Default CSS vow renewal in December

1st visit to CSS but second Couples resort that we have stayed at. Staying in the Prime Minister Suite in December for our vow renewal. Any original, romantic ideas that the resort can offer? Looking outside of the box for this one. Thanks for any suggestions you can give Carrie!

Blog Entries

Hi LJT, thanks for the note! I will brainstorm, confirm with the property team and will get back to you soon.
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Blog Entries

LJT, how about the following? Some would be complimentary and others will require additional fees, so it's up to you! Also, did you have any specific ideas in mind? I'd love to brainstorm with you

1. You can each write a romantic love letter to each other, and we can place them in the room for when you return after a romantic dinner (complimentary)
    2. Romantic decor in-room (champagne, candles, rose petals) - $80
    3. Petals only - $25

Another option is you can bring something romantic with you and we can help you surprise your husband. Whether it's a love note, or writing your names in the sand, we'd love to be a part of it and help you any way we can.
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Hi Carrie! Thank you so much!
    I really like the love letters along with champagne and candles! That would be really romantic.
    We will be celebrating my husbands birthday while we are there. This is more of surprise kind of thing, but any ideas for celebrating his birthday at CSS?

Blog Entries

LJT, how about a private cooking, bartending, or massage class??
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Carrie,
    A private cooking class or massage class would be awesome! How can we make that happen?

Blog Entries

LJT - email me at carrie@couples.com
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Hi Carrie - I sent an email regarding this.

Blog Entries

Hi LJT, I haven't gotten your email... Would you please try emailing carrie@carrieelizabeth.com? Think we can do the private cooking class Just need to know ideal day you'd like to do it!
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts