Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MadeInUSSR View Post
    Gotcha! In case we are delayed, we'll be looking for a blond in long black cocktail dress and a distinguished silver-bearded man. As for us, we can be identified easy by the funny accent. Otherwise, my husband Andrew looks kinda like a beach bum version of our governator.
    Nelly
    Hysterical, that pic is 5 years old. We took it in vegas for my 40th. We never look like that. We are more the beach bum type as well. Post a pic so we know what you look like. Safe travels & look forward to meeting yall(we are from Texas)

Quote Originally Posted by cubbyblu View Post
    OK all you Sept Groupies. Are you up for this CHALLENGE? (Hi Mac)

We're getting down to the last few days before the first of our couples take off for CN. Here is one last thing to prepare for.....

WHO CAN MEET THE MOST COUPLES FROM THIS SEPT LIST???

My challenge to all of you is to print out the final list before you leave. Seek out & find as many people from the list as you can. Learn something about each couple you meet....maybe take a pic or two (or more!) Report back to this Sept thread when you return and we'll see whose has the best detective skills!! What do you think? Whose up for the challenge???

HINT, HINT....If you've been a faithful follower of this thread, or go back & re-read these posts, you will find clues as to where you might locate some of these couples!

Even if you haven't been an active poster, please know that you are included. You might come out of your shell once you get to CN! CN kind of has that effect on people
    Don't forget "THE CHALLENGE"!!

Now who could possibly forget "the challenge" Looking forward to meeting couples as many as we can. Here's a new pic for our friends

Default Packing.....

Well just a few more days for us. We're up for meeting as many people from the "September elite group" as we can. We hope you all have safe flights down to Negril and reember to have FUN.

Hey there everyone arriving on the 19th, when does your big ol' jet plane land?? Hope there is a chance we can shuttle together! We arrive at 1300on Northwest, let me know!
    Lucy

are there prizes for the challenge???
    Lucy

We're arriving on the 19th by Westjet at 1:38...id say there's a good chance we'll be on the same shuttle

Quote Originally Posted by lovnrumpunch View Post
    Hey there everyone arriving on the 19th, when does your big ol' jet plane land?? Hope there is a chance we can shuttle together! We arrive at 1300on Northwest, let me know!
    we are scheduled to land at 12:11 out of newark/continental how cool would it be to start he week off right from the gate

That would be awesome, getting to know good friends right from the getgo I'm so freakin excited, i had to actually stop reading the message board for a while because time was going by way too slow.....this will be the first time away from my little girl (7 months) it's bitter sweet, she will be missed but mommy needs a break I'll be the one with a drink in my hands 24/7....lol.....it may be in a sippy cup.....19 days and counting.

Stay where yer to till I comes where yer at Clare (Da Missus)

24 days until our arrival!
    Save us lots of rum and any other goodies you may stumble upon.
    Come say hello when you see us! We're way hotter in person.

Horseshoes?

Robert and his girl.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Our Bags Are Packed....

Well we're set to get "home". We'll be looking for many of you. Thanks for all the great posts over the past few months. Just look at the number of posts we're had! Lobster this Friday for dinner. Ahhhhhh.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Here we go again! Must keep the list current for all to partake in "The Challenge"!!!

Welcome toMadeInUSSR! Congrats on the birthdays, 25th Anniversary and long awaited honeymoon! Looks like you'll be doing LOTS of celebrating!!!

-elahi21 8/29-9/5 (honeymoon)
    -parkersun (Sarah & Jamie) Aug 30-Sept 6 (2nd time)
    -Sully Aug 31-Sept 5 (1st timers-honeymoon!)
    -jenecho Sept 1-8 (1st timers-honeymoon!)
    -stretch (Melisa & Steve) Sept 1-10
    -Lonnie_JoAnn Sept 2-9 Huntsville, Al (first timers)
    -Patti & Gary Sept 4-13 Mission Viejo, CA (9th time to CN)
    -AZMikeJan (Mike & Janet) Sept 4-13 Arizona (7th time to CN)
    -Mabluz Sept 5-12 Amarillo, Tx (4th time-Celebrating 9th Anniversary)
    -Adamnichole Sept 5-12 Nebraska (first timers-honeymoon!)
    -Kirkpd (Taylor & Deb) Sept 5-12 (3rd time to CN. 30th Anniversary!)
    -MadeInUSSR (Andrew & Nelly) Sept 5-17 Irvine, CA (50th bdays, 25th Anniversary & long awaited honeymoon!
    -neighbors (Mark & Dana) Sept 6-12 Georgia (1st time to CN, 50th bday for ?)
    -cindy and phil (Cindy & Phil) Sept 6-13 (5th time, 35th Anniversary!!)
    -Wvuguy275 Sept 7-13 (first timers-honeymoon!)
    -atragichope (Stephen & Nicole) Sept 8-15 So Carolina (1st timers-honeymoon!)
    -Hideaway TX (Chris & Linda, friends of Macsaggie. Hi Mac) Sept 9-19 Dallas, TX (repeaters)
    -macsaggie2 (David & Marianna) Sept 11-19 Dallas, TX (CN-2000,07,08, 8th Anniversary)
    -Reeferhead (Nick & Beth) Sept 11-21 IL (4th Anniversary)
    -Reeferhead's brother/gf (Nate & Bess) Sept 11-21 Dallas
    -Mividaloca (Eric & Imelda) Sept 12-20 San Antonio (celebrating 1st wedding anniv & 50th bday)
    -Snib_rock (Bob & Marty) Sept 12-20 Denver (1st timers)
    -Justdiane (Diane & Eric) Sept 13-18 So Fla (COR 2007-1st time to CN)
    -Friends of Justdiane (Cindy & Craig) Sept 13-18 So Fla (COR 2007-1st time to CN)
    -Mitchmon (Mitch & Kathy) Sept 13-20 Omaha, NE (celebrating Kathy's 50th bday)
    -Mitchmon (Mitch's parents) Sept 13-20 (celebrating 50th wedding anniversary)
    -Mitchmon (Kathy's parents) Sept 13-20 (also celebrating 50th wedding anniversary)
    -Dorene526 (Dorene & John) Sept 14-19 Brooklyn, NY (celebrating engagement & Dorene's victory over "C"! YOU GO GIRL!!!!)
    -Justchris4 (Chris & Keith) Sept 16-26 Las Vegas (first timers)
    -Cubbyblu (Jim & Jane) Sept 18-25 Iowa (3rd time to CN, celebrating 36th Anniversary (COR-2006,CSS-2007)
    -BoSox13 (Nick & Kori) Sept 18-25 SC (belated honeymoon)
    -Friends of BoSox13 (Chris & Bridgette) Sept 18-25 IL (1st Anniversary)
    -Cowboygin (Ginny & Steve) Sept 18-27 CNY (1st timers)
    -Luvnrumpunch Sept 19-26 Nebraska(first timers-celebrating 27th Anniversary)
    -FIREGUY290 Sept 19-26 Michigan (1st time to CN, CSS 2008)
    -Friends of FIREGUY290 Sept 19-26
    -Desireduo (Scotty & Diane) Sept 19-26 Monmouth Beach, NJ (1st time to CN, CSS Dec08)
    -newfiecouple (Russ & Clare) Sept 19-26
    -NewfieNewbies(Karen & Robert) Sept 19-26
    -Jetman7060 (Brad & Nicole) Sept 20-27 StLouis (Honeymoon)
    -Alyson_Jason September 21-27 Houston, TX (5th time, Celebrating our 5th Anniversary)
    -aspentree76 (Aspen & Mike) Sept 21-28 Texas (1st timers, Honeymoon!)
    -palmacwoods (Sarah & Robert) Sept 23-30 Western NY
    -Airbell96(Erin & Steve)Sept 24-29 StLouis (2nd time to CN. Celebrating 5th Anniversary
    -DSKRN100 (Debbie & Bill) Sept 26-Oct 3 Belleville, IL (STL area) celebrating 34th Anniversary
    -MMathers Sept 27-Oct 3 (honeymoon)

Quote Originally Posted by MadeInUSSR View Post
    The question for those who has previously survived CN. How come the weather question never came up? Is this area impacted by hurricanes? What do you do when it is raining?

Looking forwart to meeting all of you, guys, there. And--forget days--counting hours to departure!
    Hey MadeInUSSR---

The weather is what it is. Can't control it, can't change it. No worries It's all good.

What you choose to do when it rains is up to you

"Stay where yer to till I comes where yer at"

"Long may yer big jib draw"!

Hey Newfs-
    You got some 'splainin to do

are there prizes for the challenge???
    Lucy, Lucy, Lucy, what can I say? You definately haven't met Macsaggie yet! That woman will put us all to shame, I'm afraid. Take my word for it. She'll have her list & hi-lighter.....she's like an ol coonhound. She'll have everyone scouted out and be able to tell you something about everyone she's met. Our only hope is that there are fewer couples there during her time than during our time. So we may be able to overtake her that way

But to answer your question....yes. If there is some great effort and participation, I think prizes are definately in order

OOOHHHHHH MMMYYYYYY!!!

This is setting up quite nicely!!!! DD @ 2ish, Lucy/Kevin @ 2:30ish, Newfs about 3ish!! We'll all get to watch the GRAND ENTRANCE!! YYEEEE HHAAAA

Quote Originally Posted by newfiecouple View Post
    I'll be the one with a drink in my hands 24/7....lol.....it may be in a sippy cup.....19 days and counting.
    Hey Clare--
    Sippy cups are a good thing! No drinky drink spills in the pool NO WASTE! I'm surprised Couples hasn't come up with that idea yet!! DD/Luvn, what a great idea for the Nudie Swim-Up Bar

Hey Airbell,
    How's the injury? Are you still going to be able to party hardy??

12 more days......

Where is reeferhead and party? I think we will get along.

Cubby: I can definitely party...shakin' my tail feather is another story! lol Hopefully will be a little better by the time we reach CN. Was really hoping to do some water skiing. Oh well if not...Life is good... Jamaica come soon!
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)

Quote Originally Posted by cubbyblu View Post
    Hey Clare--
    Sippy cups are a good thing! No drinky drink spills in the pool NO WASTE! I'm surprised Couples hasn't come up with that idea yet!! DD/Luvn, what a great idea for the Nudie Swim-Up Bar
    cubby- i promise you the bloody bay september to remember nudie swim up bar and yacht club will be the envy of all those who are not VIPs LOL.... you grab your floatie( yacht) ride out to the bar which will be moored at the rope and presto instant nekkid socializing !!!
    what can be better then nekkid , yachts bloody bay and september VIPs ? now thew only challange will be to figure out what the drink of the day is and have the bartender mix up a few in a coffee carafe so we can have them on ice at "the swimup bar"
    So to all the nudie beach vip's put in your suggestions now and we can have a list lol my vote sunday sept 20' is hummingbird sunday
    hopefully we can get the newgfies out there to give us a translation of the newfie catch phrases

Default Let's Meet on the 6th?

Ok all you elite "September 2009 Groupies", if you are going to be at CN on the 6th let's all try and all meet up at a certain location. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie_JoAnn View Post
    Ok all you elite "September 2009 Groupies", if you are going to be at CN on the 6th let's all try and all meet up at a certain location. Any ideas?
    How about the bar by building #1 say 10:00 am.

Desireduo: My suggestion for the 24th is miami vice, 25th dirty bananas...Nekkid...with Jamaican rum..can't get any better than that! WOOHOO..LIFE IS GOOD!
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)

Default Another OC couple!

MadeInUSSR,
    Its fun to see another Orange county couple! There aren't too many of us that come down here. We're from Mission Viejo. Don't worry about the weather and no fires! You will have a great time with all you have to celebrate.
    Gary & Patti

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast