Default Found Cheap Non Stop Flights During Xmas-New Year

My hubby and I are lucky enough to get to spend dec 25- Jan 1st at swept away! Just wanted to give the heads up to Chicago ppl that Southwest to Mobay (during that time)is 960 round trip non stop both ways. We brought our tix yesterday so that's out of the way.

Delta out of Indy non stop was 411 a piece for our June trip

Each????????
    CN, Oct 2012, CN May 2013, CN Dec 2013, CN Dec 2014, CN Dec 2015, CN Dec 2016, CN Dec 2017, CN Dec Dec 2018, CN Dec 2019 (COIVD Cancelled 2020) Booked CN Dec 2021

Sounds like a fantastic price considering the time of the year. Sure wish we had Southwest out of Charlotte ...

Quote Originally Posted by winlove View Post
    Sounds like a fantastic price considering the time of the year. Sure wish we had Southwest out of Charlotte ...
    The Southwest introductory rates have been amazing! We're paying $343 each for November roundtrip, nonstop out of Baltimore, including early bird boarding. I know that people flying from Florida to MBJ are paying well under $300 roundtrip. I'll miss being able to pay for an exit row like on Air Tran, but the free bags are very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoffnCheri View Post
    Each????????
    No, that was the total for two. Now the price has gone up $205 since then. Pretty crazy.

Wow. I didn't realize that was for both! Amazing