Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: April 2012

Ian & Marie NB Canada, Just booked for April 09/12 our second trip to CSS can't wait !

Hi everyone, like most of you we are doing the double digit dance here in Maine! Are any of you at the resort between April 15 and 22 planning on golfing? Its hard to leave the resort, but thought it would be fun to get at least one round in.

Default Booked and the countdown begins!

Add us to the list all booked and confirmed we will be arriving April 17th and departing on the 22nd. Can,t wait to meet up with everyone will post pix of us and hope to meet as many of you as possible. This a gonna be a good year, son home from Afghanastan in one piece and we are heading to our 2nd home CSS for the 12th time. Come on April!!!!!

Shawn and Tracy April 1st - 5th. New to the family and looking forward to it.

An updated list...
    Screen Name Real Names From Arrival Date Sad Face Date
    Mjleber Matt & Jack Montana 28-Mar 9-Apr
    Uncornett John & ? Kentucky 31-Mar 7-Apr
    Skitlerz Jen & Greg Outside Philly 1-Apr 7-Apr
    GeauxCrazy Shawn & Tracy Louisiana 1-Apr 5-Apr
    Bracoman Jim & ? Nova Scotia 2-Apr 9-Apr
    Rocks Mom ? & ? Ohio 6-Apr 14-Apr
    Buckhunterswife Nick & Penny New York 8-Apr 14-Apr
    Newfbrit Ian & Marie NB Canada 9-Apr 12-Apr
    Sunkissed Fred & Kris Ontario 11-Apr 14-Apr
    Bigdoglips Todd & Linda Iowa 12-Apr 19-Apr
    lamdam Dave & Linda Massachusetts 12-Apr 19-Apr
    Robandsteph Rob & Steph Georgia 13-Apr 20-Apr
    BrendaandBruce Brenda & Bruce Pennsylvania 13-Apr 21-Apr
    Aryfairy Sandy & ? Massachusetts 14-Apr 21-Apr
    Kycrazies Allen & ? Kentucky 14-Apr 21-Apr
    Katiecollette Katie & Corey Wisconsin 14-Apr 21-Apr
    Grady Paul & Lisa Maine 15-Apr 22-Apr
    Readyfornegril Tracy & Len ? 15-Apr 19-Apr
    Chef n Denise Denise & ? Pennsylvania 17-Apr 22-Apr
    Cbsmith Chris & ? New Brunswick 20-Apr 28-Apr
    Tubular Steve & ? Illinois 22-Apr 29-Apr
    Mikesue Mike & Sue Pennsylvania 24-Apr 3-May
    Pandapaws Michael & Sherry Ontario 28-Apr 12-May

Hi Everyone! Trace and Kelly from snowy MI...we'll be there from Mar 30 through Apr 4...you'll be able to find us at SSB pretty much every day because it's one of the best places we've ever been. We'll probably do a trading places to the Island so the more the merrier! We just booked and we're trying to get more of our "Couples" friends to join us. We were at CTI for Christmas 2009 and at CSS Summer 2010 so it's been a little while since we've been back...CAN'T WAIT!!!!

April 29-May 5

Just booked our 6th trip to a Couples Resort (3rd time to CSS). We will be there from April 9th until they drag me kicking and screaming onto the shuttle bus on April 15th. We are Monica and Michael and are from Windermere FL (just outside Orlando). Looking forward to 7 wonderful days on Sunset Beach.

82 days and counting.
    MAGMON
    * Please forgive any errors that you might find in the above post. All errors are a direct result of (1) too many drinks (2) the missing brain cells caused by years of abusing these above referenced drinks (3) the iniability to spell or write anything without the use of spell check or (4) the complete lack of knowledge of proper english grammer and sentence structure.

We are there April 9 -16, 2012 and both celebrate our birthdays while there, Marie 13th and Ian on the 14th can not wait to be back at CSS

Booked flights finally! I waited a few months but finally saw a $200 savings (less parking but still a savings). Now...ready for the 3:00 am wake-up to head to the island! Can't wait and ready for the reviews since i've only been to CN.

Allen and Andrea

Just cancelled CN (3 previous trips there) and booked CSS for April 12th- 19th. We are Sue & Mark from Chicago and we are so looking forward to a week of sitting on the beach in the sun!!

New updated list.... And Oh my goodness magmon your signature is hilarous! Like button! I hope I didn't miss anyone or anything. Please let me know if I did! - Love, luck and lollipops - Jack Lyn

Screen Name Real Names From Arrival Date Sad Face Date
    Mjleber Matt & Jack Montana 28-Mar 9-Apr
    Donjohnson Tace & Kelly Michigan 30-Mar 4-Apr
    Uncornett John & ? Kentucky 31-Mar 7-Apr
    Skitlerz Jen & Greg Outside Philly 1-Apr 7-Apr
    GeauxCrazy Shawn & Tracy Louisiana 1-Apr 5-Apr
    Bracoman Jim & ? Nova Scotia 2-Apr 9-Apr
    Rocks Mom ? & ? Ohio 6-Apr 14-Apr
    Buckhunterswife Nick & Penny New York 8-Apr 14-Apr
    Newfbrit Ian & Marie NB Canada 9-Apr 16-Apr
    Magmon Monica & Michael Florida 9-Apr 15-Apr
    Sunkissed Fred & Kris Ontario 11-Apr 14-Apr
    Bigdoglips Todd & Linda Iowa 12-Apr 19-Apr
    lamdam Dave & Linda Massachusetts 12-Apr 19-Apr
    Robandsteph Rob & Steph Georgia 13-Apr 20-Apr
    BrendaandBruce Brenda & Bruce Pennsylvania 13-Apr 21-Apr
    Aryfairy Sandy & ? Massachusetts 14-Apr 21-Apr
    Kycrazies Allen & Andrea Kentucky 14-Apr 21-Apr
    Katiecollette Katie & Corey Wisconsin 14-Apr 21-Apr
    Grady Paul & Lisa Maine 15-Apr 22-Apr
    Readyfornegril Tracy & Len ? 15-Apr 19-Apr
    Chef n Denise Denise & ? Pennsylvania 17-Apr 22-Apr
    Cbsmith Chris & ? New Brunswick 20-Apr 28-Apr
    Tubular Steve & ? Illinois 22-Apr 29-Apr
    Mikesue Mike & Sue Pennsylvania 24-Apr 3-May
    Pandapaws Michael & Sherry Ontario 28-Apr 12-May
    Brent Sabrina Brent & Sabrina 29-Apr 5-May

Hello Suenmark: Welcome to CSS trust me you guys made a great choice. After 7 trips to COR/CTI the first being in "84" my wife and I swore we would go now were else. We went to CSS 3 years ago to " try it out " and wow what a great resort. We are now on our 3rd trip back there and are NEVER going anywhere else again. We are on the same exact dates at the resort. What time do you get into Mo Bay on the 12th. We arrive from Boston at 10:30 AM that day. Talk soon Dave and Linda

OK, how many days left till April 1st? Nevermind.....if it is more than 1 it is too many!

Come on April!!! This is trip lucky # 13 to CSS need I say more? We love it there it is our 2nd home . My husbands name is Steve but everyone calls him Chef. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new. We need to set up a meet and greet for all there during our stay. We will be arriving at CSS 17th around 11 am and expect to have a dirty banana in my hand at 11:05.lol
    Denise

Dave and Linda we arrive at 11:10 am on the 12th. Looking forward to the trip!! Do you guys dive at all? I dive everyday but my wife doesn't like it so she usually does what ever type of class (yoga or power walk) while I'm diving then we head to the beach for the day. Late afternoon we head to the pool and then head to the hot tub where we have a couple drinks before dinner! Mark and Sue.

Hello Mark and Sue: We have never done any of the diving offered on our past trips. I think last April when we were there is was a bad week because of the wind and the dive boat only went out a couple of times. The people that we know that do dive say it's great where they take you including a sunken boat that you dive to and the people on the glass bottom boat get to look down at the divers. I had the wrong flight time we get to MoBay almost the same time so there will be a good chance we will be on same shuttle. 71 days and counting. Dave and Linda

Dave, Linda, Mark and Sue...looks like we MIGHT all be on the same shuttle. We get in around 12 am out of Chicago. Well, unless i decide to get the puddle jumper and beat you there! (might need to drug the girlfriend first).

We love meeting people from everywhere. We were in Negril a few years ago but this will be our first at San Souci. I'll be the guy with either a University of Kentucky or a Cincinnati Reds shirt or hat on. It would be nice to meet you.

Eric & June, a.k.a. Bart & Bug, from Oklahoma City, OK will be at CSS from 16-21 April for visit #4. Can't wait to get home to paradise, celebrate our anniversary at the resort where we got married and meet some of you guys! April won't come soon enough!!

Jered and Donna will be at CSS from 28 Apr to 5 May. This is our first visit to Jamaica and Couples. We are from Southern NH and flying out of Boston.

what dates?

Quote Originally Posted by ukcornett View Post
    We love meeting people from everywhere. We were in Negril a few years ago but this will be our first at San Souci. I'll be the guy with either a University of Kentucky or a Cincinnati Reds shirt or hat on. It would be nice to meet you.

Airfare booked this morning will arrive to Mobay @11:40 am on the 12 of april.

Todd & Linda
    CSS
    April 2008, March 2009, April 2010, Oct 2010, April 2011, April 2012, April 2013, April 2014

67 Days!!

Todd & Linda
    CSS
    April 2008, March 2009, April 2010, Oct 2010, April 2011, April 2012, April 2013, April 2014

Hello Linda and Todd : Looks like a pretty good chance we will be meeting at the Couples Lounge at airport for red stripes before transport to CSS. 68 short days away. Hey Jered and Donna where are you from in NH. We are from Salem Ma. We will miss you guys at the resort this trip but trust me you will be back after you see how wonderful CSS and Jamaica are. So maybe next year our paths will cross. Dave and Linda

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast