Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: August 2015

Default August 2015

We are excited to return to CSA in August of 2015. This will be our first time back, since getting married there. We are not renewing our vows, but I would love to do some sort of rededication event on our anniversary. I hope to see you all next August.

Hello! My fiance and I are planning a late August elopement. It will be our first time at CSA and we are VERY excited!! So nice to see that so many were happy with their wedding experiences there. Maybe we will see you in the summer!

This is our first time at a couples resort. we are also celebrating an anniversary in august. Any advice on the resort?

I am hoping we go back to CSA for our 21st! Working on it to surprise hubby

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011
    CTI 2017 [50th birthday & 23rd anniversary], 2019 [25th anniversary]

Congratulations Nadia. We will be there from 5 August for a week. I wish you a great wedding.

Welcome to Couples Sharr12. You will enjoy your holiday. Be sure to have your continental breakfast ordered to enjoy watching the Sun rise; the coffee is divine. I made time for daily beach walks in the morning, after breakfast to 'take it all in'.
    The Beach BonFire and movie nights are fun. If you love to dance, be sure to go to Aura Lounge often.

Wileeandrr, I hope you enjoy your holiday at CSA.

Hi everyone! My fiance and I will be coming to CSA in mid-late August for our honeymoon. My first time leaving the country and our first time at an all-inclusive resort. Heard a ton of good things and can't wait to see it all. Maybe we'll run into some of you there!

Quote Originally Posted by llstar5019 View Post
    Wileeandrr, I hope you enjoy your holiday at CSA.
    ty [i hope so!] and you, as well!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011
    CTI 2017 [50th birthday & 23rd anniversary], 2019 [25th anniversary]

Hi everyone! My fiancee and I just booked our honeymoon at Couples Swept Away for August 11th - 18th. We are very excited! It seems like an awesome resort. Looking forward to meeting all of you who will be there at the same time as us. We're from Toronto btw.

Hubs and I will be staying at CSA 8-1 to 8-8 we were displaced from the renovations of CSS so we are trying another resort. Cant wait to see what CSA has to offer

Janbme,

You will love CSA. While CSS and CSA are very different style resorts, you simply can't go wrong with CSA. If they had AN facilites, we would never go anywhere else... Great vibe, great beach, great water, great sunsets, CAT cruise is a blast. Just over all good times to be had by all. Plus the food in wonderful as well. Fun beach bars, swim-up bar... Damn, now I want to book a vaction....

My husband and I will be at CSA for our first time in August to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. We were married at another resort on 7 mile beach but are very excited about checking out Couples CSA - it sounds like it will be a great match for us! I can't wait to feel that sand gravity kick in, eat good food, and meet some great people!

KandA, we will be checking out, when you are checking in.

Jandbme, we will be there on the 5th, see you all then!

I wish everyone a great holiday at CSA. We will be there 5 August through 11.
    This will be a great Jamaican Independence celebration, this year. (6 August)

Quote Originally Posted by llstar5019 View Post
    KandA, we will be checking out, when you are checking in.
    Sorry we'll miss you! Enjoy the Jamaica Independence celebrations.

We're getting married on August 8th which is why we couldn't arrive in time for the Jamaica Independence day.

We will arrive 28 August 2015...

We are doing a split stay starting at CN from the 12-18 getting married on the 15th and then from the 18-21 to CSA!!!! This is our first time to couples and def won't be our last! Hope to meet some of y'all while we are there! P.S. From OKLAHOMA

We will be there 8/8 to 8/15.
    This is our 7th ? trip to CSA.
    We were married at CTI (when it was COR) in 2004.
    Can't wait to come home.

Time to bump this thread! August is right around the corner! Honeymoon last August at CSA and we couldn't get enough, so we are returning 8/7-8/14 for our 1 year anniversary. Going TV free with the Atrium Suite, (no need and never turned TV on last year). Hope to meet some new friends this year.

Oh, WOO PIG!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Good thing, will look for you-- TheChimmys-- when you arrive. Will have a RumRunner waiting for you.

We will be there 8/14-8/18 for our 7th anniversary. This our 3rd visit to CSA, can not wait to get there!

We'll be making our first Caribbean vacation ever for our 30th Anniversary. CSA - the first week of August! Can't wait!

Gottwins, wishing you a happy anniversary. Please enjoy your holiday.
    MikeJeanie, have a great 30th Anniversary. Hopefully we will run into you there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast