Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I would love to work the front desk at CN - to see faces as they step off the shuttle and see that view for the first time would be wonderful. And the opportunity to greet everyone and welcome them to paradise.
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. If they get mad, you will be a mile away and they will be barefoot!

Now this is fun.

I work in electronics in the manufacturing of elevator controls. I think the three story buildings at CSA need passenger elevators. I would come to CSA and install all of them for free labor. I would then come once year for maintenance.

Also, I would really enjoy working with Philip on the grounds crew taking care of the beautiful resort.

Life is good

Would love to work at Couples Negril and be part of the staff at check in. To welcome them home with a big smile, a cool cloth, and a glass of bubbly.

Work the pool bar with Franklyn at CN, nothing more needed to be said!!!!!!

Great post... Bartender for me.... most definitely!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonwalt View Post
    Easy one....bartend on Tower Island!!
    LOL! bostonwalt....I bet you would!

Quote Originally Posted by Beach-bum View Post
    Now this is fun.

I work in electronics in the manufacturing of elevator controls. I think the three story buildings at CSA need passenger elevators. I would come to CSA and install all of them for free labor. I would then come once year for maintenance.

Also, I would really enjoy working with Philip on the grounds crew taking care of the beautiful resort.

Life is good
    beach-bum, WOW! thats great....I hope management is reading this thread ..

Quote Originally Posted by steveg52 View Post
    Wow great question. I'd work in the water sports shack on the beach and take guests out on snorkeling trips. If that job is already taken, I'd do anything that's asked of me in exchange for a week in Paradise! Heck if I worked two days could I get two weeks????
    Steve
    @ Steven, great idea! work 2 days, get 2 weeks, sounds like a plan to me

My husband and I would be bartenders. We always talk about owning a tiki hut and visiting with the people all day. We could make some awesome drinks, too!

RN, or bartender, but shoot, I'd dig through the trash looking for lost items if it got me a free vacation.

I'd work with weddings for the day for sure! Need a witness? No problem! Need someone to throw flower peddles? I'm there! Need someone to eat cake! Can do! LOL

I would do most any job at Couples to receive a free vacation. I think I would really enjoy greeting all the new guests & those returning. It is always great to see the happy faces when they walk into the lobby for the first time.

dive master or boat captain
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013, 11/2015, 11/2017

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2