We've decided to book CSA with another couple for a trip either in December of 2015 or March of 2016. We haven't been in either month. We know there will be a big price difference and are willing to pay more for March if necessary. The three primary considerations for us will be:

1. Trying to find a week when the resort may not be at full capacity;
2.Trying to avoid groups as much as possible;
3. Aiming for the best weather (least wind, calmest water, least rain).

The December dates would be 12/9-16, 5 days after Reggae Marathon. We had earlier considered going during Reggae Marathon, but have since changed our minds.

I would really appreciate any advice! Thanks so much.