Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I have a family full of medical professionals and we would love to give back to Jamaica after you all have been so amazing to us! Of these professions, what would you be able to use?? My husband and I are both registered Radiographers, but also specialize in Sonography and Radiation Therapy. Two of my brothers are Pharmacists, another brother is a Dentist, and two of the wives are Occupational Therapists. PLEASE let me know if any of us would be useful in a volunteer setting!!

Blog Entries

Don't forget to be a part of this exciting opportunity when staying at our Ocho Rios Resorts

Name:  issa (2).jpg
Views: 468
Size:  289.6 KB
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

Dear Friends, if you are staying at Couples Sans Souci or Couples Tower Isle, the new excursion to Free Hill Primary and Infant School has been moved to every Friday leaving at 9:30a.m. Would love to see your pictures and comments!! Have a great day!
    Diane Pollard, President & CEO
    Issa Trust Foundation

Blog Entries

In order to fulfill the need for our July and September 2015 missions, we have created an online fundraising campaign to help a child breathe by raising enough money to purchase 700 inhalers.

Please visit link below and make your donation.

http://issatrustfoundation.com/onlin...ren-announced/
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    Couples Resorts

Faces of Jamaica's future...the beautiful children of Free Hill Primary School. Issa Trust Foundation visit. Images courtesy of C. Panetta.

Name:  FH3.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  98.8 KB
    Name:  FH2.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  99.4 KB
    Name:  FH4.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  67.1 KB
    Name:  FH1.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  107.6 KB
    Last edited by cpanddp; November 13th, 2014 at 04:28 PM.

With the excursion being on Friday I'm not sure if we will be able to go, but as a police officer that works in a school I would like to bring some supplies and hopefully some police badge stickers for the kids. Would someone be able to get them out there for me?

Thank you so much stillamarine! Yes if you drop them off at Guest Services, someone will ensure they are delivered to the school. With gratitude, Diane
    Diane Pollard, President & CEO
    Issa Trust Foundation

Are there current specific needs that the school and children need. My husband and I are coming to celebrate our honeymoon and I am thrilled that there is a school excursion as I am a school social worker. We want to bring what the most need is!
    Thank you
    Becky

Hello!

I see that going to the school is an excursion for CSS & CTI, but I was wondering if there was a similar offering for Negril? Thank you!

I'm with kampbuck. We will be at CN June 24-July 3 and would love to make the school excursion part of our trip. I've already started collecting things to bring...

Blog Entries

Corporate Hands: Issa Trust Gets Funding

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/n...r4nUlgOg.email
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    Couples Resorts

Default What school supplies are urgently needed?

Quote Originally Posted by Dianepollard View Post
    Dear Friends, if you are staying at Couples Sans Souci or Couples Tower Isle, the new excursion to Free Hill Primary and Infant School has been moved to every Friday leaving at 9:30a.m. Would love to see your pictures and comments!! Have a great day!
    Is someone able to advise on what school supplies the schools are most in need of. We would love to contribute, and will, but it would be helpful to know what is needed so that we can roll up our sleeves and get to work on our end. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by scott_stewart44 View Post
    Is someone able to advise on what school supplies the schools are most in need of. We would love to contribute, and will, but it would be helpful to know what is needed so that we can roll up our sleeves and get to work on our end. Thank you!
    There is list on the first page of this thread. It's a long list, so hard to miss. Basic school supplies are what are needed.
    Vicky

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2