Do I groom? Yes Size/shape nobody cares. I guarantee you, nobody is going to be looking and saying, "hey, you're bigger than me" or "dude, you need to trim the shrubs." It just doesn't happen.

It really is a mix of sizes, shapes, trimmed, shaved, cut, uncut. There is a variety of peoples of various ages of various shapes. Don't worry no one really cares about what others look like.

People are concerned about the silliest things ..or so it seems. NO ONE cares about stuff like that. Going all natural is all about being comfortable and NOTHING else. It is not a beauty contest or some kind of "body inspection" thing. If appearances is at the top of your list I would suggest you not do it.

Nope to everything! Just relax and have a good time!

Most of us go AN because we won't be stared at or judged. It isn't a beauty contest... if it were, I am sure 90% of us would never set foot on an AN area. I think we are all a little self conscious about showing our imperfections (and we all have them) at first, but after a short time it becomes less and less of an issue. The only things you should be concerned with would be to remember to bring your hat and plenty of sunscreen. Don't worry about all that other stuff, you will be fine and have a great time. Your can't worry and have fun at the same time... so somethings gotta to give. Have fun!

Nobody cares about the size or condition of your "junk".

Do what you feel comfortable being. Most are trimmed or bare- No judgement!!
    ... it keepsh me shane

Default Naked Comfort

Quote Originally Posted by Lovjamaica View Post
    Nobody cares about the size or condition of your "junk".

Do what you feel comfortable being. Most are trimmed or bare- No judgement!!
    We have just come back from CTI and the Island which we visited from the first day. It was so easy and comfortable.

Just go over, take your clothes off, get a drink at the bar, and all else will fall into place. The regulars will make you comfortable in no time.

No one there is concerned about what any part of you looks like and, believe me, you will see all sizes and shapes and their owners are quite comfortable to bare it all; so, why shouldn't you?

That was the most natural environment I have ever come across. After even one day there you will realize that you thought you had body issues until it occurs to you that you have to dress to leave and you wonder why you could not stay in that state for longer.

Forget your fears and just go and do what the others are doing: taking their clothes off and lying on their loungers and just making friends with others of like state.

I agree. I am aware of the intent of AN and how most feel. I do not see it as sexual in anyway and thats not the issue. I am more than aware that I am not a looker and am not to concerned about that. Its just nice to hear and be reassured that these things dont matter. Thanks for all the information. much appreciated.

I agree with most of the comments here, this is a non-issue. Ironically some men like my hubby have the opposite issue since he is "blessed" he thinks everyone is noticing! So not the case! Everyone is chill and respectful, ENJOY your time in the sun!

Quote Originally Posted by Tinalace View Post
    I agree with most of the comments here, this is a non-issue. Ironically some men like my hubby have the opposite issue since he is "blessed" he thinks everyone is noticing! So not the case! Everyone is chill and respectful, ENJOY your time in the sun!
    Some of us that are not " blessed " think it is a " blessing " the thang still works. Lol

Not really self conscious. Occasionally something pops up.... lying next to my lovely wife. Looking at her tanning her body all over, totally exposed to the sun. Such an amazing feeling...

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz View Post
    Not really self conscious. Occasionally something pops up.... lying next to my lovely wife. Looking at her tanning her body all over, totally exposed to the sun. Such an amazing feeling...
    Could not have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinalace View Post
    "Blessed" and from Intercourse, PA. Just struck me as funny.

Do the guys at an AN beach tend to be above average down there? Two weeks ago we were at CN. Midweek we finally got around to walking the Bloody Bay beach up past Riu and back down to GL. We had seen you folks going in an out of the water for a few days so it wasn't shocking and we didn't gawk as we went by. On our way back past the AN beach a VERY blessed man walked down toward us. Personally, I think he noticed my wife and her friend go by and wanted to make his gigantic "blessing" known to them because they both are attractive and my wife is very fit. I had thought about seeing if my wife wanted to try AN until we saw him. We definitely plan to return to CN so its possible that we could try AN someday. People on here say that no one cares, but I have a difficult time believing it. You can't help but to compare yourself and your partners with others. it would seem to be a lot easier for a man to try AN if they are above average. Am I wrong?

JakkL.....speaking for myself, when I'm on the island at CTI, I don't compare myself or my wife to anyone else out there...either consciously or subconsciously. All of it is irrelevant...I am who I am, whether that's good, bad, or whatever. For me, the only thing that IS relevant is getting another Red Stripe, and having as much fun as possible, reuniting with old friends, making new friends, etc. Nothing else matters.

Jakkl

I think maybe you do have a problem with the concept and perhaps it would be wise for you to avoid the AN experience...unless your mind is completely open to universal acceptance of all people's bodies, I think you may find it a struggle.

I'm not overly "blessed" (maybe average...I haven't done a survey) and I really don't care, and certainly nobody at SSB seems to notice or care, so why would I?

Despite what you read here, it's really not for everyone.

NO, the AN men come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Some people are showers some people are growers. At couples resorts, people will notice others but aren't there to comment on it unlike some other resorts.

JakkL, it's not the size of the weapon, it's the method of attack that counts! LOL

no one cares. you may have encountered a guy showing off his goods, posers are everywhere. The people we met at SSB didn't care if you were fat, thin, small penis, big boobs, ...on and on...it's about being AN and enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by mjcbac View Post
    It really is a mix of sizes, shapes, trimmed, shaved, cut, uncut. There is a variety of peoples of various ages of various shapes. Don't worry no one really cares about what others look like.
    Speaking of a mix of sizes, things for me can range from Mini-me to pendulous, just based on prevailing weather conditions. As others have stated, appearance does not matter at all, but if it's all just the same, I'm kinda hoping for a heat wave when we get there......

At CN I saw everything. "Big" guys, regular guys, shaved guys, shaved women, clit piercings, well built women, overweight women, well built men, overweight men. NO ONE CARES. That was the beauty of it. Our first time ever at an AN beach was made so comfortable by the new friends we met there. We were welcomed as if we had been there for several years.

Self conscious? I feel more self conscious at an industry cocktail party with people I don't know than naked with people I don't know on Tower Island. Its a weird affect.

A few have mentioned that they are concerned that they are being watched by others when they move around...of course you are, it is in our nature.

We have 3 dogs (I know, stupid) and when I walk across the room they watch me walk. When I sit down they quit watching. I really think it's human nature to track movement...I'm a people watcher, naked or clothed.
    Last edited by Nautical4life; March 22nd, 2015 at 11:50 AM.

Ct it fan I totally agree. We'll said and I feel the same.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast