Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: May 2015

2 weeks from tomorrow we'll be at CSA!!! Booked the One Love Pub Crawl for the 22nd - my birthday!! Can't wait! I'm getting the urge to start digging out clothes even though I know it's way too early

Six weeks from yesterday..... getting closer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blueseagolf View Post
    We have our group set for May 2015, we are doing a split stay between CSA and CN, May 21st through 31st.
    So far 3 couples confirmed with three other couples in decision mode.
    UPDATE, our group of 3 couples have decided to forego the split stay idea and have converted our reservation to 10 nights at CSA starting on May21st.
    Heard a rumor that they are completely tearing down a resort right next to CN, didn't want to chance noise issues invading our sand gravity situation.

our group is 58 days 15 hours 21 minutes and 18 sec. We are looking forward to getting out of PA, snow on the first day of spring, are you kidding me?

21st through 31st,
    Jackie and Bill, Hanover, PA
    Tom and Cherrie, Hanover, PA
    Tim and Donna, Joppa MD (southeners........LOL)

We are all set with Lambert for the one love bus bar crawl. We are getting picked up at 220 on the 17th of May. If anyone wants to join us just let me know and I'll email him and add you to the pick up. Doreen its going t be a blast!!!

Vbos we would like to know more about this? We will be there 21st-31st and the bar crawl sound interesting!Name:  Sunglass and champ.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  263.1 KB

Tom lets check into the One Love Bus Bar Crawl

Quote Originally Posted by billsspace View Post
    Tom lets check into the One Love Bus Bar Crawl
    Bill, we should check into it now that we have 11 days in one spot

Is anyone that is going to be at CSA May 24th through the 30th interested in participating in a horseshoe tournament, on the beach in front of the swim up bar?
    I ran a tournament here in April of 2013 and everyone had fun and we collected an entry fee that was donated to the Issa Charity for the school kids of Jamaica.
    Reply here or email me at mick.ryan@cardinalhealth.com
    The last time we did it as a partners tournament but it is open for discussion. One of the International Champ team members from the first tournament will be in attendance.

Hey Mindy and Ron. 4WEEKS TO GO!

Default Can't wait!

Hi Wayne.... we're counting down and getting very excited. The weather here in PA still is cold and dreary, we so need the warm sun of Jamaica.

Name:  2013_05_15_0201.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  224.1 KBName:  2013_05_15_0201.jpg
Size:  224.1 KBWe will be arriving at the resort around 12:30- 1:00. We go straight to the beach bar on the north end of the resort. Come by and we will buy you guys a round! Name:  2013_05_15_0201.jpg
Size:  224.1 KB

We'll take you up on that offer!!

May 9-16 for us. OVS

We will be coming for our Honeymoon (1st timers to Jamaica) May25th-June1st. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by blueseagolf View Post
    Is anyone that is going to be at CSA May 24th through the 30th interested in participating in a horseshoe tournament, on the beach in front of the swim up bar?
    I ran a tournament here in April of 2013 and everyone had fun and we collected an entry fee that was donated to the Issa Charity for the school kids of Jamaica.
    Reply here or email me at mick.ryan@cardinalhealth.com
    The last time we did it as a partners tournament but it is open for discussion. One of the International Champ team members from the first tournament will be in attendance.
    My husband and I would like to sign up for the tournament. We will be there may 22-29
    Mark and Mia

41 days till we arrive in Paradise!

Quote Originally Posted by jamminobie View Post
    My husband and I would like to sign up for the tournament. We will be there may 22-29
    Mark and Mia
    That is awesome Mark and Mia. Thus far we have 7 people interested in playing. I have sent an email to the customer service manager asking that they have a decent set of shoes available.
    Again, my target date is May 24th which is a Tuesday and looking at 11:00 am. That gives everyone an hour after the beach bars open to obtain the proper amount of swing lube LOL.
    If the response doesn't get any better we can always run a quick double elimination with the 7 people signed up thus far.
    To correct my statement from above, the last time I ran a tourney here was 2012 and we were able to collect and donate $350.00 to the charity and the winning team got embrodiered golf shirts . Hopefully the picture upload worked. This is a recent pic of me and the better half from our last trip to the drive on beach at OBX. That way at least you have a chance at recognizing me. There is a table right next to the towel stand on the beach by the swim up bar, that is where I will be
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sorry about the multiple, huge pictures. Don't know what happened there. See ya'll Friday the 1st around 1:00, at the north beach bar. Hell we will buy ya'll a couple rounds. 17 days left. Whoo hoo!!!!

We arrive on 4th May for TWO WEEKS!!! It is for our honeymoon and so excited, we have never been to a couples before. Travelling from Manchester, England.

Two weeks from today we will be in our happy place! Now it's getting real.

See the calendar view of who is going on the tripcalendar.org

Booked today for 7th May 2015. First visit to couples... very excited.

Arriving for our first visit to CA 7th May. Can't wait. Hope all the reviews are true. Been to s antigua and loved it. Some say Couples is a cut above... true???

Arriving in 18 days ... celebrating my 50th bring it on !!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast