Default one love wedding pkg

Carrie,
    Is there any way you can provide picture details of the complimentary wedding package details,ie.. What the flowers look like, the cake, and the wedding sites. I'm trying to decide between this one and the Tropical. So I'd really like to be able to compare whether individual upgrades are cheaper. Or if I should upgrade the whole package. The enhancement page is great for picking upgrades, if you know what you are upgrading from. Thanks for any help.

Blog Entries

Hi T&T0811,

Thanks for the inquiry! We'd love to share with you some photos. Please email Michelle at jasm@couples.com and we'll be happy to share specifics with you.

Hope you have a wonderful Friday and weekend,
    Carrie
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Hi Carrie, I am thinking of combining the One Love Vow Renewal and a private dinner as a surprise for my husband. Is it possible to do the ceremony during the day and save the cake to be served at dinner that night?

Blog Entries

Hi Barb111, yes that is possible! Just be sure you please let your wedding planner know.
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Thanks, Carrie!

Welcome Carrie! I got on this thread to ask the same question T&T asked because we just renewed our vows this past August at CN and I couldn't get any pictures of an upgraded gazebo wedding. I was sent the picture of the one love package on the beach and one of the gazebo. When I wanted to see more details I was told they didn't have them and when I asked if there were other locations to get married I was sent a picture of a wedding upstairs by the guest relations desk/swings. I found out on my own you could have it in the tree house or by the spa pond. The day was still wonderful but any assistance you can give to others looking for these details would be greatly appreciated. If all goes as planned we only have 265 more days until our return to our favorite place in the world! Again, congratulations and best wishes.

Blog Entries

Thanks, "T", for the warm welcome! I am hoping to be able to build out the wedding sections of our website to make it more personal for brides as they plan the perfect destination wedding. We always appreciate the feedback, so thank you!
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

Welcome again, Carrie.
    We are looking to return to CSA in August for our second anniversary, first return to CSA since our wedding there. We are traveling with a group of couples which we convinced then that Couples/ CSA is the best place for a married couple to spend a holiday. Three of us are celebrating our anniversaries. I thought it would be fun to have some sort of Rededication Time to commemorate our Love/ Wedding events. We did not need to do the whole vow renewal ceremony, just something short and intimate to reinforce our love for one another. We would not actually need the sound system, as we all have iPhones, but I wanted to know if this is something that other couples may be interested in while we are there. It wouldn't take any more than 15 minutes for all of us, as we wanted to do it at sunset one evening; prior to going to dinner or the beach party.
    As the new CRO, I wanted to share this idea with you.

Cheers!

Blog Entries

llstar5019 Love this idea! How fun and romantic. Please email me at carrie@couples.com and we'll figure something out
    Carrie
    CRO, Couples Resorts

We are coming to CSA on our honeymoon on April 20, 2015. Are there any speical things you do for couples? We are staying in the premier ocean suites. I know there is a one month cut off. We are getting married 3/20/15, so we will make the cut.

Thank you!

Hi!
    Does anyone have pics of a private dinner in the wedding gazebo or by the chess board? Is the area decorated?

Blog Entries

Hi vogler2015, we have a lot of wonderful romance offerings available in the Romance Concierge section of the website: http://couples.com/wedding/romance-concierge.php

Or, are you asking if I specifically can assist? That is possible as well. What are you thinking?