Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: December 2014

My husband Dan and I are headed to CN December 26 - January 3! Can't wait to celebrate our anniversary and New Year's in Jamaica! It will be our first time at CN, our second Couples experience (CTI for honeymoon), and third time to Jamaica... we have fallen in love with the island.

HI All,
    Kevin and Becky from the UK here. We will be at CN Nov 28th to Dec 12th for our 25th visit. Looking forward to seeing all our Jamaican and visiting friends as well as meeting a few new ones.
    To JULSWH. You will find virtually an entire hotel willing to talk football, including myself being from the UK but more NCAA than NFL. The 29th is College rivalry weekend so if you have not really watched NCAA football before it will be fun and full of banter.

Hi Kevin and Becky! We too will be at CN again Nov29 thru Dec13. Soo looking forward to it.

Hi Kevin and becky and 2havinfun, hope to see you there. Not particularly in to college football, but anyone who wants to talk American football will have me all ears. Nfl to the core (former Maryland resident). Thanks for info, we did watch playoffs one year, I think that was our first trip to CN. We'll warm up the pool bar for you as we arrive a couple of days before you.

Hi All,
    Martin and Maria from UK here, we too will be at CN Nov 28th to Dec 12th for our 1st visit, looks like we will see some of you there (we will be the newbies who probably look a little lost and very white LOL )

Quote Originally Posted by Maria43 View Post
    Hi All,
    Martin and Maria from UK here, we too will be at CN Nov 28th to Dec 12th for our 1st visit, looks like we will see some of you there (we will be the newbies who probably look a little lost and very white LOL )
    Hi Martin and Maria, You will find us every day at the pool bar. Becky will likely be laid out on the side and I've got shaggy hair and tattoos. Anything you wish to know please feel free to email me on munky8478@yahoo.co.uk
    We are from East Sussex how about you guys

Hi Martin and Maria, looking forward to meeting you, we will be there from 26th - Looks like a sussex invasion Kevin and Becky as hubby and I are West Sussex!

Countdown is on. Looking forward to a week on the fabulous beach. Looking forward to meeting up with you and other Couples friends! See you soon.

Hey MON,
    Coming back home again Nov. 28th to Dec. 5th. Not to familiar with names but I do remember faces. 43 days to warmth and sunshine. Beverly and I are from Rhode Island, which is part of New England, USA, not like there is anything bad about the OLD England.....guess it had something to do with taxation...lol. Anyway C U all there in a month and a half.

Hi 2havinfun, We'll see you there. Obviously Becky and Shannon will see you guys down on that odd bit of beach down the end.

We will stay at CN December 24 - January 7

Cause I will have my 50th at Jan 3 we thinking about doing the Pub Crawl (I think I have to drink a lot to forget how old I am ) - anyone interested?

Default Redskins Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JULSWH View Post
    Are there any football fans going to be in CN 26th nov - 7th dec? - being a Brit I don't get much time to talk American football to others let alone watch a game together - it is a real treat to watch a game in the TV/sports room ( watched play offs one year in jan) - esp if my beloved Redskins are playing. So anyone going to be around with a shared interest?????
    Hi my husband is a big Redskins fan and they are playing nov.30th sun at 1pm. We'll be at CN N0v. 29 to Dec.6 I'm sure he'll be stopping in the game room to see the TV. ;-)

You can see who is going on an easy to view monthly calendar at Tripcalendar.org

Five

Quote Originally Posted by Oldyweds View Post
    Countdown is on. Looking forward to a week on the fabulous beach. Looking forward to meeting up with you and other Couples friends! See you soon.
    We've reached the single digit countdown...See everyone on December 17th!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2