Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default *** NEW couples.com *** Launched Saturday morning

In the last few months Couples resorts team has been working tirelessly on new couples.com.
    We are very excited and looking forward to see it go live.

The transition will start tonight around midnight and during short period the website may be completely down, or part of it may not be fully responsive.
    Come back tomorrow morning and let us how much you love it

Yours, Couples Resorts team
    Irie i
    Ivonna Szelerska
    Couples Resorts

Looking forward to the new site. I'm sure it will be great. I will check it out tomorrow morning

OK ... you have my attention. I thought the current state of the website was excellent, so I am excited to see how that could be improved. Will check it out in the morning...

Blog Entries

Mic check mic check

are we live?

welcome home everyone!
    Couples Internet Manager

going to take some time to get use to it, but I like it. Nice job MON!!!!

Nice job on the couples web site update

Yes,will be good, hope they can start letting us "Brits " get the good deals, would be good if we could acces the couples.com site and do the Loveaway Plan.
    I think that the English Repeaters would love getting the same deals . But that won't stop us going back to "Paradise at CSS ".

Love the ease of searching now, for extras and inclusions at each resort. Nicely done!

Helen & Paul, Fl.

2002 CSA, 2006 CSA, 2010, CSA, 2011 CSA, 2012 CSA, 2013 CSA, 2014 CSA, 2015 CSA, 2016 CSA, 2017 CSS/CSA, 2018 CSA, 2019 CSA, 2020 ?????

Nice job on the new website

One suggestion, if possible. Put the link to the message board at the top someplace. Unless it is there under a pull down that I was not able to find, I had to scroll to the bottom of the page to find the link. Otherwise it has an uncluttered, clean look. Nice refresh.
    See you at the beach!
    dirtleg & sandyfoot

Just a note to let you know that when you click on Sans Souci's page, in the description, last paragraph needs correcting. It says "Tower Isle" and should, I believe, say "Sans Souci".

Love it!!!

Nice bright layout. Looks more informative. Who would have thought to look under " Social" to find the Message board.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dirtleg View Post
    One suggestion, if possible. Put the link to the message board at the top someplace. Unless it is there under a pull down that I was not able to find, I had to scroll to the bottom of the page to find the link. Otherwise it has an uncluttered, clean look. Nice refresh.
    Hi dirtleg, you will find it as the right most item in the sub navigation underneath the 'Social' link in the top right corner; so hover on Social and it will be the item that pops up directly beneath it.
    Couples Internet Manager

Now that I have made some adjustments to the overall color of the page, it is much more attractive to me. Looking everything over, I have seen things that I did not know were on the board. It will be fun to explore. Nice job Couples team.

No change to the website for the Brits. Please let us all see the .com website with its special deals, insurance cover etc.
    Iain & Jacqui

Nice job on the new site. Speed/response time navigating seems faster. I liked the addition of the quick facts about each location that appeared next to the pic on each location's home page. The "social" link was helpful too as I was unaware that there was a Couples presence elsewhere on the web.

Please consider additional additional pictures of each location and show off more of the fantastic improvements that you are making to the rooms and amenities.

Thanks

Umm, yeah. Like I said.... I am beginning to find my way around. Thanks for the help, I did find it eventually. Really I did.
    See you at the beach!
    dirtleg & sandyfoot

Don't know if it is my settings, but I find it very hard to now read the message board. Before when you logged in the background changed to white and was easy to read. Also when I went to a resort page, it was difficult to find a way back or to the message board.

Quote Originally Posted by Kbommp View Post
    Nice job on the new site. Speed/response time navigating seems faster. I liked the addition of the quick facts about each location that appeared next to the pic on each location's home page. The "social" link was helpful too as I was unaware that there was a Couples presence elsewhere on the web.

Please consider additional additional pictures of each location and show off more of the fantastic improvements that you are making to the rooms and amenities.

Thanks
    I like the quick facts as well...I clicked on all the resorts and watched all the videos. When I clicked on CSA, just felt it was lacking on what it offers. The other videos made me want to go there. CSA looked more like it was promoting diving, tennis courts, lap pools. My gf was over yesterday and I showed her CSA on new sight....and she really liked the videos of the other resorts. She and her hus are thinking about coming to one of the Couples resorts...I was trying to sell her why we picked CSA over the others...This will be our first time to Jamaica and we arrive this week- we chose CSA last March over the rest of the resorts. Is it me? Having never been there, does CSA look like it is lacking on all its beauty in the new video?

Very nice.. Just a couple of minor nits on the Negril page.

1. For Cassava terrace dress code, it currently reads as if beach cover ups are acceptable for all meals.
    2. Under the summary page listing the dining available, the medical information is just below. You might consider moving that

Excellent work to the internet team. Well done.

I like it very much. Would love to see the comparison chart of rates at the 4 resorts we had some time back. Overall, great job!

Quote Originally Posted by iainmac View Post
    No change to the website for the Brits. Please let us all see the .com website with its special deals, insurance cover etc.
    Iain & Jacqui

Yes, would be great !!!

Thank you all for the kind remarks and corrections!

We have made the corrections you have offered and are looking into others.

for Winlove
    Don't know if it is my settings, but I find it very hard to now read the message board. Before when you logged in the background changed to white and was easy to read. Also when I went to a resort page, it was difficult to find a way back or to the message board.
    If you scroll to the bottom of any page you will see a dropdown box on the left that will say "Couples Dark". Click on that and choose "Couples Light". It appears your settings got changed during the new site launch. Couples Dark is the default skin.

For our Brit friends, the Couples UK site will change this coming week.

For all, the new site tries to minimize menu items, hence the Message Board link under Social. However a non-distracting footer at the bottom of every page will give a quick overview of the website.

Thanks again, Couples Resrots Message Board Team

winlove I also used controls on my monitor to give me the brightness and contrast I wanted.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast