Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: November 2015

We hope to see you at CSS or CSA, we will be at both resorts same time as you! Counting down days!!

Final payment made, airline booked last night, less than 40 days to go.

All is good.

Brad & Carla
    CSA 2012, 2014, 2015

We are hoping to see some of you all at CSA Nov 24-Dec 1 2015! 47 days!

29 days!!!!!!!

My wife & I & another couple are doing the Bar Crawl for the second time on Sunday 22nd.Had confirmation of a 2:25 pick up :-)

Single Digit Dance!!!!! Went to dollar store today to get teacher supplies, cars and balls for Pub Crawl. Time to pack and wait!

ONE WEEK!!!!!
    Picked up tons of toothbrushes and toothpaste for the Pub Crawl (November 11)
    Now to wait.... waiting is the worst

We'll be there 20-25... First time to Jamaica! Hoping to find some fun people, maybe one of these pub crawl groups?

OK, counting down! 20-25 November! What other fun activities are going on with the seasoned veterans of CSA? How do we get in with the pub crawl?

Hi.In answer to your question,contact Lenbert Williams,his email address is bananaznegril@hotmail.com.For more information look for One Love Bar Crawl on Tripadvisor.4 of us are doing this on Sunday 22nd,the pick up at CSA is 14:25.Hope this helps.
    Cheers
    Fred

We'll be at CN 11/13 - 11/17 (first timers) and then CSA 11/17 - 11/20 where we honeymooned to celebrate our 10th anniversary! Pub Crawl sounds fun - could you share the contact info for scheduling?

Cheers! ~Brian & Kyle Marie

Ok, I emailed Lenbert. Hopefully we see everyone at the pick up spot on Sunday the 22nd! Any other fun group stuff going on?

Jim and Stephanie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2