Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: October 2015

Quote Originally Posted by SandiK9806 View Post
    53 days!! And now that we have a room for the entire time we will be there (ooops by the travel agent and ooops by me no checking the dates back in February!), we are extremely excited!!!

51 days for us and it cannot arrive fast enough!!!!! The sample menus at the restaurants look delicious and of course, the drinks will be flowing! Thanks to your post about the room, it reminded me to double-check our reservations. I had read some previous posts where people did not get the rooms they requested or in some cases were moved to a different resort during their stay. However, I called and we are all set!!!!!!

Yeah this was all on our end! We booked in February and I didn't bother to look at the date we would be leaving...ooopps!!! Even though we were dealing with that, we're still ready to go!! 42 days!!! Whohoooo!!!!
    Sandi

44 days! Enjoy reading the message boards with all the suggestions. This is our first trip so they have been helpful with what to expect. Plus all the positive reviews just make us more excited each day.

I'm with you - 30 day countdown is here! I've pulled out the big suitcase, found a deal on my sunscreen (I'm thinking I will need extra this year due to SSB), and already have started packing. Also picking up the drinking pace slightly so that I build up a bit more tolerance (so
    that 9am rum runner can't beat me).

Quote Originally Posted by caribbeanbound View Post
    I'm with you - 30 day countdown is here! I've pulled out the big suitcase, found a deal on my sunscreen (I'm thinking I will need extra this year due to SSB), and already have started packing. Also picking up the drinking pace slightly so that I build up a bit more tolerance (so
    that 9am rum runner can't beat me).

Excellent!!! Michelle & I will save a spot for you and Suzanne at volleyball!

Joe

36 days to go! Got our massage appointment made and completed our pre-registration request list of what we would like the bar stocked with. EXCITING!!!! Can't come soon enough!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TigerFans View Post
    36 days to go! Got our massage appointment made and completed our pre-registration request list of what we would like the bar stocked with. EXCITING!!!! Can't come soon enough!!!!

Didn't know you could complete a bar request - tell me more!

Alison - 21 days!

17 more days and we will be touch down in Jamaica! Cannot wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Wood View Post
    Didn't know you could complete a bar request - tell me more!

Alison - 21 days!
    Hi. If you click on "already booked" on the main couples.com page and then select member arrivals. Enter your userID or email or guest number. Then your password and select the resort you are staying at. It will then take you to a screen where you can fill out your arrival information and then select what drinks you want in your room. You can also make additional special request. Have a great trip!

30 DAYS!!!!!!! So excited!!!!!

Shane and Amy, October 7-16, eighth trip to Couples

Shane & Amy
    Mocksville, North Carolina
    CTI October 2006, CTI October 2009, CTI October 2010, CTI October 2011, CN October 2012, CSS October 2013, CSS October 2014, CSS October 2015, CSS October 2016, CTI April 2018, CTI August 2019

Thank you. Less that an a week to go.....here comes our drinks order!

Hi Shane and Amy,
    We arrive on the 7th too but sadly leave a bit earlier than you. See you there!
    Alison and Vince

18 days to go!!!!!!! Suitcase is ready to go!!!!!

I had the dates wrong but we arrive on the 7th......nearly there now!

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Wood View Post
    Hi Shane and Amy,
    We arrive on the 7th too but sadly leave a bit earlier than you. See you there!
    Alison and Vince
    Alison, check out the fan page. We're there from the 9th - 17th

We have 2 more sleeps! See you there!
    Sandi

2 days until our first trip to jamaica. Super excited qnd we can't wait to experience everything the island and resort have to offer.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4