I just got off the phone with a Couples' customer service rep, asking about the military discount and what the acceptable forms of ID are. I explained that I am a veteran without a disability and not a retiree, so I do not have a photo ID. Whenever I need to prove that I am a veteran (for some type of discount), I show my separation paper (DD214) along with a driver's license. In the US, this is never really a problem. However, when I mentioned this form of ID to the rep, they were not sure if it could be accepted. The rep checked with her manager, and said that the DD214 along with photo ID would suffice. Can anyone tell me if they used their DD214 to get the military discount? I just don't want any suprises when checking in. Thanks so much!!