Thread: Payment at Spa

Default Payment at Spa

Hello, my husband & I are leaving in 3 days for CTI. We want to get a couples massage while we are there. When we make the appointment & have to pay for the massage can you pay with a credit card? Or do you have to pay in cash? We just want to make sure if we have to pay with cash we bring enough with us!!
    We are going from May 25th - May 30th!!!

The resort operates cashless. You can book your massage and the charge is added to your room. At checkout you will settle up your bill. At that point you can either pay the balance by cash or card.

You charge the massage to your room and settle the bill when you check out. You can use credit card or cash. You can tip your masseur

You will only cash for tips at the spa. Couples is a cash-less environment. Everything is charged to the credit card you give them on check-in. Your spa treatments will be charged, as well.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    On the web, always open

Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

The charge goes onto your room bill. If you don't have enough open credit, they will ask you to sign an authorization and call it in to the Front Desk before your treatment. Tip in cash directly to the masseuse.

Hi JenSarz,
    You do not need cash. The Spa charges are posted on your room charge and then you only settle when you check-out at the end of your stay. If you happen to have any resort credit from one of the registration incentives, that can be applied to the Spa charges. Have a great time at CTI on your get-away.

All Couples resorts are cashless. You can't pay cash for anything (except for tips the spa). I don't think you can use a credit card either, until you check out. Everything is charged to you room and paid with a credit card on checkout.
    <font size=2>
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015, CN 2016, CN 2018, CN2019

Quote Originally Posted by JenSarz View Post
    Hello, my husband & I are leaving in 3 days for CTI. We want to get a couples massage while we are there. When we make the appointment & have to pay for the massage can you pay with a credit card? Or do you have to pay in cash? We just want to make sure if we have to pay with cash we bring enough with us!!
    We are going from May 25th - May 30th!!!
    My husband and I got a couples massage at CTI and they charged it to our room. We just made sure to bring some cash because you are aloud to tip at the spa. When we were checking out on the last day, we used our credit card to pay off our room bill.

Just charge it to your room. You can pay by cc when you check out. Tip in cash though.

I believe they will charge it to your room, and at checkout you can pay however you wish.
    Linda

Everything is charged to your room. You can leave tip on the slip or pay them in cash.

They will charge spa services to your room. But be sure to take some cash to your massage session for a tip. You are allowed to tip spa staff as they are not Couples' employees.

How much should the tip be?

We tip about 20%. Worth every penny and more..