Default Deluxe Ocean View Rooms

I read that the Ocean Beachfront rooms are in bldgs 1,5,6 and 9. Where are the Ocean View rooms? Are they in the same buildings as Garden View?

I assume that you are asking about negril?

I believe all of the garden view rooms are all in the same buildings. The "OV" rooms are in the end of the buildings with the beachfront rooms but farther from the beach. You might have just a good of a view from an OV room as a beachfront room, depending upon where you are in the building.

Last time we were there we stayed in an Ocean View room and were in Bldg. 9. We believe they are in the same buildings as the Ocean Beachfront rooms...just on the 2nd or 3rd floors. Someone correct us if we're wrong.

Ours was room 9102 building 9

From reading past posts on a similar question, room categories are somewhat of a moving target. I think ocean view could be in building 1,5,7,8, and 9. I think there could be garden view in 1,2,3,4,5,7, and 8. I have booked deluxe beachfront the past 3 yrs and have been in building 6 each time. This year I booked a garden view and am anxious about where I will end up.

It will be all good when I get there though.

Note that the category name is "ocean," not "ocean view." These rooms offer partial ocean views at best. Most of the ocean rooms at Couples Negril are located in Buildings 7 and 8.

Sorry, yes. CN. Thanks for the info!

Thank you!