Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: April 2012

Hey Holly,

My wife and I are going to be at CSS the same dates. We are flying in on the morning of the 28th. Its our first trip to CSS and we can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by hollyann View Post
    Hi All,

My boyfriend Adam and I will be there April 28th-May 5th. We are both professionals in the IT/Software industry in Raleigh, NC and hope to meet some other couples our age (late 30's early 40's). It is our first Couples resort vacation and after much debate we settled on Sans Souci because the grounds appeared so lush and relaxing and the reviews all seemed great. April 28th can not get here fast enough!

-Holly

Quote Originally Posted by hollyann View Post
    Hi All,

My boyfriend Adam and I will be there April 28th-May 5th. We are both professionals in the IT/Software industry in Raleigh, NC and hope to meet some other couples our age (late 30's early 40's). It is our first Couples resort vacation and after much debate we settled on Sans Souci because the grounds appeared so lush and relaxing and the reviews all seemed great. April 28th can not get here fast enough!

-Holly
    My bride (by the time we get there) and I will be down there at the same time April 30-May 7... and also from North Carolina. I'm sure we will see you around!

55 days to go!! Warm up the blender!!
    Looking forward to seeing old/new friends again (and unplugging for the week)
    Sue&Mike
    4/24-5/3 2012
    B block

mjleber,
    Just wanted to thank you for all your work getting the list together and keeping it going! We wish you were going to be there when we are, I could buy the bar a round or two! Did you ever try CN? We are booked over the 4th. of July next year and we get together to have a party. Last year CN put on a good old BBQ for us. We had a blast with everybody dressed in Red, White and Blue.
    Hope you have a wonderful trip, I know you will!

Bruce and Brenda

Hi David we arrive April 09 from Canada but originally here from NW England we too celebrate birthdays while there on April 13 for Marie and April 14 for Ian
    Be sure to say hello!

Hey Chef & Denise I was in Newtown only last week on business from Canada, my first trip there and left with a great impression, seems like a nice area

Screen Name Real Names From Arrival Date Sad Face Date
    Mjleber Matt & Jack Montana 28-Mar 9-Apr
    Donjohnson Tace & Kelly Michigan 30-Mar 4-Apr
    Uncornett John & Valerie Kentucky 31-Mar 7-Apr
    w/uncornett Chris & Christine 31-Mar 7-Apr
    w/uncornett Todd & Erin 31-Mar 7-Apr
    KarenON Karen & Paul Ontario 31-Mar 9-Apr
    Skitlerz Jen & Greg Outside Philly 1-Apr 7-Apr
    GeauxCrazy Shawn & Tracy Louisiana 1-Apr 5-Apr
    Bracoman Jim & Rita Nova Scotia 2-Apr 9-Apr
    Davidfthorn David & Sheila Bedfordshire 3-Apr 17-Apr
    Rocks Mom Rob & Corrie Ohio 6-Apr 14-Apr
    Buckhunterswife Nick & Penny New York 8-Apr 14-Apr
    Newfbrit Ian & Marie NB Canada 9-Apr 16-Apr
    Magmon Monica & Michael Florida 9-Apr 15-Apr
    sunlvrs Jim & Denise Ontario 9-Apr 21-Apr
    Sunkissed Fred & Kris Ontario 11-Apr 14-Apr
    Bigdoglips Todd & Linda Iowa 12-Apr 19-Apr
    lamdam Dave & Linda Massachusetts 12-Apr 19-Apr
    tcbritten Crazy Tom & Sidekick (aka Cheryl) Michigan
    SuenMark Sue & Mark Illinois 12-Apr 19-Apr
    Travelguy012 Darryl & Beverly North Carolina 12-Apr
    Robandsteph Rob & Steph Georgia 13-Apr 20-Apr
    BrendaandBruce Brenda & Bruce Pennsylvania 13-Apr 21-Apr
    Aryfairy Sandy & ? Massachusetts 14-Apr 21-Apr
    Kycrazies Allen & Andrea Kentucky 14-Apr 21-Apr
    Katiecollette Katie & Corey Wisconsin 14-Apr 21-Apr
    Grady Paul & Lisa Maine 15-Apr 22-Apr
    Readyfornegril Tracy & Len ? 15-Apr 19-Apr
    Bart and Bug Eric & June Oklahoma 16-Apr 21-Apr
    Chef n Denise Denise & Chef Pennsylvania 17-Apr 22-Apr
    Cbsmith Chris & ? New Brunswick 20-Apr 28-Apr
    zach&crystal Zach & Crystal Georgia 21-Apr 29-Apr
    honeymooner31 Jaimie & Mike Colorado 21-Apr 27-Apr
    Tubular Steve & ? Illinois 22-Apr 29-Apr
    Mikesue Mike & Sue Pennsylvania 24-Apr 3-May
    Dick Green Dick & California 26-Apr 3-May
    Pandapaws Michael & Sherry Ontario 28-Apr 12-May
    jrod624 Jered & Donna New Hampshire 28-Apr 5-May
    hollyann Holly & Adam North Carolina 28-Apr 5-May
    Brent Sabrina Brent & Sabrina Kentucky 29-Apr 5-May
    MaceandCharlie Mace & Charlie North Carolina 30-Apr 7-May

I know...I have been remiss in my updates lately. Just busy getting last minute things together for the trip in 25 DAYS! It feels like being pregnant with my first child. One day I'm ready to get the show on the road and so excited then the next I'm so nervous thinking I might forget something. I know it's very irrational and we'll have a super time. Once we're in the air will all these jitters and up and down emotions quit or do we have to wait until we touch down in JA?
    Bruce & Brenda ~ I would adore checking out CN. That side of the island really calls to me. In fact, this trip was a coin flip between CN and CSS. CSS won obviously. July though? Might be an issue. Pretty big weekend up here in Montana. Huge rodeo and county parade. (just playing...I'd miss the big parade in a heart beat to go to beach)
    Jack

Arriving April 12, 2012. Our first trip to a Couples. Only six weeks from today!

We will be at "home" at CSS in 50 more days!

KarenON,
    See you both in 4 weeks. Are friends from across the river going also?

Jim & Rita

Hello Dave and Linda. Thank You. We arrive in Mobay on the 12th at 9:51 am out of Charlotte. Will post a pic and have that drink.

Darryl and Beverly

Travelguy012,
    Check out the April 2012 picture thread. We will be arriving in MO Bay about the same time on US air from Philly. We may be on the same bus with you to the resort. Post a pic. so we can see who we are looking for.

Phinns Up

Travelguyo12,
    My bad, we won't get there till the 13th. Post a pic. so we can look you up at the resort, maybe even share a drink or a few with you and Dave and Linda.

Phinns up

Alright April'ers, you're being very quiet. No posts since Tuesday. Probably too excited to type. We just hit the 1-month mark today (oh ya). I look forward to meeting any & all who will be at the resort from the 9th to the 15th. We'll be on SSB from sun-up to sun down for 6-days. Just look for the geek in the Gator Hat with the fine looking wife. I'll buy the first drink.

Have a great weekend.
    MAGMON
    * Please forgive any errors that you might find in the above post. All errors are a direct result of (1) too many drinks (2) the missing brain cells caused by years of abusing these above referenced drinks (3) the iniability to spell or write anything without the use of spell check or (4) the complete lack of knowledge of proper english grammer and sentence structure.

To update the list, we are from Illinois. Also posted pix on picture thread.

Just a little over 30 days now!!!

Len & Tracy

Hi Len and Tracy,

When do you arrive at MoBay? We arrive at via United Airlnes at 1:25pm on the 15th. Look forward to meeting you at CSS!

Paul and Lisa

Just wondering who on the list of those going in April will be spending time at Sunset Beach? We'll be there each day from the 31st of March until the 8th of April (we have to leave the resort at 6:30 am on the 9th, unfortunately!). It's always fun to meet people from the message board while at the resort! Sans Souci soon come!!
    (Karen&Paul)

Hi Paul & Lisa,

We get in at 11:50am on AA. So I guess we will meet you at CSS! It might be hard to recognize you without your snow gear thou

Tracy & Len

All day every day from around noon on the 9th to Sunset on the 14th (and maybe a couple minutes on the 15th). 25 days, 1 hour and 38 minutes (or so) to go.

Quote Originally Posted by KarenON View Post
    Just wondering who on the list of those going in April will be spending time at Sunset Beach? We'll be there each day from the 31st of March until the 8th of April (we have to leave the resort at 6:30 am on the 9th, unfortunately!). It's always fun to meet people from the message board while at the resort! Sans Souci soon come!!
    MAGMON
    * Please forgive any errors that you might find in the above post. All errors are a direct result of (1) too many drinks (2) the missing brain cells caused by years of abusing these above referenced drinks (3) the iniability to spell or write anything without the use of spell check or (4) the complete lack of knowledge of proper english grammer and sentence structure.

4 weeks from right now we will be pacing around Atlanta Airport waiting for connecting flight to leave for MB Airport and first Red Stripe at Couples Lounge. See ya all soon. Dave and Linda

RobandSteph,
    What time do you get to MoBay? It seems we are the only ones that get there on the 13th. We will be flying US Air out of Philly and should get to MoBay about 10:30 MoBay Time. (No Daylight Savings Time)
    Hope to meet up with you there or at the resort.
    Phinns Up

Sue & Mark,

Where in Illinois are you from? We're in Palatine (NW suburb).

Hopefully we will meet up.

Tracy & Len

Tracy & Len,

We live in Chicago In Edison Park. We arrive on the 12th and I see you arrive on the 15th. This is our first trip to CSS but we have been to CN 3 times. We were originally booked at CN but we changed to CSS this trip. We love the beach at CN so we are a little nervous we will miss that but I guess we wouldn't know if we didn't try. Anyway looking forward to meeting you guys. Look for us when you arrive we will be on the beach. Our picture is on the April 2012 picture thread. Take care and see you in a few weeks!!

Sue & Mark

We had to adjust our trip, so we are now leaving on 17 April 12! Getting in at 245! Staying through the 24th! Less than 30 days now!

Quote Originally Posted by KarenON View Post
    We'll be at SSB every day from the 30th through the 4th! I think we're going to go to the Island for trading places on Monday...we tried to go back the last time but it was red flagged so we just went back to SSB

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast