Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default February 2015!!!!

Whose in?
    T&T0811- Tony and Tammy. Feb 11-21! Renewing our vows, 25 yes!

Wow... Looks like the resort will be empty... Upgrade! Lol.

We will be arriving at CTI Feb 6, first timers here and very excited!

Our dates were moved. So now we'll be there 10-20. How long are you all staying? Very excited , its our first time too.

Quote Originally Posted by T&T0811 View Post
    Our dates were moved. So now we'll be there 10-20. How long are you all staying? Very excited , its our first time too.
    Congrats on your 25th wedding anniversary!!! We will be there until the 12th. So we will slightly overlap with our stays.

Dee and Keith

Craig and Tammy be there febuary 14th till the 21st can't wait

Craig, we're from Missouri. Where do you two fly out of?

We are thinking about booking for 2/06 through 2/14, I think the last time we were there was in 2008. Anyone know if the resort is fully booked during Valentines week?

Looking at this thread I'd say they have about 200 rooms open. Lol!

T&T0811, we in Missouri are you from? We live in AR, about an hour from Little Rock.

We're in a little town, Higginsville. An hr from downtown KC (Go Royals) and an 1 1/4 from Columbia. Looks like our paths may cross. Hope to meet you. But, I have to ask, is it a fight with you to make hubby leave the cowboy boots at home? I hope mine learned during the Mexican customs!

Split stay
    CTI... 2/1-2/4
    CSS...2/4-2/10

Bill and Peg are doing a split stay as well. We'll be at CSS from February 23-27, and then CTI from February 27- March 5. This is our 15th stay at a Couples Resort. We have stayed mostly at CTI, but have done split stays at CSS and CTI the past three years. Love them both! We are looking forward to escaping the cold northern Michigan winter once again!

Sharon and I will be there from Feb 21 to March 7th....we will see you there!! Looking forward, this will be our first time to Couples, second time to Jamaica....we are from Windsor Ontario....

Chris

Another split CTI Feb 2 to 9 and CSS Feb 9 to 16th. This will be our second time at CTI and fourth at CSS. We're from Waterloo, Canada.

Shawnee and Dennis February 28 a March 7.

Aaron and Jennifer will be at CTI February 27-March 4 with another couple, first trip to Jamaica. My husband and I are divers and looking forward to a couple dives. I definitely want to go to the AN island but my husband is a little shy and the couple going with us won't likely go either. See you in February Bill and Peg and Chris and Sharon.

My wife and I will be there February 28 - March 7th; our 2nd visit. We are meeting up with 3 couples we met last year. We went to the island one day, it was pretty cool. Most people there are older and most were just enjoying the sun while reading a book. They have a swim up bar on the island which makes it nice. MYou can go to the island and look around before is goes AN.

The wife and I will be coming from cold Chicago:
    February 22 - February 28

Will be our first trip to Couples.

We love Ocracoke! It is a wow. This is our 1st time at CSW as well. So lookin forward to Feb7th.... We are Jim and Julia. We will be at CSW 2/7 until 2/14. Hopefully connect!

Default FITNESS at Couples Sans Souci!

Name:  May and June 2012 202.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  168.0 KBName:  May and June 2012 113.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  36.0 KB
    Cannot WAIT to be back at CSS! THREE weeks Feb 1-22. Teaching YOGA at 8 a.m. with the Caribbean at your back and lazy fans overhead...Boot Camp at 9...Aqua at the Mineral Pool at 11:00. Anyone in?

We will be arriving Feb 12 and leaving on the 22nd. Can't wait to return!! We love CTI and being there for Valentine's Day.

Hi Texasfitpro,

I believe you are under the wrong thread. My wife may join either the yoga or boot camp but I'll be in the gym. CSS is going to be great!

First time at CTI 4 to 11 February. so looking forward to seeing some faces we know from CN and CSA and to meeting new friends too. See you all there ... Drinks on me for my birthday on the 10th

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbennett2008 View Post
    First time at CTI 4 to 11 February. so looking forward to seeing some faces we know from CN and CSA and to meeting new friends too. See you all there ... Drinks on me for my birthday on the 10th
    MrsBennet, I am sure we will see you there! If you see us, be sure to say hi! Patrice and I will buy you a drink! Ha! We are easy to find, I'm usually wearing a yellow North Dakota State University t-shirt, or my special "trophy husband" t-shirt which is a hilarious oxymoron!! We spend ALOT of time enjoying sand gravity on the beach and the daily specials at the swim up bar! 5 sleeps, a wake up, and a plane ride, not counting tonight, Sunday!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast