Default Private dinner on the beach menu

Ok I'm now on to my 4th post, I'll try and make it my last one for a while but it could be tricky..

Just a question about the menu for the private dinner on the beach at CN. Is it a menu from one of the restaurants or do you get the option to pick whatever you want really?

Thanks

I have one booked at CSA, when I booked it they sent me a menu, I can send it to you if you want but I don't know if it is the same at CN.

Generally you get two choices of menu. At CSA, you get to choose either Beef tenderloin, or Lobster and Chicken. When Lobster isn't in season it's Shrimp and chicken. There's soups, sides and desserts with each. Just email the romance concierge and they will give you the menu for your resort.

Neither - it's a special menu and very limited. Not the selection you'd find at a restaurant.
    <font size=2>
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015, CN 2016, CN 2018, CN2019

When we had our private dinner at CSS in March, the menu was dependant on which package you selected

I just booked the dinner on the Beach at CN so I would also love to have the an idea of the menu. I will ask the Concierge once they confirm my day & time.
    I will check back & post if you still need the info.

Quote Originally Posted by jencooper0217 View Post
    I have one booked at CSA, when I booked it they sent me a menu, I can send it to you if you want but I don't know if it is the same at CN.
    If you could that would be great, my email address is kieran.cowling@bdo.co.uk thank you.

We just had a private dinner at CN a couple of weeks ago. The day we arrived, we visited guest services and selected our menu. I believe we had two choices for an appetizer, a choice of soup or salad, 2 or 3 entrees to choose from, and 2 or 3 desserts to choose from. They even had our selected menu all printed up with our names and the date on it sitting on the table when we arrived for our dinner. It was a highlight of our trip!

Kieran3008, on it's way to you!

We've done the dinner on the beach. They were very accommodating on the menu. There is food that I can not eat and they worked with me to create a memorable meal for me. It was fabulous. So if you look at the menu and it isn't what you want, just ask if you can have what you want instead.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Thank you all for getting back to me and to jencooper0217 for the menu!

Coloradojuli, I'm very happy to hear that as I am rather fussy myself.. if I could just get the tenderloin beef with a portion of fries or potatoes then I'd be happy!

You can prebook your dinner prior to arrival, sign up for romance rewards and you can do this. We opted for the tree house dinner following our vow renewal. It was awesome. Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by kieran3008 View Post
    If you could that would be great, my email address is kieran.cowling@bdo.co.uk thank you.
    I would love to have the menu also. Address is kalemac@hotmail.com. We are booked in November for the first time in 5 years!! Can't wait to celebrate our anniversary at CN again! We are considering a private dinner in the tree house.

Happypappy, just sent it to you!