Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Feb 2015

Quote Originally Posted by erica847 View Post
    Splash Monkey - good pickup on the painkiller reference -- not from BVI, but enjoyed a vacation there and got hooked on the drink- so yummy! and thanks for your words of advice!
    Us too (BVI), went sailing on the Cuan Law for our 25th and loved it. We are definitely not the "big cruise ship" type. Hope to see you at CSS in February!

We're doing a split stay between CSS and CTI from February 23- March 5.

Names- Bill and Peg
    Date of trip- CSS- February 23-28 and then to CTI February 28- March 5
    Ages- 64 and 63
    How many trips- 15 in all- mostly to CTI, but have been to CN and CSA as well. Have done splits between CSS and CTI last 3 years
    Room type- 1 bedroom beachfront suite
    Reason for trip- annual trip to escape winter in Michigan
    Where from?- Northern Michigan
    Level of excitement- can't wait!!!
    A/N- Yes
    Drinks- Rum Punch, Red Stripe, Zombie, martini
    Kids- Both grown. We have 3 grandchildren
    Looking forward to- being warm, relaxing, the beach, the sea, snorkeling, fine dining, and making new friends

Names: Sue and Larry
    Ages: 50s
    How many times to CSS: 4 CSS (2 CTI 1CN)
    Trip dates: Feb 9 to Feb 16
    Room type: Penthouse Suite
    Reason for trip: Yearly trip away from the snow
    Where are you from: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
    What you're looking forward to most: "Us" time, sun, food, mineral pool, nature, actually everything CSS has to offer.
    Will you go A/N during trip: Not our thing
    Drink you're looking forward to: hummingbird, rum punch, red stripe, Sangster's rum cream (although not served at CSS last time we were there)
    Kids: child-free
    Level of excitement (1 - 10): 10++++

Starting to look forward to our trip to Jamaica see you all Jan 28th to Feb 11th!!! Cant beatwatching the Superbowl on vacation!!! Kate & Brad

Hi February CSS group!

Here's an updated roll call. Take a look and see which other posters will be there at the same time as you!

As usual, please let me know if there is any information contained herein which needs to be corrected or updated.

ROLL CALL:

2/4 - 2/10 - Splashmonkey (real names: Dan and Ellen); ages 55 and 58, they are doing a split stay with CTI
    2/6 - 2/10 - Erica847 (real names: Erica and Ira); ages 52 and 54, this will be their first time at CSS
    2/6 - 2/27 - Kea (real names: Kea and Phil); ages 55 and 52; this will be their 4th time to CSS and they will be celebrating Kea's b-day and renewing their vows.
    2/6 - 2/14 - Randy and Wanda (real names are probably Randy and Wanda); this will be their 1st time to CSS; they will be celebrating their 20th anniversary;
    2/6 - 2/16 - realism (real names - Mr. and Mrs. Realism?); this will be their 2nd time to CSS; they will be celebrating their 50ths (birthdays, I think)
    2/7 - 2/14 - Meganfritz (real names: Megan and Phil - a/k/a Fritz); they will be celebrating their 25th anniversary on the 10th
    2/7 - 2/14 - GnSwi (real names: Sheila and Greg); both are 51, this will be their first time to CSS, looking forward to getting out of the snow in Wisconsins
    2/9 - 2/16 - KevandRenee (real names: Kevin and Renee); ages 51 and 47, this will be their 4th time to CSS
    2/9 - 2/16 - IrieSue (real names: Sue and Larry); they are in their 50s, they have been to CSS 4 times before
    2/14 - 2/21 - amyp (real names: Amy and Nick); like to cruise, sounds like it will be their 1st time to CSS
    2/14 - 2/21 - CA_girl_in_TX (real names: Danielle and Greg); ages 49 and 50; this will be their 2nd time to CSS, they will be celebrating Danielle's b-day
    2/16 - 2/23 - IrisBryon (real names: Iris and Bryon); in their 50s; this will be their 4th time to CSS; from Alberta, Canada and eager to get out of the snow
    2/16 - 2/26 - KarenON (real names: Karen and Paul); ages are "over 50"; this will be their 12th time to CSS (wow!); coming from Ontario, Canada
    2/20 - 2/24 - SuzyQ (real names: Suzzette and Karl); ages are "over 50"; this will be their 8th time to CSS; will be celebrating their 8th wedding anniversary
    2/20 - 2/27 - Tannedallover (real names: Liz and Tim); they were last at CSS in February of 2014
    2/20 - 3/1 - CSS Fan (real names: Barry and Jackie); from Ontario, Canada; have been to CSS four times previously
    2/21 - 2/28 - StarrandBrianinWI (real names: Starr and Brian); from Wisconsin; photo on page 1
    2/23 - 2/28 - Cloudwatcher (real names: Bill and Peg); ages are 64 and 63, they are doing a split stay with CTI
    2/24 - 3/4 - Kiki23 (real names: John and Kristi); from Ithaca, New York; photo on page 1
    2/24 - 3/6 - Mr.& Mrs.B (real names: Sharon and Tony); ages 52 and 49; this will be their 1st time to CSS
    2/24 - 3/4 - todd&angie (real names: Todd & Angie, I presume); this will be their first time to a Couples resort
    2/26 - 3/5 - Rands (real names: Sandy & Russ); in their 50s; coming from Philadelphia, PA; the reason for their trip is snow and ice, jackets and mittens

Hi CA_girl_in_TX! I've discovered I can't count! Our trip in Feb 20-24 will be our (Suzzette and Karl) 9th trip to CSS with 1 trip to CN! :-)

Ho Ho Ho
    It's going to snow
    As a long winter is coming
    The countdown's on
    For some more 'ya mon'
    And the Bob Marley song I'm humming

SSB
    Inhibitions set free
    A great social vibe
    A wonderful staff
    The 'home at last'
    Sure makes you feel alive

To Couples I go
    Away from this snow
    To relax by sand and sea
    For another great time
    With the love of mine
    And with pleasant company

John and Michelle..Ottawa...Jan 30 to Feb 7
    CSS 2014
    CTI 2013
    CN 09 or 08 can't recall
    Looking forward to seeing our Friends, Warm Weather, Super Bowl, Beachfront Suite, Crackers, Relaxation, Balloon Bar, The Gym, Maybe Yoga, We May Take Day Trip to Island, Sleeping in, No Blackberry, No Kids (for the 8 days anyway), Pool Volleyball at SSB, Sunshine, Over Endulging on Everything....Every Day Again....

We can't wait to return to CSS... our second trip here and third to a Couple's Resort.
    This is us... Looking forward to meeting new and old friends.

Names: Sheri and Grant
    Ages: 48 and 53
    How many times to CSS: 2 and 1 to CSA
    Trip dates: Feb 24 to March 4
    Room type: One Bedroom Beachfront Suite
    Reason for trip: Running away from home!
    Where are you from: Guelph Ontario Canada
    What you're looking forward to most: Quality time... together. There isn't anything better than that!
    Will you go A/N during trip: Absolutely! Love the sense of freedom we experience there
    Drink you're looking forward to: JD, great Jamaican beer... and whatever the daily drink is!
    Kids: many between us, but grown and with many more grand chillins
    Level of excitement (1 - 10): Open ended scale... +10!

ROLL CALL:

2/4 - 2/10 - Splashmonkey (real names: Dan and Ellen); ages 55 and 58, they are doing a split stay with CTI
    2/6 - 2/10 - Erica847 (real names: Erica and Ira); ages 52 and 54, this will be their first time at CSS
    2/6 - 2/27 - Kea (real names: Kea and Phil); ages 55 and 52; this will be their 4th time to CSS and they will be celebrating Kea's b-day and renewing their vows.
    2/6 - 2/14 - Randy and Wanda (real names are probably Randy and Wanda); this will be their 1st time to CSS; they will be celebrating their 20th anniversary;
    2/6 - 2/16 - realism (real names - Mr. and Mrs. Realism?); this will be their 2nd time to CSS; they will be celebrating their 50ths (birthdays, I think)
    2/7 - 2/14 - Meganfritz (real names: Megan and Phil - a/k/a Fritz); they will be celebrating their 25th anniversary on the 10th
    2/7 - 2/14 - GnSwi (real names: Sheila and Greg); both are 51, this will be their first time to CSS, looking forward to getting out of the snow in Wisconsins
    2/9 - 2/16 - KevandRenee (real names: Kevin and Renee); ages 51 and 47, this will be their 4th time to CSS
    2/9 - 2/16 - IrieSue (real names: Sue and Larry); they are in their 50s, they have been to CSS 4 times before
    2/14 - 2/21 - amyp (real names: Amy and Nick); like to cruise, sounds like it will be their 1st time to CSS
    2/14 - 2/21 - CA_girl_in_TX (real names: Danielle and Greg); ages 49 and 50; this will be their 2nd time to CSS, they will be celebrating Danielle's b-day
    2/16 - 2/23 - IrisBryon (real names: Iris and Bryon); in their 50s; this will be their 4th time to CSS; from Alberta, Canada and eager to get out of the snow
    2/16 - 2/26 - KarenON (real names: Karen and Paul); ages are "over 50"; this will be their 12th time to CSS (wow!); coming from Ontario, Canada
    2/20 - 2/24 - SuzyQ (real names: Suzzette and Karl); ages are "over 50"; this will be their 8th time to CSS; will be celebrating their 8th wedding anniversary
    2/20 - 2/27 - Tannedallover (real names: Liz and Tim); they were last at CSS in February of 2014
    2/20 - 3/1 - CSS Fan (real names: Barry and Jackie); from Ontario, Canada; have been to CSS four times previously
    2/21 - 2/28 - StarrandBrianinWI (real names: Starr and Brian); from Wisconsin; photo on page 1
    2/23 - 2/28 - Cloudwatcher (real names: Bill and Peg); ages are 64 and 63, they are doing a split stay with CTI
    2/23 - 2/28 - Tinalace: 50's; 1st time CSS - 3x CN - Desperate need for sunshine! From the birthplace of Liberty!
    2/24 - 3/4 - Kiki23 (real names: John and Kristi); from Ithaca, New York; photo on page 1
    2/24 - 3/6 - Mr.& Mrs.B (real names: Sharon and Tony); ages 52 and 49; this will be their 1st time to CSS
    2/24 - 3/4 - todd&angie (real names: Todd & Angie, I presume); this will be their first time to a Couples resort
    2/26 - 3/5 - Rands (real names: Sandy & Russ); in their 50s; coming from Philadelphia, PA; the reason for their trip is snow and ice, jackets and mittens

Default Updated Roll Call

Hello February Sans Souci group:

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and is staying warm inside and safe from the cold. Just think - in a little over 8 weeks the first of our February Sans Souci group will be on their way to a delightfully tropical vacation in Jamaica, at the much beloved Couples Sans Souci. We're in the home stretch, folks!

Thanks to Suzy Q for giving me an update on the actual number of times she's been to CSS. I've got that new info incorporated into the updated roll call, below.

Thanks to Tinalace for trying to help out by posting a recent roll call. I see that you missed some folks that had posted since the last roll call I had posted, and you also missed some additional info that SuzyQ had posted, so I picked up all of that missed info and incorporated it into the roll call below. Tinalace - if you could fill out the form that a lot of the other posters have used (see guelphcouple's post from 12/22) it will help the others on this board get to know you a bit better.

I think the updated roll call below is current as of 12/31/14. As always, please let me know if you want to add or change anything.

Take a look at the updated roll call below to see who is going to be at Couples Sans Souci during the time you'll be there!

ROLL CALL:

1/30 - 2/7 - JM (real names: John and Michelle); ages unknown; this will be their second trip to CSS; from Ottawa (Canada, I presume)
    2/7 - 2/14 - GnSwi (real names: Sheila and Greg); both are 51, this will be their first time to CSS, looking forward to getting out of the snow in Wisconsin
    2/20 - 2/24 - SuzyQ (real names: Suzzette and Karl); ages are "over 50"; this will be their 9th time to CSS; will be celebrating their 8th wedding anniversary
    2/23 - 2/28 - Tinalace (real names: unknown); ages are in their 50's; 1st time CSS; Desperate need for sunshine! From the birthplace of Liberty!
    2/24 - 3/4 - Guelphcouple (real names: Sheri and Grant); ages: 48 and 53; this will be their 2nd (or 3rd? - wasn't clear) trip to CSS; from Ontario, Canada

Brrrrrrr It's -47 degrees Celsius here today with the wind chill! Can't wait to be soaking up the sun at CSS in 5 weeks! Tired of the cold!

-35 Degrees F here today with the wind chill can't wait to get back "home"!

Started the post soooooo long ago but never filled this out lol

Names: Starr and Brian
    Ages: 34 & 35
    How many times to Couples: 2008 CTI, 2009 CSS, 2010 CTI, 2011 CSA & CN, 2013 CSS
    Trip dates: Feb 21-Feb 28
    Room type: One Bedroom ocean view Suite
    Reason for trip: Missing home
    Where you from: Green Bay, WI Go Pack Go!
    What you're looking forward to most: Sun, spending time with our good friends Jesse & Tiff (iowaguy) and Mark & Sharon, meeting new people
    Will you go A/N during trip: No
    Drink you're looking forward to: Champagne at breakfast, red stripe, humming birds, rum runners We love it all! Lol
    Kids: 16 son & 14 daughter
    Level of excitement (1 - 10): 10!

My future hubby and I will be arriving on Feb. 11th , getting married on valentines day and then honeymooning until the 20th! Can't wait! Neither of us have ever been so any tips/suggestions are greatly appreciated! Name:  252.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  144.7 KB

Excitement is building! Officially less than a month until our return home.

Private Dinner booked for our anniversary. All payments done. Coupons printed for pre-tanning. Park & Fly hotel room booked. Packing list made. Change bucket getting pretty full. Passports dug out of the fire safe. Starting to feel "real"!

How to annoy your colleagues at work:
    1. When someone looks at you, you inquire 'Did you just say Jamaica?'
    2. Have a large calendar in your office and write 'JAMAICA' across the week you're away (even better if you're gone longer)
    3. When the workday is done, leave the office saying 'Ya mon' to everyone
    4. At the end of a meeting, sing 'Everythings Gonna Be Alright'
    5. Laugh at the weather forecast for your area when you're three days or less away from your trip

Just over 4 weeks until paradise!

Quote Originally Posted by meganfritz View Post
    Excitement is building! Officially less than a month until our return home.

Private Dinner booked for our anniversary. All payments done. Coupons printed for pre-tanning. Park & Fly hotel room booked. Packing list made. Change bucket getting pretty full. Passports dug out of the fire safe. Starting to feel "real"!
    See you there!

Default Super Bowl 2015

Is the Super Bowl party good at San Souci also where in the hotel is it ?

Brad and Kate jan 28 to Feb 12th
    From Ontario Canada
    2nd time to CSS

Default Updated Roll Call

Hi Everyone:

We're getting really close to February. Who is already packed? Who has filled out their pre-check-in? I'll admit to the latter, even though my arrival date is still over a month away.

Here's an updated roll call:

ROLL CALL:

1/28 - 2/12 - katykat (real names: Brad and Kate); from Ontario, Canada; second time to CSS
    1/30 - 2/7 - JM (real names: John and Michelle); ages unknown; this will be their second trip to CSS; from Ottawa (Canada, I presume)
    2/7 - 2/14 - GnSwi (real names: Sheila and Greg); both are 51, this will be their first time to CSS, looking forward to getting out of the snow in Wisconsin
    2/11 - 2/20 - Christie&Chuck (real names: Christie and Chuck, I assume); getting married on Valentine's Day; first time to CSS, photo on page 3
    2/20 - 2/24 - SuzyQ (real names: Suzzette and Karl); ages are "over 50"; this will be their 9th time to CSS; will be celebrating their 8th wedding anniversary
    2/21 - 2/28 - StarrandBrianinWI (real names: Starr and Brian); ages are 34 and 35; from Wisconsin; photo on page 1
    2/23 - 2/28 - Tinalace (real names: unknown); ages are in their 50's; 1st time CSS; Desperate need for sunshine! From the birthplace of Liberty!
    2/24 - 3/4 - Guelphcouple (real names: Sheri and Grant); ages: 48 and 53; this will be their 2nd (or 3rd? - wasn't clear) trip to CSS; from Ontario, Canada

Pre-check in done! Not packing yet... but I DO have all the sundresses piled up while I try to decide which ones I'm taking this trip. No concerns that I'll need them prior to our vacation since we're in Wisconsin.
    Going to go do the first session of "fake bake" this weekend in preparation. And had to get new sandals (my old ones literally fell apart) which delivered today!

3 weeks and 1 day until vacation starts! 3 weeks and 2 days until our flight!!! Woo-hoo!!!!!

What is the pre-check in? and yes, real names Christie and Chuck , unless he's in trouble with me, then it's "Charles",

Hello we will be there on the 27/2 to 6-3 Franck and Nathalie from Quebec City age 41-43 hope to see you there it will be our second time at CSS

Quote Originally Posted by Christie&Chuck View Post
    What is the pre-check in? and yes, real names Christie and Chuck , unless he's in trouble with me, then it's "Charles",
    The pre-checkin is available for Couples Romance Rewards members. In the pre-checkin you can tell the resort your inbound flight information, and you can also select what items you want stocked in your in-room minibar. If you are a returning Couples guest, you also have the opportunity to select your welcome gift when you do the pre-checkin.

If you haven't signed up for Romance Rewards, I highly recommend you do so. You'll see the link at the very top of the page - just click on "Rewards Program". There are a lot of advantages for returning guests, not the least of which is the resort credit. We like to use ours on massages, but you can use them in the gift shop, too.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast