Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Default Our Meeting is Set

Quote Originally Posted by mabluz View Post
    How about the bar by building #1 say 10:00 am.
    Mabluz, sounds good to us. We'll see you all on the 6th. Hopefully others will join us.

I have caught wind of an activity that may or may not be "approved" by management (of Couples, not of the September Super Stars). Seems that some have taken to riding the floaties over the falls in the pool! Seems like a good time to me. There was even talk of a race!!
    On a more serious note, I hope that none of the Couples families have been affected by those awful fires in the west.
    Lucy

Quote Originally Posted by airbell96 View Post
    Desireduo: My suggestion for the 24th is miami vice, 25th dirty bananas...Nekkid...with Jamaican rum..can't get any better than that! WOOHOO..LIFE IS GOOD!
    Airbell on the 25th we may have to come up with something extra special. 1. It's a Friday! 2. Almost the end of vacation AND 3. It's our anniversary. Kevin said he's buying cocktails for all that day, and I will spring for the lobster that night!!
    LIFE IS GOOD!
    Lucy

Quote Originally Posted by airbell96 View Post
    Desireduo: My suggestion for the 24th is miami vice, 25th dirty bananas...Nekkid...with Jamaican rum..can't get any better than that! WOOHOO..LIFE IS GOOD!
    Done! see how easy life is when you are a vip LOL

lovnrumpunch: the 25th is a great day! My husband and I was supposed to marry on that day also as it was our 6th anniversary, just as bf n gf, but a hurricaine messed up the plans..it's all good cuz 5 yrs ago we were supposed to marry at CTI, but were setup at CN instead d/t all the other resorts having damage. So we married on Sept 27th instead AT CN! It was great! It's all I ever think about...Couples really takes great care of it's clients! WOOHOO! GO COUPLES!!!!
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)

Desireduo: life is good isn't it..easy always goes along with good especially if your a VIP like us!

Lovnrumpunch: So what you got in mindfor the 25th? It's always good when another couple offers to buy your drinks all day...I should order some expensive ones! lol

Excitement is definitely building up on the board the closer we all get to our dates. Seems 5 of us are already there...Lonnie_Joann: Just so you know I am SO jealous of you guys...Tomorrow you will arrive to paradise..three weeks n two days for us..By the end of the week 12 will be there and we will expect reviews of course...You know that they make us dream more vividly of "home"....Have a great time to all early Sept VIP couples, enjoy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie_JoAnn View Post
    Mabluz, sounds good to us. We'll see you all on the 6th. Hopefully others will join us.
    OMG you leave for CN tomorrow. Have a safe trip & we will see you on the 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by lovnrumpunch View Post
    Airbell on the 25th we may have to come up with something extra special. 1. It's a Friday! 2. Almost the end of vacation AND 3. It's our anniversary. Kevin said he's buying cocktails for all that day, and I will spring for the lobster that night!!
    LIFE IS GOOD!
    what about the poutine?

Ah...yes indeed, life is good and we may have to contribute to all of these celebrations...I'll be celebrating my birthday (actually Oct 3rd) while in Jamaica so we'll bring down a bottle of Newfie Screech (Rum that hailed from Jamaica traded for our salt cod fish during the "triangle trade" days stored in our south side hills until just right Beware, they call it screech for a reason :P whoop whoop! Do ya still wanna be a Newfie? cuz ya gotta drink da screech and repeat after me oh i cant swear ya in yet...well you'll all just have to wait haha

Long may yer big jib draw

Quote Originally Posted by desireduo View Post
    what about the poutine?
    LOL>>>oh dont you worry...ive got you all looked after I have a pairing in Montreal just before my vacation starts and im gettin all the fixins right from the source...let me know who wants in so i get enough.

Quote Originally Posted by newfiecouple View Post
    LOL>>>oh dont you worry...ive got you all looked after I have a pairing in Montreal just before my vacation starts and im gettin all the fixins right from the source...let me know who wants in so i get enough.
    i can just see 10-12 people at midnight devouring a negril version of poutine as the cook figures out what we want him to make lol brillaint !!

Default Arriving the afternoon of the 6th

How about the bar by building #1 say 10:00 am.
    We won't get to CN until afternoon. Save some fun for us because we will definately bring the fun with us to share. Can't wait to meet new friends, relax, and be out of range from work. Mark is ready to celebrate his 50th Birthday and I am ready to give him a birthday present he will never forget.

Airbell, I was just reading your post from this morning and I was surprised to see that your anniversary is on the 27th. Guess what, that is our 34th anniversary as well. I think you will be there at the same time we are...we should share a drink to celebrate. Bill and Debbie from Belleville, Illinois.

Default Just A Few More Hours....

OMG you leave for CN tomorrow. Have a safe trip & we will see you on the 6th.
    We're looking forward to seeing you all in just a few days! Boarding passes are printed, bag is packed and the dogs have been dropped off at the kennel. What are we forgetting?

cubbyblu--
    thank you for the warm welcome. Can't wait to celebrate it all! And boy, am I proud of myself for doing the homework and finding CN or what?! Feel like home already!

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie_JoAnn View Post
    We certainly will be among the others who'll join!
    That's how we are gonna look like minus clothes and minor coloring changes.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by desireduo View Post
    what about the poutine?
    That's kind of personal isn't it?? LMAO

8 more days of worky-work!!
    Lucy

Newfie: We want in but we won't be arriving until the 24th Think you can wait?!?!? Nah, we understand if you can't...I imagine poutine ingredients only stay good for so long!

Hey Erin...no sweat my duckie...we'll have the ingredients in a coolerbag and once at the resort have the kitchen crew keep it in the fridge until you arrive...perhaps we'll earmark the evening of the 24th as poutine night for anyone interested

Hey stretch--
    Did you get Bldg 6? If so, how are you liking it??

Hey All-

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY SEPTEMBER!!!!

YAY!! We're well on our way to filling CN!! Lonnie_Joann should be arriving today! Lucky, lucky L_J Hope all of you are having the BESTEST OF THE BEST vacation

Happy and safe travels to our next batch of September travellers. Patti & Gary....we're hoping to catch you one day! Chris & Linda....we'll see you on the 18th!! WOO HOO!!!!! (Hi Mac)

-Patti & Gary Sept 4-13 Mission Viejo, CA (9th time to CN)
    -AZMikeJan (Mike & Janet) Sept 4-13 Arizona (7th time to CN)
    -Mabluz Sept 5-12 Amarillo, Tx (4th time-Celebrating 9th Anniversary)
    -Adamnichole Sept 5-12 Nebraska (first timers-honeymoon!)
    -Kirkpd (Taylor & Deb) Sept 5-12 (3rd time to CN. 30th Anniversary!)
    -MadeInUSSR (Andrew & Nelly) Sept 5-17 Irvine, CA (50th bdays, 25th Anniversary & long awaited honeymoon!
    -neighbors (Mark & Dana) Sept 6-12 Georgia (1st time to CN, 50th bday for ?)
    -cindy and phil (Cindy & Phil) Sept 6-13 (5th time, 35th Anniversary!!)
    -Wvuguy275 Sept 7-13 (first timers-honeymoon!)
    -atragichope (Stephen & Nicole) Sept 8-15 So Carolina (1st timers-honeymoon!)
    -Hideaway TX (Chris & Linda, friends of Macsaggie. Hi Mac) Sept 9-19 Dallas, TX (repeaters)

Quote Originally Posted by MadeInUSSR View Post
    cubbyblu--
    thank you for the warm welcome. Can't wait to celebrate it all! And boy, am I proud of myself for doing the homework and finding CN or what?! Feel like home already!
    DANG IT! You Should be proud of yourself! I hope the two of you have the time of your lives

Quote Originally Posted by dskrn100 View Post
    Airbell, I was just reading your post from this morning and I was surprised to see that your anniversary is on the 27th. Guess what, that is our 34th anniversary as well. I think you will be there at the same time we are...we should share a drink to celebrate. Bill and Debbie from Belleville, Illinois.
    Happy Anniversary in advance to Bill & Debbie and Erin & Steve! Wish we could still be there to share a drink with you

Debbie n Bill: Yes that is a wonderful idea! You know we live right by ya right? Great minds think a lot....Live by the city but not technically in it, get married Sept 27, go to CN! What more could we want?....Oh yea..I know..POUTINE!!!!

OMG Lucy that was SO Funny!!!!..but on the other note I have 12 more work days until we leave and I only work 4 day weeks...URGHH

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast