Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: May 2013

Thank you for updating and putting us on there! Hello to a fellow Warren, by the way. We'll actually have a few of us down there-you don't happen to be from the midwest?

I'm not sure of any of their dates, but for those down there with us, our group consists of Katie&Rob, Pam&Brian, Mike&Leigh, Brad&Kelly, Jim&Marian, Regina&Dave, Paul&Mary, Diane&SO.

jswarren, no problems mon! I'll admit I don't stay on top of updating the list, but I try!

As for being from the midwest, we're from the Warren just north of Detroit, MI, so yeah, midwest...

I think maybe, the next time I update the list (WOW, there's just over a month for us, and just over a week for others!) I'll just list you as "& guests & guests..."

Wow.
    Just about 4 weeks for us...
    wow...

WOW!!!

hehe
    Jason & Kathy

Any one bringing their clubs? looks like a great course

Default may 10- may 18

Quote Originally Posted by tm9243 View Post
    Where are all the May 2013 peeps, who else is going in May??
    my wife and i Mariann and Allan will be there may 10-18

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-Wanda View Post
    Any one bringing their clubs? looks like a great course
    You know, I've considered it a couple times, but keep thinking about the checked bag fees...

I just did some looking, to maybe get a look at the course (Upton G&C Club) and it looks like Sandals bought the course!

Hmm, to bring the clubs, or not to bring the clubs...

I do have a nice travel case for the clubs...

Hmmm...

Too bad you guys will be gone long before I get there...

Jason & Kathy

Default May 2013

We will be there from 7-15 May 2013 look forward to meeting new people!!!

Cesar and Jen Guerra from Arizona we will be there 7-15 May look forward to meeting everyone!!!

In the interest of not double posting, I'm only going to post the updated 1/2 of the list...

With that said, welcome our newest couple, Cesar & Jen!!!

Couple Dates
    MrsBtz 5/3 - 5/10
    Bob & Chris B 5/3 - 5/11
    Bern & Bob 5/4 - 5/11
    Kascey & Micheal 5/4 - 5/11
    Rex & Christina 5/4 - 5/11
    Dan & Kathy 5/5 - 5/12
    John & Amanda 5/5 - 5/12
    Katie & Dave 5/5 - 5/16
    Kelley & Samuel 5/6 - 5/11
    Jacci & Tom 5/6 - 5/16
    Christin & Josh 5/7 - 5/11
    Cesar & Jen 5/7 - 5/15
    Mykal & Robina 5/9 - 5/16
    Dave & Wanda 5/9 - 5/16
    Jeff & Sara-Beth 5/10 - 5/17
    GACouple 5/10 - 5/17
    Mariann & Allan 5/10 - 5/18
    Scott & Angie 5/11 - 5/18
    Sproffitt 5/11 - 5/18
    Trimada 5/11 - 5/18
    Bill & Samantha 5/11 - 5/18
    Kelly & Lisa 5/12 - 5/19
    tlplino 5/15 - 5/21

15 days I am so ready!!!!!

anyone else Flying outta St Louis on May 11th?

15 more days and we leave!!!!! I am getting overly excited now. 2 more weeks...let's see countdown phone app says..13d 3h 23m 58s, until we get on that plane!!!!!!!!!!!!

Todd & I are Sproffitt! We are spending the night at the Renaissance St. Louis Airport the night of May 10th and catching the plane the morning of the 11th. We renew our vows on the 14th.

Penny
    AKA: Buzybee

Quote Originally Posted by sproffitt View Post
    anyone else Flying outta St Louis on May 11th?

Hi everyone! My name is Penny. Todd & I will be at CTI May 11-18 in celebration of our 25th wedding anniversary. We will be renewing our vows on the 14th. Im still finishing up on last minute things. I still need to find Todd something to wear and flowers have yet to arrive but due here any day now. I can't wait till the 11th!!!! I look forward to meeting some of you at Couples Tower

Penny

Quote Originally Posted by tm9243 View Post
    15 days i am so ready!!!!!
    us too!!!
    Ted & Lori

CTI - May 2011 & May 2013

5 Days!!! We will be there looking forward to meeting others and maybe coupling up for the dive/snorkeling and other excursions

8 days for us! Cant wait! We are hoping to try out scuba for the first time. Maybe we will see y'all

My wife said we are staying at Renaissance also but i thought it was another place. we are going to the Cardinal game that night before we leave

18. Default

Arriving on May 13th will be Cards Against Humanity! My bestie is bringing this down for when we join them and this is a game I would love to share with some that have never heard of it. Not for the faint of heart-can be very offensive and is the adult version of Apples to Apples. We do also have blank cards to encourage some personal additions to it.

Definitely would like to join others my wife will be doing scuba for the first time so sounds like a plan not sure how we can meet up once there like message board like this but once we are there I will post our room, safe travels to everyone see you all soon

Well, by the time the hard working mods approve this post, the first lucky 10 couples will be basking on the beach (or Isle) or riding the happy bus to the resort!

23 (well, 22 likely when this gets posted!) for us!!!

WOOT WOOT!

Jason & Kathy
    Sittin' on the Isle in 23 days!

We are very excited to be visiting CTI for the first time 5/19 - 5/26!

Jeff and Lori

9 More days till we leave!!!!!!!! Overnight in Charlotte then on to paradise!

Lisa and TJ
    Island bound!

Just a simple THANK YOU for Warren.cple (or Jason and Kathy) for keeping this thread together, while many may post, many others “Stalk” the page and I know it’s a lot of work to keep it together… you do it for no pay, just as its in your nature to be a good person so, THANK YOU! That’s all

PS we will be there Sat cant wait!

Trimada, thank you!

I just thought organizing the list of people going would be handy, I've seen others do it by just keeping a running list with arrival dates, which is what this started as. Then I found out the board can do tables, and, well, my geek took over! I was going to double column the list, but that was too complicated...

And, of course, seeing as it's now May, and our countdown clock stands at 21 days, I've gotten really lazy and am not updating the list any more...
    :-(

Jason
    CTI in 21
    21!!!
    DAYS!!!!

Well you can add us to your new list when you update it. Todd & Penny May 11-18. I cant wait!!!!! Its almost here!!! Save travels everyone!!!

Penny

Quote Originally Posted by warren.cple View Post
    Trimada, thank you!

I just thought organizing the list of people going would be handy, I've seen others do it by just keeping a running list with arrival dates, which is what this started as. Then I found out the board can do tables, and, well, my geek took over! I was going to double column the list, but that was too complicated...

And, of course, seeing as it's now May, and our countdown clock stands at 21 days, I've gotten really lazy and am not updating the list any more...
    :-(

Jason
    CTI in 21
    21!!!
    DAYS!!!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast