Default Is Sangster's Rum Cream still available in Jamaica?

Hi everyone. I know there are many people out there that love Sangster's Rum Cream. It has been discontinued in Canada's LCBO. We bought the last case in our local store and we are running low. :-(
    We will be back home in February and hope we can get some. I know you can't get it at the airport but can you still buy it in the Couple's store or in Ochi?
    Thanks

Earlier this summer, there were reports of a shortage at the duty free at the MoBay airport. The shelves have since been stocked, and I've not seen any report to the contrary...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Was just in MoBay airport Sunday and there was all kinds of it.

I predict another shortage after my visit to the airport in November
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011, 2013
    CSS 2014

I'm reading some disturbing comments on other boards that indicate that now there is either a shortage, or worse, a discontinuation of the Sangsters line of rum creme.... which would be tragic!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I'm reading some disturbing comments on other boards that indicate that now there is either a shortage, or worse, a discontinuation of the Sangsters line of rum creme.... which would be tragic!
    That would be tragic! Hopefully just a rumor geez

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    I predict another shortage after my visit to the airport in November
    This was meant to be a joke The shortage would be a result of my excessive purchase!
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011, 2013
    CSS 2014

Just got back from St Kitts and the rum creme flows mighty and wide there!

Thank you everybody. The comments that the airport currently has stock makes me happy. Since the rumors of discontinuation is on other boards I am hoping they are mis-informed and look forward to stocking up my supply in February.
    Jan - please post after your trip what the situation is (e.g. how many bottles you left on the shelf)
    P.S. I am happily sipping on Sangster's as I write this post.
    Cheers

Jan, if possible please leave a bottle or two on the shelf as I cannot get there until December!!!

Just returned from San Souci. It was available in the gift shop and also at the airport.
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS/CTI October 2018

Just returned from Couples Swept Away. Sangsters was readily available at the airport and at the resort. I like to buy the small bottles as 1 of those makes for a perfect drink for me. At Couples Swept away, they were $9.01 and at the airport they were $5. I left you some do to duty free shopping laws. I brought back 14 small bottles and 2 liters of the stuff. Not to mention numerous rum cakes. There was a shortage in February of this year, but it seems to have been resolved for the time being. Is Good Mon!

Can a bottle or rum cream be left in the room via "Mini bar"???
    We have coffee bought to the room every morning and its a must!

Quote Originally Posted by Bargamon View Post
    Can a bottle or rum cream be left in the room via "Mini bar"???
    We have coffee bought to the room every morning and its a must!
    Bargamon - I have never have received Rum Crème in the mini-bar, even though we requested it several times. We learned to take a couple of large glasses to the bar and have then filled up before leaving for the night. You're right - that is one amazing coffee creamer in the morning!
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011, 2013
    CSS 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    Bargamon - I have never have received Rum Crème in the mini-bar, even though we requested it several times. We learned to take a couple of large glasses to the bar and have then filled up before leaving for the night. You're right - that is one amazing coffee creamer in the morning!
    I was in ST Kitts a few weeks ago when Gonzalo hit the island. We were in for the first day and while we had coffee, nobody got milk. "But wait!, there is creme in the house!!" The four of us knocked off a bottle that week just for coffee!

We were at MBJ last week and there was tons of Sangster Rum Cream at the duty free. I'm a new convert to rum cream and wishing we had brought home more than one bottle. I don't think it will last us the month let alone until our trip next year! I'll know better next trip :-)!

Last nite Bought home two bottles. had to put a bottle in my case for connect flight. The TSA opened my case (lost my lock) and repacked in such a way that a bottle broke in my case. Very not cool!!!! Was lucky it did no damage to my Big Bose box but a damn mess it made!!!!

Last month I was in ST kitts and they did the same thing but no breakage.

No request fulfilled to have a bottle of rum cream in the room. No problem! They do sell a small size in the gift shop but we did not opt to buy.

I just bought 4 bottles in the CSS gift shop last night for $22 each. We had some resort credits left and I can't think of anything better to spend them on! We are also planning to buy a few more at the airport and brought lots of bubble wrap this time. Hopefully, they will make it home safely. Bargamon - I can't even imagine the mess!
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011, 2013
    CSS 2014

We were SO disappointed to find that the original Sangsters Rum Cream was not available at the airport last Saturday. We checked both liquor stores and were told that only the banana and coconut flavors were available. Out of desperation, we purchased some of the Wray and Nephew. I don't think it's as good as Sangsters, but it will have to do until our next trip! The good news is that it is cheaper - only $14 per bottle.
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011, 2013
    CSS 2014

We flew out Sunday 11/16 and there were all flavors of Sangsters avail at the Duty Free by gate 12, and yes cheaper than the CSA gift shop. I guess they just restock when they want, or can. Hey it's Jamaica.

Quote Originally Posted by Plantersman View Post
    We flew out Sunday 11/16 and there were all flavors of Sangsters avail at the Duty Free by gate 12, and yes cheaper than the CSA gift shop. I guess they just restock when they want, or can. Hey it's Jamaica.
    LOL - You're right! It is Jamaica...... and we love it.
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011, 2013
    CSS 2014

If you can't get Sangsters, the "Rum Bar" brand is the closest thing to it, in my opinion.