Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Paul, that look is priceless. It must be because you were angry that you kept breaking the eye patch! I wish we were there with those crazy pirates right now... At least you get to enjoy your new roof. That's comparable to a Jamaica trip, no?

Jen, the new roof sucks in comparison.

Hey guy's, just wanted to give our original Pirate Friends a quick hello. And let you know that the Cat Cruise just wasn't the same with out you guy's. It was great having the crew look at us getting ready to board and saying, Oh, the Pirates are back!! And I'm sure you can already figure out that we were the only ones on the boat that tried to get things going.

And once again the highlight of the week came at the repeaters dinner again. As Randy and Dianna, and Kathy and I were sitting there at our table, we heard a sudden banging on the windows. As the whole dinning room looked to see what the commotion was there was some crazy A** Texan with his Butt plastered to the window.(Hmmm know wonder who's friend that could have been)?... It was funny as hell the four of us laughed so hard we cried through the whole dinner. Talk about one of those Priceless moments, that definitely out did all I can think of.

Once we get all our pics downloaded we will post some for you guy's. I guarantee CN won't be the same after our week this year. Looks like we have to start planning for next year so we can out do ourselves.

Here's hoping all of the Pirates can be together at CN next year . . .
    Michael & Angela
    ~One Love, One Heart

Tommy is right...just wasn't the same without our original Pirate Crew. Hopefully we can all get together next summer!!

When our friends Cindy and Ken booked, I was worried that they weren't beach/pool people and I worried that we might embarrass them with our crazy antics....boy was I wrong. Ken took the "a**" right out of embarrass and plastered it to the window at the repeaters dinner. We will never forget his A** plastered to the window with his Miller Lite PJ's hanging around his knees I believe they'll go back with us next year...then Jen will be saying "watch out for Ken, he's crazy".

We had a crazy, wonderful, memorable time as always. Now we can start planning next summer

Attachment 1004

Attachment 1005

Attachment 1006

Attachment 1007
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

CTI 2006, CSA 2007, CN 2008, CN 2009, CN 2010 twice
    CN 2012, CSS 2012, CN 2013, CSS 2014, CSA 2015

So glad you guys had a good time! Thanks for sharing the pics. We went to North Carolina for a few days, so we had something to take our minds off of Couples. Z's family had a reunion and we had a blast down there.

Default no fair

well, let's see. I've been trying to get the roof guys back to clean the skylight they bunged up. Work has been stupid. The garage at Trina'a appartment was started on fire and her car was ruined. She got two job offers the next day though. She stared one job only to have them want her to work like around the clock. (I miss her already) 2nd one was to start like next week. It pays better but has fewer hours. Should have been able to work both, but if 1st keeps up with hours who knows.

Never a dull moment here in Wisconsin. Reading the boards here keeps me smiling and dreaming. thanks everyone for the updates and pictures. Did Office of Nature put in a bar?

Default 1 Yr ago today

Hey guy's sorry I have been absent all week. Things have been hectic just trying to get caught back up at the restaurant this week. But I'm back.

First, I would like to say Happy Belated Anniversary to Jen and Zach. Hope it was a great day for the two of you. And enjoy the Phish concert this weekend.

And second, I want to thank all of you guy's for being a part of Kathy ans I's 25th. Anniversary one year ago today.

So now on to the important stuff, like who's in for next year? We damn sure are. We had a blast hanging out with Randy and Dianna again. But would love to get together again with all of you. So lets start to get it set in our minds we will all be there again next year.

Dianna, I think Becky has a picture of Ken pulling his stunt at the Repeaters dinner. I will see if I can get it and post it here for everyone to enjoy it as much as we did. I still laugh every time I think about it.

Would love a copy of that picture of Ken! We are ready to start planning next year.... count us in and Brad & Molly said they were coming also. Would be great to get some of the old gang back at the same time.
    Here's our new flag for the boat.
    Attachment 1220

Attachment 1221
    Attachment 1222
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

Default Reapeters Dinner 2009

Ok everyone, I know you all have been waiting on this one. Here is what Kathy, Dianna, Randy, and I got to see while we were sitting quietly at the repeaters dinner this year. Within seconds of this picture being taken, you could hear a pin drop.

Here are a couple of smileys to try to give you all an idea of how all the guest responded.
    Some were
    And some were
    Attached Images Attached Images  

And this was our response... and then and then
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

Hey fellow Pirates, just checking in with everyone. And coming back to look at Ken's pic for my laugh of the day.

Dianna, we will try to get with you guy's about coming out for the holiday. Kathy has surgery that Wed., And not sure whats going on yet. But we are think real hard about trying to make it to see you two.

Jen... Fill us in on the Phish concert. I'm dying to hear all about it.

Oh, and by the way. Mike and Angela are planning on trying to make it here in July for the race in Daytona. Anyone else???

Helloooooooooooo!!! Where did all my Pirates run off to? I hope the picture of Ken Mooning us didn't scare everyone off. Hope all is well and everyone have a great weekend!!

Oh my, I have neglected this site. Sorry! The Phish concerts were awesome. Z and I have seen over 30 and the show at Comcast this year was definitely our favorite.

Our bathroom has a door finally. We have some small things to complete, but it looks awesome so far. We're picking out our towel bars and door knobs now. Fun, fun! Next week we're having work done on the roof (fortunately, we don't have to do it). I didn't mind tiling, but I have to draw the line somewhere! Hope you are all doing well...

I ain't Skeered
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

OI... Jen... roofing... yuck. OK so it has been a bit since I checked in, but it looks like it has been a while since anyone checked in. Lofe moves fast at times. Trina is working 2 jobs and I miss the heck out of her. she needs to pay for the new car since the fire totalled her new one. Insurance only went so far. She's been working 3rd shift so she is cranky too. God we are such an old married couple. it sucks.

I finally got a ccouple days off work to go fly fishing. Well OK I called in a couple times to make sure everything was going good. Fishing was only OK but it was nice to drink beer by a camp fire and sleep in a tent for a few days. I blame the fishing on the cows spooking the fish (well one stream anyway)

That is the short version of life in the fast lane.

how are you doing?

Hey Paul....great to hear from you, been wondering where you went to. Working two jobs..thats tough, tell Trina I said "Hello".

Jen post pics of that new bathroom when you get done

Tommy..How is Kathy? The invite still stands if you guys can get away.
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

Hey fellow Pirates....we are looking to next year and the last week of July!! We have Randy & I, Brad & Molly plus 2 friends of theirs celebrating their 25th, Henry & Shelley, Scott & Virginia (Newbies), Ken & Cindy (maybe)....Tommy & Kathy I know ya'll are there. Who else will be joining us? We need as many of the original "Pirates of 2008" as possible....Luv U Guys!!!
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

Irie,

Last week in July huh? Wish I could make plans that far out. gonna keep it in mind though.

Dianna.... You know Kathy and I are in!!!
    She is doing ok from surgery, just a little sore now. But I think it's killing me more than her. LOL!... Saw some of the pics on Face Book from Labor Day. Looked like you guys had a great time. We will have to let you and Randy know about Dega this trip. Not sure if Kathy will have the time to take off work or not. I'm game, but she has had to take so much time off this year, and don't want to push her luck. As of now it's a 50/50 chance.

Paul..... Awwwww, go ahead and commit for next year. Come on, rejoin the cult. LOL!...... Glad to hear the fishing trip was relaxing. And tell that pretty lady of yours Kathy and I said hello.

Jen.... I bet the concert was a blast. I have never seen Phish, but like what I have heard from them. They tried to have a concert here a few years ago, but the churches shut them down. It was amazing to see what they were willing to put into the community. All the supplies they needed were to be bought in our town, the Motels would have been packed. Which would have led to more people eating out, and shopping. But it never happened. One of the Indian Reservations ended up getting them out there. I would have to say, our little town missed out on that one.

Well Big Muahzzzzz to all the lovely Pirate Ladies, and ^5's to the guy's.

Hey guys! We would love to go back and will keep that week in mind (although August typically works better for us). I don't know if we'll make it or not. I guess it depends on what other projects need to be done first. I hope you all had a nice labor day and are enjoying the nice weather. It's starting to get cool here. Ugh!

Hello!???

Just thought I would check in and see how everyone is.

hello??????

Hey guy's as Paul said above. Just wanted to check in on everyone and say hello. Didn't realized it has been so long since I have been on here. Hope all is well with everyone..... Miss you guy's!!!!

Wow...Tommy right, it's been a month since I was on here. Didn't realize it had been that long. Hey Paul, good to hear from you and all is well with us here also.

Paul...come find us on facebook, were all there also and staying in touch
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

Hey guys!

Been a little while. Thought I would check in. Hunting season is here and I finally get to go sit in a tree looking for deer (that rhymes).

Got a bunch of vacation day to burn so ahunting I will go. Trina is doing OK. Working 3rd shift has really been a bummer, but hopefully that will change soon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast