Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default The Most Embarrassing Or Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You At Couples

There has been a post like this before and I enjoyed it so much I thought I'd start one again.
    I would Love to hear your stories.

My story is that one afternoon I was at the pool bar at CN having a wonderful time with my husband and newly met friends.
    I needed to go to the bathroom and to get some things out of our room. I told my husband I would be right back so I quickly jogged around the buildings to go to our room in Building 4. I put my key in the door and it opened and I ran into the room and just about fell onto the bed and onto a guy sleeping in the bed!! I screamed so loud but he never woke up! I looked around the room and realized this was not our room! I was in Building 3, not 4. He apparently had not completely shut the door and that was how I got in. I always checked the room number before I went in after that.

one night I had to run to the bathroom, I guess I didn't lock the door cause before I could say anything in walks a gentlemen to clean. I m not sure who was more embarrassed him or me. He waited for me to come out to say he was sorry, I responded with if your ok I am ok. Alway check the lock!!!!

<a href=http://youtu.be/a5a02kk14Cw> This performance</a> might be appropriate for this thread. The next day I ran into a few people around CN who gave me knowing smiles.

I can't figure out how have a good link, but this should work:

Attempt #2
    Last edited by Bert; December 14th, 2013 at 10:27 PM. Reason: fix hot link

Drats! I formatted my hot link wrong. This one should work:

<a href=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5a02kk14Cw&feature=youtube_gdata_player>T his performance</a> might be appropriate for this thread.

NEVER assume that the do not disturb sign says the same thing on both sides. Without my glasses I didn't know it said Please make up the room. That was an interesting afternoon!

Quote Originally Posted by billndawn View Post
    never assume that the do not disturb sign says the same thing on both sides. Without my glasses i didn't know it said please make up the room. That was an interesting afternoon!
    :d :d :d ^^^^
    Last edited by jimpat1; December 16th, 2013 at 07:07 PM.

Three years ago, my husband got called onto the stage at the CTI Monday night beach party to do the bamboo "jump rope." I slid on my flip-flops and climbed the stairs behind the stage to get video. While recording, one of the workers comes up to me to tell me that my "shoes are on the wrong way." Yep, somehow I hadn't realized that my flip-flops were on the wrong feet!! I walked in front of hundreds of people like that!! The funniest part is that I got it on video! I don't know if the link will work, but if you listen carefully, you can hear her tell me. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=3&theater

This past September, after an afternoon of hanging out in the pool bar, the hubby and I were walking through the empty Patio restaurant after getting a bite at the Grill. My husbands sandals were squeaky from being wet. He no sooner got the words out "my shoes are slippery...." that I turned around and he is ass up on the floor! He even pulled down a tray off the stand with him. I haven't laughed that hard in a really long time. I am laughing writing this! The workers were in shock and just stood there. They probably didn't know how to take my uncontrollable laughing. My God, that was so funny!

Needless to say.... we should just go barefoot from now on!
    Last edited by tmulligan12; December 17th, 2013 at 12:32 PM.

Hahaha ,flip flops are dangerous sometimes. I've done "tricks" in mine a couple times lol. Glad hubby was ok tmulligan

A few years ago I was at SSB when a gentleman came by asking if anyone has seen his wife. She had evidently left, taking all their stuff including the room key while he was in the ocean. He had nothing, not even a towel to cover his parts while he went to look for her. I loaned him my towel so he could at least leave the beach. Ran into them the next day and she had had too much to drink and started feeling bad and went to their room not thinking about the fact that she basically abandoned him naked on the beach.

Amy

Years ago when CTI was COR our group of 8 was eating in the fancy Restaurant. This was when they had the chairs with the very heavy backs, don't know if they still have them or not as we haven't been back since then. Somehow over 1/2 of our party managed to tip their chairs over backward as we were getting up to go to restroom etc. You had to be there to appreciate the situation as it doesn't sound that funny, but at the time it was.

Early early morning on our balcony at CN - bldg 7 - didn't see the gardeners until they chuckled ;0 ya mon all irie in paradise

This past October we were at ssb after 5:00 - there were still plenty of us AN as a young couple and their parents came out to watch the sunset.

The mother came up to the bar visibly upset and immediately covered her eyes and she kept telling her daughter "you said they would all have clothes!"

The daughter kept repeating "no mom - I said clothing optional! That means you don't have to take your clothes off! "

After about 10 minutes of this the daughter finally said "fine, let's just go back"

The mother says "well the least you could do is let me finish my drink! "

And she did! 20 minutes with her eyes covered, sitting at the bar! doing her best not to look in our direction!

:-)

When at CSA this week....Hubby walked to water edge to swim...he was stopped by a nice looking Jamaican couple, very young couple. The Lady was in a very tiny bikini....she was beautiful. Anyways- I saw them talking....next husband goes into water after a few minutes. When he comes back he tells me...you know I must be getting old- I didn't quite pick up at first what was going on with that couple..Long story short... it seems this young man offered some time with his sister...we talked to Security and that was not his sister...they had other folks approached down the beach. Security handled the situation very well. Told them to go to Hedonism to sell their wares.....Husband's ego was a bit high that day thinking that a young girl was hitting on him because he is just so handsome.....too funny.....

At CN, went to dinner, left the bathroom light on and the deck doors open.
    Came back after dinner, must have been 5000 mosquitoes in the room.
    Housekeeping had to come and spray, smelly sleep that night.

Wow, Now that's an interesting story. Haven't heard that one before.

This is more embarrassing for Matt then for myself. It's our first day a CSA room was not ready so we went directly to the beach bar. Spent about 2 hours there, checked into our room, then went back down to eat at the grill. I'm noticing that the 2 hours we spent at the bar is getting to Matt. I tell him specifically what i wanted to do "Let's go up to our room get the cannon camera and come back down to the beach to take pictures of the sunset.". He replied ok, with a glassed over look in him eyes. I reminded him that we need to hurry because the sun was getting ready to set.

We return to our room and he automatically goes into the bathroom. I changed quickly and got the camera ready. I noticed he was taking a really long time in the bathroom. So I asked him if he was ok. Then I heard the shower start. I opened the door and he's standing there with no clothes on and a confused look on his face. I said what the hell are you doing? He says well, I can't go to dinner like this!

No babe the palms is causal just not "that casual.".

Most embarrassing has to be when our daughter spent their honeymoon at CSA. They booked a beach front suite and had an issue with the room so they requested a transfer to different room. Come to find out, they ended up in the exact same room that we had just a few months earlier. I guess my face turned bright red when they told us.

Life is good

Is it me or am I seeing a trend here?

Lots of alcohol and very little clothing seems to be the theme.

Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Ok so mine is a funny story so last year my wife and I renewed our wedding vows at CN on the beach. That is what we wanted to do when we originally got married but that's a different story. Ok so picture it we are both standing there doing the ceremony, my wife just finished with her part and the minister looks at me to do my part, as I start to repeat after him I glance over my wife's shoulder and what do I see, yep 3 older lady's in there 70's I guess running or rather trotting from the Au natural section of the resort to the water. It took everything I had to keep it in, I wanted to laugh so badly. Ohh the memories. Only a little over 200 days now till we get to make some more great ones

Weewane That is a great story.

I bought a new bikini at C.N while there on a trading places day. We were back at CSA and I'm floating on my floatie when the snap on the back of the top disintegrates and poof. Bear in mind, this is before we became seasoned nudies. I freaked out and my husbands only response to my yells for help was "well dear, you picked the right beach for this to happen." Couples was amazing and sent the top back to the gift shop at CN, had it fixed and returned it to me within 2 hours. Only at Couples..........

Probably our funniest moment was walking back to the room a couple of years ago after our room had been cleaned. Now most of us have seen the towel sculptures of swans, hearts, etc. but when we got in the room it was a completely different shape. Maybe it's just our dirty minds, or maybe it was supposed to be a snake ... But what it looked like was a giant penis standing up in the middle of the bed. LOL !!! We could not stop laughing. It was one of the highlights of our trip that year.

I tried to post a pic at the time, because I thought it was hilarious and just added an additional great memory to our trip. But Randymon thought I was trying to be disgusting and disruptive on the board and took it down and admonished me. Totally not the case....
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

Lol

My first trip to CN we were chillin in the pool bar side. Hubby was sitting up on the waterfall so I thought I would join him and jumped up..... Only to have my bottoms come down from the pressure of the water lol. I don't get embarrassed easily but I was then.
    Lesson learned, I never jump up on the waterfall anymore, my hubby gives me a boost.
    Couples Negril Nov 13 - 20, 2010

On a recent trip, Kris, I and another couple went to the office of nature for lunch and some lobster. After enjoying the food and a few red stripes the bartender talked us all into drinking some overpoof rum. They seemed to drink it like water but it had a different effect on us. We ended up back in our room and we decided to take a nap. We woke up (we both thought) early in the morning after a long restful sleep. As I was waking and coming to my senses I asked Kris, "Did we have dinner last night?" She thought for a minute and said, "I don't think so". We found a clock and realized it was only 7:30 in the evening. We both laughed and were very happy to have another day at CN. We found our friends at the Casanova bar waiting for us since we missed our dinner appointment with them. We will be more careful next time we visit the office of nature or when we are offered overproof rum!

Quote Originally Posted by markandjannett View Post
    Probably our funniest moment was walking back to the room a couple of years ago after our room had been cleaned. Now most of us have seen the towel sculptures of swans, hearts, etc. but when we got in the room it was a completely different shape. Maybe it's just our dirty minds, or maybe it was supposed to be a snake ... But what it looked like was a giant penis standing up in the middle of the bed. LOL !!! We could not stop laughing. It was one of the highlights of our trip that year.

I tried to post a pic at the time, because I thought it was hilarious and just added an additional great memory to our trip. But Randymon thought I was trying to be disgusting and disruptive on the board and took it down and admonished me. Totally not the case....
    That's funny! You should try to post it again.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast