Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: May 2015

I'm new... arriving 7th may

How much is the pub crawl? My wife and I will be there may 24th - 31st!

Pub crawl is free. Just tip the driver!!

9 days left. Starting to put vaca stuff in the bag!

Same here Wayne, with only 6 days left!!!!!!

We will see you folks at the beach bar Friday around 1 or 2 pm. WOOP-WOOP.

Oh yea one of the other couples meeting us there is from Reading Pa. Bob and Elise.

Hi! Chris and I will be coming to CSA for the first time May 2-9. Very excited. Hope to find some tennis players at my level - which is LOW. Chris's is higher.

Will be home 8 -13th two couples from Minnesota looking for others interested in doing the pub crawl possibly on 10th or 11th?? I know 10th is Mother's day our two Mothers liked the idea....

Definitely looking forward to meeting your friends from PA also. Are they arriving on Friday also? I can't believe it's only 5 days for us!!!!!

Do you have to book the pub crawl prior to coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Mindy & Ron View Post
    Definitely looking forward to meeting your friends from PA also. Are they arriving on Friday also? I can't believe it's only 5 days for us!!!!!
    Yes they arrive a little later than us I believe like 3:30 in Montego Bay. Which will put them around 4:30 getting to Couples. My wife and I booked a flight from Montego Bay to Negril to get there earlier. We should be there around 11:45 now. Won't waist one moment getting there. See ya soon. !!!!!

May 2nd here we come

Quote Originally Posted by Waynel View Post
    Yes they arrive a little later than us I believe like 3:30 in Montego Bay. Which will put them around 4:30 getting to Couples. My wife and I booked a flight from Montego Bay to Negril to get there earlier. We should be there around 11:45 now. Won't waist one moment getting there. See ya soon. !!!!!
    Tomorrow at this time we'll be in the air on our way! Looking forward to meeting you and your crew on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindy & Ron View Post
    Tomorrow at this time we'll be in the air on our way! Looking forward to meeting you and your crew on Friday.
    Don't forget we will be wearing cowboy hats with Harley Davidson patches on them. We will be at the beach bar around 12:30 now with the jumper flight. See ya'll then. Safe travels enjoy! W

I'm a new booker... arriving 7th May. .. woop woop

Quote Originally Posted by Alltheguitars View Post
    How much is the pub crawl? My wife and I will be there may 24th - 31st!
    Alltheguitars, we have a group of 6 that are looking at doing the pub crawl on Thursday 28th. We have been told that if get at least 12 interested than the bus will do a trip for us on their off day. We arrive on the 21st and leave on the 31st. I am trying to put together a horseshoe tourney for the 26th and the SilverBirds should be there on the 27th so those days are out for us, let me know if you are interested and we will find a way to connect

pennirish7602@yahoo.com
    see ya on da beach

Husband and I are taking our first trip to the Caribbean- CSA May 22-29! Can't wait to meet some of you and live it up for a week! So excited!
    Katie/Scott
    34/37

Quote Originally Posted by blueseagolf View Post
    Alltheguitars, we have a group of 6 that are looking at doing the pub crawl on Thursday 28th. We have been told that if get at least 12 interested than the bus will do a trip for us on their off day. We arrive on the 21st and leave on the 31st. I am trying to put together a horseshoe tourney for the 26th and the SilverBirds should be there on the 27th so those days are out for us, let me know if you are interested and we will find a way to connect

pennirish7602@yahoo.com
    see ya on da beach
    Blueseagolf: My soon to be wife and I are interested in the pub crawl. I will shoot you an email about the 28th!

4 more sleeps! I think I'm already on island time!

We leave for CSA on May 30th! My mind is in the "I need to get this from the store mode" and "don't forget to pack this" mode. We are so excited!

Last 2 hours of work before 2 weeks off!! Can't wait to get to CSA! May 19-29!

My wife and I along with another mid 30s aged couple will be at Couples May 27-June 1. We are looking forward to meeting some great couples that enjoy fun and can stay up past dark. We have not been to Jamaica, but are looking for a good time.

My wife and I arrive for our honeymoon on Friday, we're so excited!!! We will be at CSA from the 22nd-29th and would def do the One Love Pub Crawl if there is an opening. We're mid 30s and looooveeee a good pub crawl Email us if there is still an opening, flowersc1980@gmail.com

Wondering what you guys are up to.Trying to get in touch with ya'll. Respond if possible.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast