Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

YAY Ron!! You are doing awesome, and applause for Rosa as well.

Rdyjmjm- I returned to sender....ENJOY!!! :0

Only lost 1/2 pound this week. I posted on the main feed what has been going on with me and mine. Haven't had a lot of time to play on the MB lately, I'm sure once I book again for next year I will be back to normal. Hopefully. Anyway, I will always check into this thread, and of course Ron I will be checking on you!!! I CAN NOT wait until you go.

Bkhiattky....60.....-57.5
    Kristen

Thanks for the words of encouragement, Kristen. Rosa was so happy when she got home from shopping at Ross the other day. She purchased an evening dress for the upcoming trip and was thrilled that it's a size 6, which is a size she hasn't seen in years.

She never said as much, but I think she was getting a little fed up (pardon the pun) with the weight management thang. However, with having lost those two lbs last week plus the size 6 dress, she's as gung ho as ever about dropping the poundage.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Reporting in for the week...down 1.6. Total loss...5.2!!

Numbers update:

Ron...... -66
    Rosa..... -25

No doubt it's becoming increasingly difficult to shed the excess poundage, and I'm not encouraged that I'll hit my revised sub-goal by departure time. Granted, it's just 9 more pounds, but I only have 4 weeks left and there are some activities coming up in the next few weeks that will include some dining out (including tonite), and dining out is rarely a weight-loss inducing experience.

But we'll remain on our mission on those days when we're eating at home, so it's still all good in da Couples hood.
    Ron

Default OMG just saw your post.

Quote Originally Posted by ElainePoole View Post
    Too late for me now, I'm going fat, couldn't exercise with no energy after chemo! Probably come back even fatter and will tackle it in the Spring!
    YOU go girl you dont even need to worry about weight. Chemo!!! My sister in law and my bosses husband have both been battling cancer this past year. Go on vacation and enjoy and dont even THINK of weight. My thought are with you. Keep us posted.

HEY WELCOME ALL NEWBIE's

Reading everyone's posts is so encouraging... Keep up the good work everyone. As for me... I am so proud of Myself, I have successfully gained 7.5 lbs in three weeks... UGH Something's wrong with me.

For the time between Feb 18th and March 12th

Name Goal Lost

Bkhiattky............................. 60....................... -57.5
    C and C................................ 10 (15)............-5.2
    Elainechick.......................... 5........................ 5*****GOAL
    Elainechick (AGAIN).........5 more..................-1
    Elainepoole
    Ivbhappy...........................15............. .............-7
    Jenn985............................30............. .............0
    JoeandKellyT.....................20............... ..........-1
    Katevehoo........................Need Goal.............-.5
    Margi..................................20......... ................-3
    Melody.............................40/25-30.................-12.5
    Mrs_in_2010....................... 88....................... -40.5
    Mrsd.....................................15....... ...................-1
    rastagal77.................................27/18.................-3
    Smith1028............................ 100...................... -14
    Smithl1028hubby(tom)........didn’t have a goal..........-72
    Softailgr181............................
    Ron....................................... 90........................ -66
    Rosa..................................... 30........................ -25
    Theyamons....................15................... .............+1
    tracytrent

Sorry I missed last week. Down 2.8 for last 2 weeks. Total loss is at 8lbs....at least 2 more to go and 3 weeks til departure!

I can't believe Kelli isn't on here. She's down 17! Not sure what her goal is, but I'm extremely proud of her!

Congrats to everyone!!! .

Bruce and Kelli
    Kalamazoo, Michigan
    CN 2006, 2008; CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014; JRB 2015; CSS 2017

Still just down one with 4 more to go.

I am down another 1/2 pound. Thanks.

I'm down another 1.5 to make it 14 total. Sorry I don't update on a regular schedule. I weigh myself some mornings and then don't get online right away.

ok..so as of today i've lost 12 pounds (in the last 6 weeks)! It's going so well Im starting to think i can really do this and get down to my goal by May 5th. Only 10 more to go.

My goal is to lose 20 and I’ve lost 12 so far (2 lbs a week). I go to spinning class 5 days a week & I eat 5 small meals a day. I try to eat every 3 hours if I can. I’m doing 3 days low carb then the 4th day high carbs. Here is my food plan...
    Days 1-3 (Low Carb)
    Meal 1 One cup egg whites & 1 pc. Ezekiel bread
    Meal 2 One can low sodium tuna & 1/2 cup steamed broccoli
    Meal 3 Six oz chicken breast & 1/2 cup green beans
    Meal 4 Four oz lean ground beef & 8 asparagus spears
    Meal 5 Six oz Tilapia & 1 cup zucchini or tomatoes

Day 4 (High Carb)
    Meal 1 Six oz Chicken breast & 2 pc. Ezekiel bread
    Meal 2 One half cup egg whites & 1/2 cup oatmeal
    Meal 3 Four oz ground turkey & 4oz Yam
    Meal 4 six egg whites & 1 cup green beans
    Meal 5 six egg whites & 1 cup green beans

Feel free to sub out any green veggies of lean proteins for ones you like.

Shoot....

Ron..... -65
    Rosa.... -24

This is the first time I gained weight since the previous weigh-in, and this goes all the way back to Sept. We had a little mini vacation this past weekend, staying in downtown LA. We jokingly referred to it as the appetizer to our main course vacation in two weeks. And notice how I reference food in all this. How appropriate because that's what we did, we ate and ate......and ate.

The sad part now is, with only one more weigh-in until departure, I not only have a zero shot whatsoever at losing 75lbs, I doubt I'll even hit the 70 mark. Oh well, in the meantime, back at it.
    Ron

Default disappointing week

Well, only down .8 for the week....very disappointing. Yes, I know it's still a loss, yes, I know I am complaining. Oh well! So total loss is now 8.8lbs

Hey everyone, Keep up the Great Work! Its so encouraging to see everyone is making progress. Even if its only 1/2 lb its still better than gaining it. I myself was successful in chipping away at some of the 7.5 lbs I gained so I am now back at -20.

For the time between March 12th and March 31st

Name Goal Lost

Bkhiattky............................. 60....................... -57.5
    BruceandKelli(Kelly)...............?.............. ..........-17
    C and C................................ 10 (15)............-8.8
    Elainechick.......................... 5........................ 5*****GOAL
    Elainechick (AGAIN).........5 more..................-1
    Elainepoole
    Ivbhappy...........................15............. .............-7
    Jenn985............................30............. .............0
    JoeandKellyT.....................20............... ..........-1
    Katevehoo........................Need Goal.............-.5
    Margi..................................20......... ................-3.5
    Melody.............................40/25-30.................-14
    Mrs_in_2010....................... 88....................... -40.5
    Mrsd.....................................15....... ...................-1
    rastagal77.................................27/18.................-3
    Smith1028............................ 100...................... -20
    Smithl1028hubby(tom)........didn’t have a goal..........-72
    Softailgr181............................
    Ron....................................... 90........................ -65
    Rosa..................................... 30........................ -24
    Theyamons....................15................... .............+1
    Tracytrent.........................20............. ...................-12

Hi ya'll. I'm jumping back on this thread, but i'm starting over, since it's a new trip. I've been holding steady at 143 since the last trip, and am trying desperately to get back to 129 before CSA in 45 days. My spouse and I have a bet on it, and that's the ultimate motivation. LOL.

I'd lost 17 lbs before CTI in October, but then the Holidays and life got a hold of me. I didn't have a net gain, but I haven't lost anything since then either.

Start me at 143, 0 lost, with a goal of 14.

Thanks.

Vee

I'm down 15.5 total so far. Two weeks until we leave. let's hope I can pick up the pace!

Default Goal!

Wednesday night's weigh in had me down 1.4 for a total of 10.2. Yea!! Now that I'm back to Lifetime member status I only need to weigh in once a month (of course that is how I ended up 10 lbs over!!) So, I weighed in for April on Thursday morning....down another 1.6 (tells you how much evening weigh ins stink!) So, drum roll please........down 11.8 and 1 week til departure.

I'm down 16 lbs and I've lost 12% of my body fat! I went from 27% body fat to 15%. 4 weeks and 11 lbs to go.

Final pre-trip numbers:

Ron........ -67
    Rosa....... -25

Kinda went out with a whimper. Oh well, no biggie - it's all irie mon! We plan on gaining some poundage anyway. Besides, we'll return to loss mode after our return from paradise.

Two more days baby!! And if I may paraquote Jack Nicholson: Wait till Jamaica gets a load of me.
    Ron

Well I have been looking on here in the run up to my honeymoon to CSA before I went I lost 16lb, I got back yesterday and only put on 6lb in 2 weeks - Woo Hoo. Diet to loose the 6lb gain starts tomorrow ;-)

I'm down 17.5 total now! I am feeling really good about this now because I wanted to lose 20 and we leave for Las Vegas in one week for the wedding and then a few days after that it is off to CSA. I think I can get to 20 which is my new goal for before the trip. I'm still going to shoot for 25 but I don't know if I can do that safely. We will see though. We are going back to CSA in Oct so I will keep working on it and maybe I will lose all 40 before then.

Ron- 67 pounds! Nice work!

Hi guys - I'm back
    This time I will lose the weight I want. We are returning to CN in Dec, so I have 8 months to lose the weight. I would like to lose 40 lbs before going. I just started Herb-A-Life. Did this program about 8 yrs ago with great luck. So here I am again. Good Luck to all of us.

Woot Woot. I'm down 4 lbs. That puts me at 139, down 4 with 10 to go. Only 4 weeks left!!

V

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast