Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: April 2012

Booked for April 14-21. I just couldn't pass up the discount and incentives and missed going last year. First visit to CSS but have been to CN 5 previous times. Looking forward to the sun, sand, water and of course, the Red Stripe and Rum!!

2oo days

Todd & Linda
    CSS
    April 2008, March 2009, April 2010, Oct 2010, April 2011, April 2012, April 2013, April 2014

Hello Linda and Todd: We think alike I took picture of the countdown clock I found on line that showed 199 days left and texted it to Linda at work. We still have not found air yet all the prices really suck but we still have time. Look forward to seeing you guys. Dave and Linda

We are pricing air non stop out of chicago for588, per person, love the non stop but departure time is early. May just bite bullet on this and go this route.

Todd & Linda
    CSS
    April 2008, March 2009, April 2010, Oct 2010, April 2011, April 2012, April 2013, April 2014

Hello again Todd and Linda we just booked air all that is left now is the wait. We got Air Tran out of Boston for the two of us for $920.00 total. Best yet we get to Mo Bay at 11:30 in the morning. Keep us informed about your arrival time in Mo Bay. 192 days to go Dave and Linda

Ukcornett we're not from Kentucky (Montana) but we'll be at CSS the same time as you Mar 28, 2012 - Apr 9, 2012. We are first timers to Jamacia. Heading there for our 20th aniversary.

We are Nick and Penny from upstate NY. Originally booked for a 2nd stay at CSA, we've decided to try CSS instead. We'll be there 4/8-4/14 for our 5 year anniversary (2 months early,lol) Looking foward to spending quality time w/ eachother w/out kids, pets, or work! Hoping the bartenders there can make me a mean Hummingbird!

Our comfort zone will not be found at SSB, but that's ok, we'll still have fun w/ our suits on- I will toast the SSB'rs from the other side of the hedges

Cheers!
    Back to Couples April 2012

Well, I was thinking of trying CN for a week in April just for a change as we have only been to JA once and that was 2 wks at CSS. But after reading that there are no amenities at the AN beach, I may have changed my mind! SSB is so great with everything you need for the day, that I don't know if I can make the switch!
    Any advice from you multi-resort veterans??

CSS all the way

Jim

We are headed to CSS for 8 days...4/6 - 4/14. We can't wait! We are from the Buckeye State...

My wife and I will be at CSS for our first time April 20-28. We w ere at CSA last year and are looking forward to trying CSS.

There are so many of us going I had to make a spreadsheet to get it strait. So here it is I hope it helps you too. Please let me know if I mixed up anyone's info. Not sure the spaces will show up?

Screen Name Real Names Other Home Arrival Date Sad Face Date
    Mjleber Matt & Jack Montana 28-Mar 9-Apr
    Uncornett John & Kentucky 31-Mar 7-Apr
    Bracoman Jim & Nova Scotia 2-Apr 9-Apr
    Rocks Mom Ohio 6-Apr 14-Apr
    Buckhunterswife Nick & Penny New York 8-Apr 14-Apr
    Sunkissed Fred & Kris Ontario 11-Apr 14-Apr
    Bigdoglips Todd & Linda Iowa 12-Apr
    lamdam Dave & Linda Massachusetts 12-Apr
    BrendaandBruce Brenda & Bruce Pennsylvania 13-Apr 21-Apr
    Aryfairy Sandy & Massachusetts 14-Apr 21-Apr
    Kycrazies Allen & Kentucky 14-Apr 21-Apr
    Grady Paul & Lisa Maine 15-Apr 22-Apr
    Readyfornegril Tracy & Len 15-Apr 19-Apr
    Cbsmith Chris & New Brunswick 20-Apr 28-Apr
    Tubular Steve & Illinois 22-Apr 29-Apr
    Mikesue Mike & Sue Pennsylvania 24-Apr 3-May
    Pandapaws Michael & Sherry Ontario 28-Apr 12-May

127 Days,
    Jack
    Name:  Matt and Jacklyn.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  4.8 KB

I have booked CN for April 18th - 25th, but now I am thinking of switching to CSS. Can anyone tell me what the weather is like in April on the Ocho Rios side?

Hi everyone! We're Katie and Corey, from Milwaukee, WI. Just decided today that we are going to CSS (it was a toss up between CSS and CN), just trying to nail down the exact dates. We'll be coming probably 4-14,15, or 16 and definitely leaving on 4-21. I've been to Jamaica about 20 times when I was a kid/teenager because my Dad owned a travel agency and we were always going down just for weekend trips to try out new hotels. It's Corey's first time to Jamaica so we are really excited! We'll be down there for my birthday on the 17th. Excited to leave the kiddo at home with Grandma and Grandpa and go on our first adults only vacation!

Hey, new to the forum. My wife and I will be there 13-20 April. Looking forward to a relaxing vacation after being here in Iraq for 6 months.Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 553
Size:  70.9 KB

Hello Linda and Todd: Not sure if we beat you to the punch but we are now down to 100 days till landing. See ya soon. Dave and Linda

Hello, we are Jen and Greg, We will be @ css from april 1st to the 7th. we are from outside philly

We are down to the double digit dance YEA!! Dave and Linda, we'll be looking for your picture on the April 2012 Picture thread. Thinking about our trip in April is what's going to help us get through this winter. Hope to meet you.

Hello Brenda and Bruce: Would love to meet up with you guys. We can see you are as big fans of Couples like us. We always go same time everyyear, the people we meet year after year are great. A lot of the same crowd from last year will be there same week as you and us. You guys arrive same day as outdoor gala Friday nite so we for sure see you there. Dave and Linda

Screen Name Real Names From Arrival Date Sad Face Date
    Uncornett John & ? Kentucky 31-Mar 7-Apr
    Skitlerz Jen & Greg Outside Philly 1-Apr 7-Apr
    Bracoman Jim & ? Nova Scotia 2-Apr 9-Apr
    Rocks Mom ? & ? Ohio 6-Apr 14-Apr
    Bigdoglips Todd & Linda Iowa 12-Apr ?
    lamdam Dave & Linda Massachusetts 12-Apr ?
    Robandsteph Rob & Steph Georgia 13-Apr 20-Apr
    Aryfairy Sandy & ? Massachusetts 14-Apr 21-Apr
    Kycrazies Allen & ? Kentucky 14-Apr 21-Apr
    Katiecollette Katie & Corey Wisconsin 14-Apr 21-Apr
    Readyfornegril Tracy & Len ? 15-Apr 19-Apr
    Cbsmith Chris & ? New Brunswick 20-Apr 28-Apr
    Tubular Steve & ? Illinois 22-Apr 29-Apr

Default updated April 2012 list

Screen Name Real Names From Arrival Date Sad Face Date
    Uncornett John & ? Kentucky 31-Mar 7-Apr
    Skitlerz Jen & Greg Outside Philly 1-Apr 7-Apr
    Bracoman Jim & ? Nova Scotia 2-Apr 9-Apr
    Rocks Mom ? & ? Ohio 6-Apr 14-Apr
    Bigdoglips Todd & Linda Iowa 12-Apr 19-Apr
    lamdam Dave & Linda Massachusetts 12-Apr 19-Apr
    Robandsteph Rob & Steph Georgia 13-Apr 20-Apr
    Aryfairy Sandy & ? Massachusetts 14-Apr 21-Apr
    Kycrazies Allen & ? Kentucky 14-Apr 21-Apr
    Katiecollette Katie & Corey Wisconsin 14-Apr 21-Apr
    Readyfornegril Tracy & Len ? 15-Apr 19-Apr
    Cbsmith Chris & ? New Brunswick 20-Apr 28-Apr
    Tubular Steve & ? Illinois 22-Apr 29-Apr

An updated list for all...
    Last edited by mjleber; January 10th, 2012 at 11:25 AM.

Hello Mjleber ( matt and jack ) Thanks so much for the spread sheet. I know it is a lot of work but really helpful to see who will be there and when. Our dates do match up so we will not get to meet you guys but I am sure it will not be your last time to CSS after you see what a blast you will have. Our first time to Couples was 28 years and 10 trips ago but we look forward to it like it was our first time. LOVE your already packed line from photo post. Enjoy Dave and Linda Oh and our sad face date April 19

@ Mjleber thanks for spread sheet, our sad face date is also April 19 . @Dave &Linda still haven't booked airfare yet. Getting close prices are fluctuating a bit. Trying to book early arrival and leave late only 94 days to go!!! Will see you guys there!

Todd & Linda
    CSS

No problem... the spreedsheet only took a minute. Took me longer to figure out how to post it with spaces. Glad it helps you too.

Hi everyone getting ready to book visit # 12 to our 2nd home (CSS) Aprit 17 to 22nd.Looking forward to meeting old and new friends.
    Denise

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast