Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: May 2015

[QUOTE=CLT2Jamaica;259453]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Hello,

My wife and I will be arriving at CSA on May 4th for a week long honeymoon. We are in our late 20s. I would really like to hire a private driver to give us a tour of the area. Are there any other couples out there that would be interested in joining us? It would be low key with the goal of seeing jamaica outside the resort and intermingle with locals at non-touristy establishments... and of course eat some great food.

Jordan[/QUOTE

If you've never been to Jamaica, you will want to go to the "touristy" places. You need a guide for all tours. Jamaica is not Barbados. It's become much safer than it used to be, but I would recommend only going to the touristy spots. There are tons of touristy spots that you will enjoy! Some island you can get around and check out with locals and some you cannot...toursity spots are your best bet.
    One love pub crawl!!
    google it

check out the main message board for topics on what to pack. You need to start packing early to give the excitement a chance to build. Once you think you are done packing take out about half of what you thought you needed.

Hubby and I booked a BFVS May 22-29. We are so excited! It is our 2nd time visiting Jamaica but first time at a Couples resort.
    Mark&Mia

Come on May people. We are just over 2 months from going home and no one sounds like they are ready for vacation. I for one am counting the days to going to C.S.A.. As a matter of fact we have gotten down to 62 days left before arriving back home. Wake up May people we are getting close. Show some enthusiasm! I hope you folks aren't this ho hum when you get there.

My husband and I will be at CSA May 12-19! This will be our first stay at couples, third trip to Jamaica! We will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary! Can't wait!

My husband and I will be visiting CSA for the 4th time to celebrate our 10th anniversary and my really big birthday We got married at couples 10 years ago, so this is a very exciting celebration for us. We'll be there May 15 - 25 !!!!! Looking forward to making some new friends!

We to will be there the same time as you guys Jamey and Doreen. We will be celebrating our 11th anniversary and my wifes BIG birthday as well. This is or 2nd time to CSA and or 5th trip to couples. WE have been to all 4 resorts and this is or favorite. Would either of you be up for a "one love bus trip"? Its something we have wanted to try and have not pulled the trigger on. We went to the Pelican bar last trip to CSA. That was a highlight of all the trips we have taken. IMHO. Get back with me if your interested in the bar crawl. That goes for anyone else that will be there the same time as us. May 11-19. 69 more days till we are home......

Quote Originally Posted by vbos View Post
    We to will be there the same time as you guys Jamey and Doreen. We will be celebrating our 11th anniversary and my wifes BIG birthday as well. This is or 2nd time to CSA and or 5th trip to couples. WE have been to all 4 resorts and this is or favorite. Would either of you be up for a "one love bus trip"? Its something we have wanted to try and have not pulled the trigger on. We went to the Pelican bar last trip to CSA. That was a highlight of all the trips we have taken. IMHO. Get back with me if your interested in the bar crawl. That goes for anyone else that will be there the same time as us. May 11-19. 69 more days till we are home......
    We'd love to do that! It sounds super fun and a great way to meet new people!

vbos, we would love to do that pub crawl, is that different from the one love bus trip? I guess I'm getting my excursions confused. But be that as it may, meeting new friends is one of the things we love most about our vacations!

Doreen,
    I was referring to the one love bus trip. Meeting new people is one of our favorite things about vacation also. We have met some great friends that we still stay in touch with. Where are you guys from? We are from Michigan. Any day work better for you guys?

My boyfriend and I will be there from April 29th to May 6th for our 2nd trip to Swept Away. Can't wait to return!

My boyfriend and I will be there from April 29th to May 6th. We vacationed there last spring and loved it so much we decided to return vs. going somewhere we have never been. We stayed in a garden veranda suite the first time and loved it, so we're doing that again this time. You will love Swept Away!

We'll be there April 29th to May 6th. Our 2nd trip to Swept Away so we're one behind you

Vbos, the 16th is our anniversary so any day except that one. We're from New Hampshire and are dying to escape the snow as I'm sure you are too! So your call but we're in��

We're going to be there May 22nd - 29th, then we're going to CSS for three nights. Hope to meet some of you there, we'll be there for our honeymoon.

vbos and doreen, we would love to meet up with you and have drinks and possibly one love pub crawl! Have you guys joined the CSA facebook page? If not, check it out. It's great and an easy way to stay in touch with people as well. I don't get notifications when people post on this. Not sure if i need to mess with settings or not! My husband and I are from Ohio, so not too far from you vbos! We are thinking about getting certified for diving while at CSA, that is why I said we would possibly be interested in the pub crawl. I don't know how much of our time the diving will take up. Floyd's Pelican Bar was number one on my list of things I want to do and the pub crawl was number 2. I was thinking that if we do end up doing the diving, Floyd's Pelican Bar will probably too much to fit in but the pub crawl might still be workable!! I am on the csa facebook page as Jamey N Richard, so if you join or have already joined, reach out and lets try to plan to meet!

Doreen and VBOS - I think I updated my settings to get notifications on this tread. I friend requested you both (I think lol). We will be celebrating my Birthday as well, It's May 6th, but we arrive May 9th. Our actual anniversary isn't until June 18, but we can't go then due to kids and their summer schedules with practices, so we decided to come in May around my Bday and celebrate them together! I am SOOOO excited. I haven't even been to this resort yet, but already want to book another trip lol. Let me know if y'all decide on a date for the one love pub crawl!

My fiance and I will be there the same dates on our honeymoon. This is also our first time in Jamaica / CSA. Anybody doing the dunns river excursions?

Jamey, can you find me on FB? I think that might be easier. Doreen Adams Brennan

Quote Originally Posted by Mindy & Ron View Post
    We'll be there April 29th to May 6th. Our 2nd trip to Swept Away so we're one behind you
    Counting down. 52 days till we are back home. Mindy and Ron we will be there one day after you folks. We are from Louisiana and will meet two couples we met there the past 2 years. One couple from New York and the other couple from your state. Hope to meet you folks down there.

Hi Wayne! I am surprised you responded after seeing my (embarrassing) multiple posts above...lol! It took me a couple of tries to figure this board out. We are counting down too... we are very excited to be returning to Swept Away, already planning on what we have to do this time that we didn't do the first time. That's awesome that you're meeting others from previous trips - hope we can crash your group. Looking forward to a great week and especially warm weather after this nasty cold winter we've had in Pennsylvania.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindy & Ron View Post
    Hi Wayne! I am surprised you responded after seeing my (embarrassing) multiple posts above...lol! It took me a couple of tries to figure this board out. We are counting down too... we are very excited to be returning to Swept Away, already planning on what we have to do this time that we didn't do the first time. That's awesome that you're meeting others from previous trips - hope we can crash your group. Looking forward to a great week and especially warm weather after this nasty cold winter we've had in Pennsylvania.
    What fun is life if you don't goof up sometimes! We have been there enough times,(this will be number 7) to just stay at the resort and enjoy what they have there. Hope we meet I will be wearing a cowboy hat with Harley Davidson stickers all over it, and we will be hanging around the beach bar on the north end of the beach most of the time. 51 days till we leave and counting. You have to go eat some original Jamaican jerk at Ossies across the street. We always go there for lunch if we meet ya'll are welcome to join us. Can you tell we are from Louisiana. You will when you hear our Cajun accent. See ya'll there.

I think we shot for the 14th. The 15th is our anniversary and the 16th is my wifes birthday. I cant seem to find the CSA facebook page where you are. Friend request me also Brian VandenBos Grand Rapids MI. I to am going to get certified in scuba on this trip. I do the resort coarse everytime we go and its about time I just do it. Some friends we met last trip did it and it only ate up a day I believe. You just need to do the resort course first and then they offer it to you after and you don't have to take the pool part again. That's how Im approaching it at least. Cant wait.....

I think we shot for the 14th. The 15th is our anniversary and the 16th is my wifes birthday. I cant seem to find the CSA facebook page where you are. Friend request me also Brian VandenBos Grand Rapids MI. I to am going to get certified in scuba on this trip. I do the resort coarse everytime we go and its about time I just do it. Some friends we met last trip did it and it only ate up a day I believe. You just need to do the resort course first and then they offer it to you after and you don't have to take the pool part again. That's how Im approaching it at least. Cant wait.....
    Well, I looked to see if I could just add you to the page, but I can not as I am not an administrator. However, if you go on Facebook and just do a search for "Couples Swept Away" it will come up as a closed group and you will just request to join it. There is one for diving too. Just search "Couples Resorts Scuba Diving Club" That one is open to the public. Not sure why I'm not receiving notifications from this thread! This forum has been a little tricky to figure out!

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen Adams Brennan View Post
    Jamey, can you find me on FB? I think that might be easier. Doreen Adams Brennan
    Doreen - I can't add you to the page. All you have to do is a seach "Couples Swept Away" on facebook and it will come up as a closed group. You just request to join and they will approve it. I highly recommend it, as it has soooo much useful information. Especially if this is your first trip to CSA (it is mine)!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast