Default Daughter at CSS Now

Our daughter is at CSS now on their honeymoon. If you see a cute couple, tell them mom and dad say hi. This is our second daughter to honeymoon at a Couples. And one daughter has returned as repeaters for their 5th anniversary.

Life is good

If we see them at the Clothing optional beach should we tell them "Mom and dad say hi??

Quote Originally Posted by Bargamon View Post
    If we see them at the Clothing optional beach should we tell them "Mom and dad say hi??
    You know its "Au Natural" not clothing optional.

Still, I like the premise behind your comment.

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017
    CSS 2014, 2016, 2017

^hahahah^

Quote Originally Posted by Bargamon View Post
    Hmmmm….what happens in Jamaica…. Her older sister and husband did confess they went to the island at CTI. They swam out early in the morning and back before it was open to other guests.

Life is good

Quote Originally Posted by Beach-bum View Post
    Hmmmm….what happens in Jamaica…. Her older sister and husband did confess they went to the island at CTI. They swam out early in the morning and back before it was open to other guests.

Life is good
    Just keep digging the creepah even deeper!!!

lol...
    It's good to know that parents believe their children, no matter what. I remember taking my child/college student out for his first beer on his 21st birthday. That's when I told him the truth about Santa, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy.