Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: May 2013

My husband and I will be arriving on May 16th for a week stay!! This will be our first time at CN, we did go to CTI last year and LOVED it, but we are looking forward to experiencing Negri and meeting new friends this year :-)

Going to CN for our 2nd trip to Jamiaca from May 16 - 25th. We absolutely loved Tower Isle last year and thought we would try out Negril this year. Made some really great friends last year and hope to do so this year also.

_David & Hilary

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel31 View Post
    Hey Pour Sport- my g-friend Kim and I will be there same time as you (May 4-11). It'll be Kim's first time out of the country, first time in Jamaica AND her first time at an all-inclusive. So I think my vacation time is pretty much going to be spent following her around as she takes everything in... 3 months, 23 days, 15 hours and 12 minutes until our flight leaves Akron!!
    Kim is in for a real treat. No better way to start a life of travel than Negril. Beautiful beaches. Resort is so nice. Stay in touch. Look forward to meeting you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pour Sport View Post
    We are returning to CN May 4-11 / Our 2nd trip. Really enjoyed the 1st one. Tried the Au Natural beach and will be returning there. Have 2 other couples coming along that are a little more conservative so we'll be splitting our time with the main beach. Same as last time. Really enjoyed the scuba diving last time and its definitely on our list of things to do, again. Looking forward to meeting any new friends that will be there at the same time.
    -- Dave & Linda
    We will be there May 4-9, spending all time on Nude Beach. Where are you coming from? See you there

Hello "hmcgaughey" and "dmaco49". If ya'll are beach lovers, ya'll are going to have a great time at CN. The wife and I and our vacationing couple friends will be at CN 5/17 - 5/25 for our third consecutive year. In 2011 we found our perfect vacation location and as yet see no reason to change.

Maybe we will see ya'll under one of those seagrape trees on the beach.

As of this morning 123 days until "no worries for 8 nights"!!

Sentinel - are you and Kim flying through Atlanta? Flying Delta via ATL, just wondering if you were going to be on the same connecting flight.

Looks like we will be doing our Honeymoon here on May 21 - 28... Can't wait!

Pour Sport, we're coming from Canton, OH to Charlotte, then on to Jamaica. We won't see you on the flight, but when we meet at the resort I'll buy ya a beer. Cheers!

Hi Kandl! We will be there from the 4th through the 11th, coming out of the Canton, OH area. It's 25 degrees here today. We can't wait!!!

Default May 16-26

Quote Originally Posted by msbeachbum22 View Post
    Hello "hmcgaughey" and "dmaco49". If ya'll are beach lovers, ya'll are going to have a great time at CN. The wife and I and our vacationing couple friends will be at CN 5/17 - 5/25 for our third consecutive year. In 2011 we found our perfect vacation location and as yet see no reason to change.

Maybe we will see ya'll under one of those seagrape trees on the beach.

As of this morning 123 days until "no worries for 8 nights"!!
    Hi msbeachbum22- Yes my husband and I are beach lovers and LOVE Jamaica!! We are so excited to come back and just relax and enjoy the sun!! Just let you know "dmaco49" is my husband :-) We did not know we were both going to post.. I guess we are so excited. Anyway hope we meet up at the beach.

Default May 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Stacie & Chris View Post
    No other May 2013s yet?

My husband and I will be visiting May 11- May 18! First timers! CAN'T WAIT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kandl View Post
    We will be there May 4-9, spending all time on Nude Beach. Where are you coming from? See you there
    Coming from Oklahoma City. Can't wait to get there. Look forward to meeting you. Unless the other 2 wives along for the trip have loosened up a bit, we'll be at the nude beach on a part-time basis. Other gals like to hang at the pool.

- Dave & Linda

My husband and I will be at CN May 11- May 18. Finally booked, can't wait, this will be our first trip to Jamaica!!

Pour Sport and kandl, I think I have Kim talked into the nude beach- we'll see how it goes. She's a natural redhead, tho, and they tend to explode into flames when exposed to direct sunlight, so we must be cautious..

We are booked for May 19 - 27, can't wait! Plan on doing a lot of diving.

Sentinel-we are flying through Charlotte from Des Moines. Maybe we are on the same flight
    Pour Sport - look forward to meeting you too. Anytime on the nude beach is fun, right? Hard to put that swimsuit back on though! 106 days. Its supposed to get to -20 here Sunday night...really?

We are also first timers, May 11thru18. Wife thinks I spend too much time on here reading posts and looking at the photos but I can't help it. Can't get here soon enough.

Finally down to double digits. April 30th can't come soon enough.

Hmmm. Seems like me here at our house. I am on here in the evening reading stuff and my husband thinks I am crazy!!

Pour Sport and kandl, I think I have Kim talked into the nude beach- we'll see how it goes. She's a natural redhead, tho, and they tend to explode into flames when exposed to direct sunlight, so we must be cautious..
    Sentinel...i am a 'natural' redhead too, from what I can remember Lots of freckles. There is a good amount of shade on the nude beach...I spend most of my time under the trees.

Honeymoon at CN May 6-15! First time to Jamaica! Looking forward to meeting some of you
    Dana & Ben

kandle, that's good to know- I'll encourage Kim to give it a try. Once she gets the lay of the land she can be pretty daring, but we'll see how it goes. As soon as I get my flight info I'll let you know! Cheers!

My fiancee and I will be at CN for our honeymoon May 20-27. This is our first time to couples and we are both very excited!

I don't know if it helps redheads any but Linda and I always hit the tanning bed the month before we head south. Don't get sunburned as bad. You can sure tell the ones who didn't ... beautiful shades of red.

Grape tree shade does come in very handy. Our 1st time to the nude beach, Linda was feeling a little shy about herself. Picked a spot right next to the hedge that separates it from the textile beach. Laid there for about 15 minutes before she figured out the hedge blocks the breeze and if we didn't move we were going to melt down into a puddle. She got over her shyness at that point... LOL. Well, almost... she made me fetch the cocktails.

Quote Originally Posted by kandl View Post
    Sentinel-we are flying through Charlotte from Des Moines. Maybe we are on the same flight
    Pour Sport - look forward to meeting you too. Anytime on the nude beach is fun, right? Hard to put that swimsuit back on though! 106 days. Its supposed to get to -20 here Sunday night...really?
    kandl - Speaking of putting the suit back on, I wonder if the walk up bar still closes at 5:00? Never liked the cocktail/beer runs to the main pool bar.

I'd like to know more about that bocci ball game. Saw people playing it but I always had my hands full carrying beers so I never stopped to chat.

Pretty mild Winter down here. Big change from the past 2 years. Mid-60s today.

-- Dave

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast