Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Hi again... quick question, does anyone know if building 6 has the best ocean view?

Thanks in advance!

Bob & Shannon

Default Soon - very soon !

Hi all...

Very excited and can not wait to return home. 19 more days!

Eric - just an fyi for your list - this will be our 8th trip back to Couples Negril.

In terms of the best ocean views....I guess it depends. We've been in bldg 6 (considered beach front) and had great views. Also able to see the ocean from Bldg 8 and 9. I believe that bldg 5 is also considered beach front but have never stayed over there.

Can't wait to see everyone! Happy travels for all.

see ya soon..

karen and ken

Thanks Karen and Ken. I could almost taste that "Dirty Banana" and smell the ocean wind...Safe trip to all! See ya at the couples lounge in the airport.

Shannon and Bob

Default 20 days!!

Hey All- The count down is on!! We will be filling out the in room bar request form and heading down to the pool bar for the first of many drinks and a shot!! Figure out where to eat that first night and getting down in the piano bar. Wake up the next morning select the right area for some sun then head in for some breakfast then do it all over again!

Hey, for all you romantics out there, I just checked the full moon calendar and it falls on March 30 this year. Right in the middle of our vacations, how sweet.

20 days and counting...

Dale & Deb

Default Thanks

Leon & Kelly

I do enjoy getting dressed up, however my other half will be delighted, he's casual all the way.

Thanks very much for the tips, we will see you on the 26th hopefully.

Becks

very very excited, we see you all very soon!

Here is updated list:
    electricmeyer....... Eric & Melissa.....WI..... 3-27--4-3.... 6th CN
    kkinmass.............Karen & Ken....... MA..... 3-24--4-3 ....8th CN
    LisaPat............. Lisa & Pat........ FL..... 3-27--4-4.... 3rd CN
    laferia.................?........... Belgium... 3-23--4-3
    J_and_K..............Jason & Kim........NY..... 3-27--4-5
    ironranger...........Jay & Susan........IN......4-2--4-14
    monurse..............Phill & Melissa....MO......3-30-4-5.....1st CN
    ??...................Wayne & Barb.......IL......3-30-4-6.....lots to CN
    lolonuts.............Laura & Woody......NV......3-28-4-3
    funcouple............Scott & Sylvia...Canada....3-31-4-4
    sanssouci1...........Dale & Deb.......Canada....3-25-4-1... 5th Couples 2nd CN
    shannon_bob..........Shannon & Bob....Canada....3-24-3-31
    w.carnes.............Chris & Wanda...?????....3-26-4-3
    ry&luci................ry& luci?.......TX.......3-28-4-3.. Honeymoon
    Juan and Christine...Juan & Christine..????....3-29-4-2..Honeymoon
    RyanShans............Ryan & Shannon....VA.....3-25-4-4...2nd CN..Honeymoon
    Leo and Kelly...Ma....3-26-10 to 4-3-10. 3rd time to CN. We are also bringing Bill and Karen they are first timers

Dale -n- Deb

I thought there were moons everyday! ;-)

Ken/Karen

Default Pool bar!!

HEY ALL!!!!!!!!
    We land in MBJ at 1030 am on the 26th and should be in the pool bar by around 1 or so. Lets heat it up on this message board and get some more pics with names. Seems like we will have a great bunch of vets and newbies. The hats that Kelly and I wear are sort of a trade mark along with the airborne wings on my hat. Rum punch and shots all around!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by electricmeyer View Post
    very very excited, we see you all very soon!

Here is updated list:
    electricmeyer....... Eric & Melissa.....WI..... 3-27--4-3.... 6th CN
    kkinmass.............Karen & Ken....... MA..... 3-24--4-3 ....8th CN
    LisaPat............. Lisa & Pat........ FL..... 3-27--4-4.... 3rd CN
    laferia.................?........... Belgium... 3-23--4-3
    J_and_K..............Jason & Kim........NY..... 3-27--4-5
    ironranger...........Jay & Susan........IN......4-2--4-14
    monurse..............Phill & Melissa....MO......3-30-4-5.....1st CN
    ??...................Wayne & Barb.......IL......3-30-4-6.....lots to CN
    lolonuts.............Laura & Woody......NV......3-28-4-3
    funcouple............Scott & Sylvia...Canada....3-31-4-4
    sanssouci1...........Dale & Deb.......Canada....3-25-4-1... 5th Couples 2nd CN
    shannon_bob..........Shannon & Bob....Canada....3-24-3-31
    w.carnes.............Chris & Wanda...?????....3-26-4-3
    ry&luci................ry& luci?.......TX.......3-28-4-3.. Honeymoon
    Juan and Christine...Juan & Christine..????....3-29-4-2..Honeymoon
    RyanShans............Ryan & Shannon....VA.....3-25-4-4...2nd CN..Honeymoon
    Leo and Kelly...Ma....3-26-10 to 4-3-10. 3rd time to CN. We are also bringing Bill and Karen they are first timers
    We can't wait......when i take a look at this list i think we are the first!!!!! see you all at the bar!!

Karen & Ken,

That's true, but some moons are not out after dark, so we need to rely on the one in the sky.

Seriously thought, we love the combination of warm tropical air, reggae music, sandy beaches and a full moon.

So much so, that we always try to plan our vacations aroud the full moon, whenever possible.

Maybe its a result of being stuck up north in this winter weather for months on end. Makes you a little crazy!!!

Dale and Deb

WOOOHOOOOO!! 18 days!! Cant wait for the big sun and the soft sand!! Floating on the water. I kinda miss hearing the jet ski guys hounding me. Where is a good to place to get some lobster?? Anyone? Ken- I noticed you eating some in one of your pics. I am yet in six trips to arrive before April and the ending of the season. Get ready all!!

speaking of moons.............

Scott & Sylvia
    Can't wait to meet everyone in a few weeks. We arrive on April 31 -April 4 so we only have a few days to party, but I'm sure we'll manage.

Default lobster....

That picture of Ken and I was taken afew years ago down the beach at Office of Nature. If all goes well, we should have lobster on Friday night at all the resturants at CN. We have the pleasure of being there for 2 fridays and will eat our fill! 14 more days. We'll see you all soon! It's gonna be a great time.

karen

Default Just Booked 3-31-10

We just booked Couples Negril last night so excited visit number 5. Love Love Negril can't wait to come home.

Lenette and Steve
    Boston, Ma

Quote Originally Posted by Funcouple View Post
    Scott & Sylvia
    Can't wait to meet everyone in a few weeks. We arrive on April 31 -April 4 so we only have a few days to party, but I'm sure we'll manage.
    I think you're arriving march 31?

Quote Originally Posted by laferia View Post
    I think you're arriving march 31?
    That is correct.

Can't wait to raise my flag in the sand and get a fresh cold one on the beach. Hope to meet all of you there. 16 days left...these last few days are going so slow.

Ryan and Shannon

Ryan and Shannon,

Yes, 16 days. What time does your flight arrive on March 25th? We land at 1:30 pm. Maybe see you at Couples Lounge.

Dale and Deb

Karen and Ken,

What time do you guys arrive again on the 24th?

We are thinking of taking TimAir to Couples, have you ever flown with TImAir?

Shannon & Bob

Dale and Deb,

Our plane arrives at 9:15am (we wanted to get a jump on the sun that day). We will probably be at the pool bar when you guys arrive. See you there!

Ryan and Shannon

Karen,Ken-We will also be there for two Fridays. Problem is the second one is in April no lobster. So i figure we need to get our fill at the resort on Friday and mabey the repeaters dinner then if we still have not had enough office of nature. Time is ticking down but not fast enough. I am ready to go!!! looking forward to having a drink with you guys.

Ire

Default OK..this thread is Heating up!!!...Soon we'll be in the heat of Jamaica!

Shannon & Bob -
    According to our schedule we are landing at 2:17. We always seem to take Tim Air. If you're getting in around the same time we should share a plane. I suggest you make reservations with them. We like taking the plane ride..It's fun, and we feel like rock stars..LOL! and you get a different perspective of the island, it's ONLY a 15-minute flight and the airport is directly across the street from CN!

Lenette and Steve -
    When are you guys arriving? and Where do you guys live in Mass? We are in Pepperell.

Dale -n- Deb!
    Is the Queen of the beach ready? :-)

Yah MON!

Karen/Ken,

We are due to arrive at 1:27pm. on the 24th. I just called and reserved with TimAir, i also inquired about waiting for the 2 of you to arrive and they told me that it would be more practical for them to leave ASAP but if there was a delay with our flight (WestJet) that they would wait for the 2 of you if you decide to fly with TimAir.

Everything will be IRE i'm sure. 2 more weeks! Let the countdown begin...

Bob & Shannon

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast