Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Congratulations. We are at CSS Nov. 16 and CN Dec. 27/14

Welcome Carrie and good luck!

Welcome and congratulations on being named CRO. Hoping to meet you in April, will be there from April 17th to the 27th for our 4th time.

welcome Carrie!!!!

Of course we all welcome and congratulate Carrie in her new and very important position.

Hugs from Tommywommy of 10 0 C
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Welcome to Couples in your new leadership role -- Congratulations on becoming CRO (love that title). We are looking forward to hearing more from you and hopefully having the opportunity to meet you one day. Couples is clearly our most favorite get-away -- we go 2-3 times a year, stay for two weeks, and split our time between two resorts.

Enjoyed your video -- nice touch. Again, welcome and congratulations.

Love the brand, love the resorts, love the staff, Welcome Carrie !!!! 50 days to going home again!!!

Welcome Home, Carrie!

Welcome Home, Carrie!!
    Is this Love that I'm feelin'?

CSS March 2013, April/May 2014, April 2015, April 2016 Soon Come
    CN April 2014

Not sure if my first one went through. Welcome home Carrie! Congratulations and best of luck!
    Is this Love that I'm feelin'?

CSS March 2013, April/May 2014, April 2015, April 2016 Soon Come
    CN April 2014

Welcome Home Carrie!

Welcome Carrie!

Congratulations and welcome Carrie!

congratulations, even though I don't normally congratulate people I'm jealous of...I wish it was me instead! Seriously, good luck and I'm sure you'll add to an already first class organization.

A warm welcome Carrie. Our new leader and Commander in Chief of Romance! We thank you for all that you and your staff do for us. Every day. Well, maybe only on days that end in y.

Welcome Carrie!!! Welcome Aboard. Maybe we will meet you during our stay next year. One week CN and 2nd week at CTI.

Welcome, Carrie

Welcome Carrie

Welcome, Carrie! What a great organization you have joined :-).

Welcome, Carrie!

Welcome, Carrie! My husband and I are excited to meet you! We've recently joined the Couples family after a great trip this past June....and will be back again in a few weeks and again in June of 2015!

Welcome to the Couples FAMILY Carrie! We're glad to have you as a member of a very SPECIAL Family we LOVE! I couldn't help but notice what a good time you were having at CSA- it's a wonderful & magical place! See you there! Cindy

Carrie,

Congratulations on becoming CRO for couples. We are looking forward to returning to couples Negril for our 7th year. Best of luck and we hope that you have many sunny days ahead of you.

Welcome to the family! Can't wait to hear all of your wonderful ideas to make "home" even better than it is.....wait is that possible? Only time will tell!

See you all in 11 days! Yea!

Carrie, congrats on obtaining the new prestige position. Your love story reminded me of my wife and I. Congratulations are in store for your husband as well, I am sure you will need his support while you are busy thinking of new plans for the Romance Rewards and passing new ideas through him.

Irie.....great care from Canada

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast