Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

The Wedding is all done! We are officially hitched! Now we just have to wait for 3 more days till we can relax on the beach. See everyone there.

CONGRATULATIONS!! you guys...hope to meet you Friday!!Not sure when we will get to CN exactly...but our flight arrives in MoBay at 1pm

Just bumping the list to page four,,,,bags are packed and ready to go,, two days of cooking maple syrup, a drive to the airport, and a couple of airplane rides, and god willing we should be home saturday around 1pm!

Congratulations on the wedding!!! if you make it out of the room will see you at the pool bar

electricmeyer....... Eric & Melissa.....WI..... 3-27--4-3.... 6th CN
    kkinmass.............Karen & Ken....... MA..... 3-24--4-3 ....8th CN
    LisaPat............. Lisa & Pat........ FL..... 3-27--4-4.... 3rd CN
    laferia.................?........... Belgium... 3-23--4-3
    J_and_K..............Jason & Kim........NY..... 3-27--4-5
    ironranger...........Jay & Susan........IN......4-2--4-14
    monurse..............Phill & Melissa....MO......3-30-4-5.....1st CN
    ??...................Wayne & Barb.......IL......3-30-4-6.....lots to CN
    lolonuts.............Laura & Woody......NV......3-28-4-3
    funcouple............Scott & Sylvia...Canada....3-31-4-4
    sanssouci1...........Dale & Deb.......Canada....3-25-4-1... 5th Couples 2nd CN
    shannon_bob..........Shannon & Bob....Canada....3-24-3-31
    w.carnes.............Chris & Wanda...?????....3-26-4-3
    ry&luci................ry& luci?.......TX.......3-28-4-3.. Honeymoon
    Juan and Christine...Juan & Christine..????....3-29-4-2..Honeymoon
    RyanShans............Ryan & Shannon....VA.....3-25-4-4...2nd CN..Honeymoon
    Leo and Kelly...Ma....3-26-10 to 4-3-10. 3rd time to CN. We are also bringing Bill and Karen they are first timers

Default Its almost Cat cruise time!!

Feeling hot hot hot!! 2 more days!! Se ya all Friday around noon.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default We leave in the morning!!!

Starting off by having pear martinee's tonight. Ken's been working everyday for the last 3 weeks so he's exhausted and ready for the trip.

We'll see you all soon....this time tomorrow, we'll be watching the sun go down over Bloody Bay.

Safe travels to all....see you all soon...

karen & ken

Bob and Shannon - we'll see you tomorrow

Ryan and Shannon..Congradulations!...Enjoy your life together!

Limo guy picks us up on an hour! :-))))))))

See everyone there!

The limo is picking us up in 8 1/2 hours!!! Cant wait to meet everyone! We are bringing a huge bottle of jager with us for jager bombs. We can get red bull down there. Get ready to party folks. Lets Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were at the park and fly,,,see you tomorrow afternoon!!!

Default So excited!

Only 3 full days until we leave! As first-timers we are excited and nervous and getting so anxious! A few questions if anyone can help.
    1.We land in Montego at 2pm. Will we feel like it's late by the time we get to the resort and feel rushed to get ready for dinner? Any suggestions on which resturant is good for that first night?
    2. I know we want to do Rick's Cafe. Any other off-site things that are a must for our first time?
    3. I have been working hard and lost 16 pounds recently. Are there usually healthy food options or should I prepare myself to gain it all back??

monurse:

We are sitting on our balcony at CN this morning, it's beautiful here in Jamaica, of course.

1) IF you land at 2 pm, with any luck you should be out of airport by 2:30 or 3:00 pm and get to resort no later than 5 pm. That gives you lots of time to get ready for dinner, most people eat between 7 and 8 pm. I would suggest Cassava Terrace, the main buffet dinning area for first night. You will get a better feel for the resort nightlife in that location. Once you get to your room, have a shower, head down to main bar, have a drink, meet some people and go for dinner when you are ready. Most important RELAX, as much as possible when travelling and when you arrive in Jamaica. You want to soak up this first experience as much as you can. Getting too excited takes a lot of energy. Don't be anxious or nervous about anything, everything in Jamaica is "No Problem Mon". You will here this a lot and it's true. If you want to know or need something, just ask the staff or another guest.

2) Rick's is a for sure, they also do a shopping trip to the market, the catamaran cruise is fun and they go multiple times each week. There are a number of others excursions that you pay, for so ask around as you meet others who have been here for a few days. I would say not to do too many excursions, this a a great resort, so you want to enjoy yourself here for the most part.

3) This is our 10th trip to Jamaica and when we first came, we ate all the bad stuff and gained abour 5 or 10 lbs. We have now become more careful about what we eat and there are healthy options everywhere, especially at the buffet. Lots of great salad items and things you have never eaten before. We focus on the fish like snapper, marlin and shrimp dishes, since it is all so fresh. We also eat a lot of fruit, again very fresh. Jerk chicken is also very good. AND, drink lots of water, all day long.

See you in a couple of days.

Dale and Deb

Sandy & Paula from Buzzards Breath, Tennessee.
    We will be at CN 4/2 - 4/9.

What A great week,,,,,,,It was so nice to meet many of you!!!!

Had a blast!! I will be posting pics soon of all of us. Stay tunned for some memories.Thanks for the great company while we were there!!!

Another great CN stay done....Still our favorite ..very cool meeting all of you...plenty of pics and vids on my FB page

Default pic

Quote Originally Posted by leonkelly View Post
    Had a blast!! I will be posting pics soon of all of us. Stay tunned for some memories.Thanks for the great company while we were there!!!
    I've got a pic for you Leon, can you give us your email?

grtz from Holland.

Amazing time we had with all of you! Thanks for the memories. See you again in the future! Sorry I couldn't drink more with you Eric. Next time I am not eating anything (except jerk chicken, nachos, and bacon) and just drinking the entire bar for Franklin. Princess needs her stoli!

There is no proof that i made it to the pool bar last week,,, Any pictures please send them to electricmeyer@yahoo.com..........

Default Hey everyone!!!

Cmon folks!! Post some pics of that week!!

Leo & Kelly,

Here's one of us.

Dale and Deb

Default Hey Dale

Drop me a email Dale. lcd1bass@verizon.net Nice pic. miss you guys.

Hey everyone,

Seems so so long ago now. Chris and I had an amazing time and were lucky enough to meet many of you. (not sure Leo and Kelly were as lucky to meet me, got a little drunk one night......and was taking to them about bloody meat the whole time).
    Our pictures taken at the resort were amazing and a real treasure to remind us of our time at couples.

Maybe our paths will cross again soon.

Much love

Becks and Chris

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7