Hi we are coming from the UK and are planning on bringing things like chargers, what kind of plug adaptor will we need? Been looking online and different websites say different things. Will we need a plug adaptor that is UK to US 2 flat pin? Will we also need a step-up transformer because of the voltage? Can someone please help us out here. Dont wanna take the wrong thing then realise we cant charge anything or we fry our chargers because we havent used a transformer. Thanks.