Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Default Accurate Real Time Weather Report?

    Does any one out there have a go-to website for real weather in Negril? I have seen a couple of sites but they are vague and have conflicting reports. We are going October first, and since it will still be hurricane season, it would be nice to know a day or two out if it is going to rain the whole time we are there. Then we could decide last minute if a reschedule would be the thing to do. Thanks! - chuck -

  2. #2


    We use wunderground or accuweather but most forecasts will show rain daily - but in October usually in the afternoon for an hour or two. We have been 6x and our October 07 trip was good weather overall; we would hit the beach early and when the rain came at 2-3 headed for other activities. Enjoy and try not to worry about the weather - you are in Jamrock!
    Ya Mon

  3. #3


    Try this. It's a "weather station" on the grounds of Swept Away. It's current conditions, but I don't think it gives a forecast.
    Happy & Safe Travels!


  4. #4


    Hi Chuck,

    I have never found any that were truly accurate, most will say a 30 to 40% chance of rain every day, but I really don't and won't pay any attention. We were there last week and prior to going the weather reports said that there was a 60% chance of rain. It did rain almost everyday, but not until the late afternoon and only for a few minutes. Because it is hurricane season the only thing that would make me re-schedule is if a hurricane was headed straight for Jamaica. Go, relax, enjoy.

  5. #5


    NeedBlueWater -

    That SOOOO went into my favorites!

    guinessguy -

    Go to or, both of which have realtime weatherlinks.

    "In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

  6. #6

  7. #7

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts