Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1

    Default CSA: Thinking about going back Sept or even Oct for our anniversary!

    I have talked to our travel agent, know what the price and itinerary look like but my mind must be frozen from the cold temperatures outside because I cannot get myself to commit! My husband and I really enjoyed our honeymoon there since we love the beach. The water is amazing as you all already know. What is my problem!!??? I saw a really nice resort in the Dom.Republic (wanted to travel someplace new at the time) but then read about all these people with stomach problems after vacationing there...yikes! I know we both want to go back to CSA so why can't I just book the trip. I know if I wait too long airfare will go up!

  2. #2


    Just do it!

  3. #3


    IDK what your problem is....LOL If my hubby said go for it I would JUMP! Just do it and make sure you buy the Cancel for any Reason insurance!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts