Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Default Question about Resorts

    If we stay at CN or CSA can we go back at forth to either resort for no charge??

  2. #2


    If you are a Romance Rewards member, you can sign up to participate in a Trading Places day where you will leave your resort and travel to the other resort in the same town to spend the day. For more information, see the full details at this link:

    If you are not a RR member, you will have to pay for Day Passes and transportation to visit the other resort.

    Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)

  3. #3


    No, you can't.

  4. #4


    If you are a member of the Romance Rewards program then you can go between resorts, BUT they only go on Mon. Weds. and Fri. and it is from 10-4.

  5. #5


    Not quite.

    If you are a member of the romance rewards program then you can take advantage of the trading places program where you can swap resorts for a day. This happens only three times a week I believe.

    Not sure if this is limited to once per stay or not, sure others will chime in.
    CSA Junkie! Next trip -- November 28th!

  6. #6


    If you are a repeat guest you can use the "Trading Places" program for a day other than that you will need to purchase a 1/2 day or full day pass.

  7. #7


    You have to be a Rewards member and qualify for the one-day Trading Places Program. Otherwise you can purchase a day pass to visit.

  8. #8


    Only once during Trading Places if you are a RR member. You can not go back and forth between the resorts at any other time. They do it this way to give you personal and friendly service.

    You are not just a number at Couples, you are a Couple.
    Irie Mon

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts