Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Welcome Carrie ! From the UK .

Welcome. Looking forward to maybe meeting you during our planned 10th stay at Couples Tower Isle. Hermine and Bernard Tippel from beautiful Colorado!

Welcome! I'm excited to see what new things you bring to Couples!

Welcome aboard Carrie, Can't wait to see what is going on at CN for 2015. Love this place, just like a 2nd home! We also love the location in Bloody Bay. Close to CSA, Seven Mile Beach and Rick's cafe. Irie!!!

Welcome Carrie. Two weeks till we return to CSA, maybe we'll see you there. Brad & Carla

Welcome, Carrie!! We'll be at Sans Souci next week - maybe we'll get a chance to meet! Brenda & Dean

Welcome, Carrie!! We'll be at San Souci next week - maybe we'll get a chance to meet! Brenda & Dean

Welcome Carrie! Congratulations on landing the best job in the business! We look forward to meeting you on an upcoming trip!

Hope I win! Welcome to the Couples Family.

Hello, I think you should consider "tweeking" the program to give DOUBLE "romance credits" and "booking promotion "resort credits" if you book 14 nights. Currently the usual promotion is for a booking 7 nights or more. If 2 couples each booked 7 nights you would give each of them the promotion. So why should one couple booking 14 nights get DOUBLE the promotion? Your booking incentive programs should encourage couple to book more nights (not less).

Welcome and best wishes! My first trip to Jamaica and a Couples resort (CTI) is coming up in 3 weeks (November 15-22). I am beyond excited to see what great things you have to offer!

Welcome Home Carrie!

Rick and Janine

Default Welcome to the Family!

Quote Originally Posted by irie i View Post
    As you saw on our Blog, previous CRO thread on the message board band other social media sites, Carrie is our new Chief Romance Officer.

Anyone that replies to this thread to welcome Carrie to the Couples family will be eligible to win 1 free night at Couples Resorts.
    The winner will be chosen at random by the end of the month.

To find out more about Carrie:
    http://couples.com/mb/entry.php/166-...sort-s-New-CRO!
    With resorts this wonderful your job should be easy. Looking forward to meeting you Oct. 2015!

Welcome to the Couples family!

Hi Carrie! Welcome to Couples, our home too. We'll be back to CSS in April 2016. Hope to see you there!

Welcome to the Couples family Carrie. Heading to CTI in 6 days and can't wait to return "home" Our 9th trip to Couples.

Life is good

Welcome Carrie! Loved your story and look forward to hearing more from you. Couples is a magical place for all of us! Can't wait to return.

Welcome Carrie. You have some big shoes to fill but we are faithful that you can do it! We love Couples and we love reconnecting and enriching our relationship each visit!
    Lola
    CN 04,05, 08, 09,10,11,12
    CSA 06

Welcome. We love Couples.💝

Default Welcome Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by irie i View Post
    As you saw on our Blog, previous CRO thread on the message board band other social media sites, Carrie is our new Chief Romance Officer.

Anyone that replies to this thread to welcome Carrie to the Couples family will be eligible to win 1 free night at Couples Resorts.
    The winner will be chosen at random by the end of the month.

To find out more about Carrie:
    http://couples.com/mb/entry.php/166-...sort-s-New-CRO!
    Welcome Carrie, we come every year to CSS looking forward to meeting you. John & Judy

Welcome Carrie, we come every year to CSS looking forward to meeting you. John & Judy Prescott

Welcome home Carrie!!!!!!

Hello and a warm couples welcome to you Carrie!

Welcome aboard, will be at CSS in 2 days.

Default Hi Carrie

Hi Carrie, hope to meet you at the CTI Anniversery Gala in January

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast