Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Au Naturel snorkeling trips at CSS?

I was wondering how many people may be interested in nude snorkeling trips at CSS. If I remember correctly, the resort offers at least two, maybe three snorkel trips a day from the watersports area. Would it be too much to ask that 10 or 20 percent of the trips each week be nude, or at least clothing optional? The management at CSS must have a fairly good estimate on the percentage of it's guests who visit CSS because of the ability to be nude all day at SSB, and I'm guessing that it's higher than 10 - 20%. My bride and I have made multiple visits to CSS simply because of SSB (and the excellent staff). It would be nice to enjoy some of the activities in the buff that some of the other guests get to enjoy. We tend to not do much as we don't want to get dressed in the middle of the day to leave SSB. We would definitely sign up for snorkel trips if we knew that we could shed our suits as soon as the boat got off shore a ways. The trips could be predesignated ahead of time so when people went to sign up, the watersport staff could advise them on whether it's a clothed or nude snorkel excursion.

C'mon CSS...............what do you think? Can you give us just 2 nude snorkel trips a week? Give it a try and if you don't get the sign ups then revert back to normal. Just make sure that it's advertised when you do try it so people are aware. It sure would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by M&L View Post
    I was wondering how many people may be interested in nude snorkeling trips at CSS. If I remember correctly, the resort offers at least two, maybe three snorkel trips a day from the watersports area. Would it be too much to ask that 10 or 20 percent of the trips each week be nude, or at least clothing optional? The management at CSS must have a fairly good estimate on the percentage of it's guests who visit CSS because of the ability to be nude all day at SSB, and I'm guessing that it's higher than 10 - 20%. My bride and I have made multiple visits to CSS simply because of SSB (and the excellent staff). It would be nice to enjoy some of the activities in the buff that some of the other guests get to enjoy. We tend to not do much as we don't want to get dressed in the middle of the day to leave SSB. We would definitely sign up for snorkel trips if we knew that we could shed our suits as soon as the boat got off shore a ways. The trips could be predesignated ahead of time so when people went to sign up, the watersport staff could advise them on whether it's a clothed or nude snorkel excursion.

C'mon CSS...............what do you think? Can you give us just 2 nude snorkel trips a week? Give it a try and if you don't get the sign ups then revert back to normal. Just make sure that it's advertised when you do try it so people are aware. It sure would be appreciated.
    I have been wondering the same thing. Snorkel or just a short pleasure cruise. Nude or clothing optional would be awesome.

How about one cruise a week and only take post the sign up list at SSB? I would be very worried about people who may end up onboard who weren't really cognizant that they have signed up to swim with nude people. Many people don't really understand the acronym AN or what naturism is.

We expect to be back for 2 weeks next January, we would be very interested in a day with our AN friends snorkelling.
    Last edited by Gatekeeper; July 12th, 2016 at 04:23 PM.

Agree with ya gatekeeper.

That sounds like a great idea. A nude catamaran cruise would be fantastic as well. We would definitely do the nude snorkeling and catamaran. Any takers???

I think it would be great. We were at CSS this Past April. It was our first trip to couples and first time on a nude beach. We never left after the first day. We would loved some of the other water activities offered on the other beach but we were enjoying ourselves so much we didn't want to leave. Listen up couples there is a real opportunity to just ad a couple events a week and I think they would be surprised at the participation.

My wife and I arrive July 23... Let's go snorkeling.

My husband and I totally agree. Arriving in September.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen&Brad View Post
    My husband and I totally agree. Arriving in September.

What are your dates? We're there 9/9-9/15

We just booked 9/9 to 9/16. First time at CSS but long time veterans of Grand Lido Braco. Have done nude snorkeling there, definitely worth the effort to put one together.

Wow a nude snorkeling trip would be awsome. Does anyone know if this has ever happened ?
    We LOVED Grand Lido

Quote Originally Posted by prgw8810 View Post
    Wow a nude snorkeling trip would be awsome. Does anyone know if this has ever happened ?
    We LOVED Grand Lido
    They are not able to bring a catamaran into the beach at CSS due to the reef. If they were to offer a nude snorkeling trip, it would have to be on a smaller boat.
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS/CTI October 2018

LOL, Ok, I just got back from CSS and we spent much our time on SSB. I did one trip, and off beach snorkel on both beaches. Main beach actually has cute little reef off at the back, SSB just had a big square block that had tons of fish. But yeah... SSB, snorkeling nude, at first was was ALL for it. I took gopro with to record fish and laughed much as I notice, has some extra things once awhile dangling in the picture. But the main issue is the nature of snorkeling with being in water and no water proof sun block blocks, I got a nice sunburn from the shoulders and all the way down... down... down... Needless to say, now I have a fun sunburned butt. It's fun, but yeah... normal snorkeling with normal gear setup (which normally includes dive shirt or vest, or something covering your back, and lower parts with swim-trucks, is kind of needed. I loved trying snorkel in the buff, but don't think I will repeat it.

We are going to be at CSS and would be very interested in a nude snorkeling trip. Any activity that we don't have to get dressed for. We are at SSB during the day and hit the Martini Bar before dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by mbjnt View Post
    LOL, Ok, I just got back from CSS and we spent much our time on SSB. I did one trip, and off beach snorkel on both beaches. Main beach actually has cute little reef off at the back, SSB just had a big square block that had tons of fish. But yeah... SSB, snorkeling nude, at first was was ALL for it. I took gopro with to record fish and laughed much as I notice, has some extra things once awhile dangling in the picture. But the main issue is the nature of snorkeling with being in water and no water proof sun block blocks, I got a nice sunburn from the shoulders and all the way down... down... down... Needless to say, now I have a fun sunburned butt. It's fun, but yeah... normal snorkeling with normal gear setup (which normally includes dive shirt or vest, or something covering your back, and lower parts with swim-trucks, is kind of needed. I loved trying snorkel in the buff, but don't think I will repeat it.
    LOL at the dangle.. Funny how our underwater camera seems to catch things like that..

Some base tan from what ever source (We use a tanning bed) is necessary for us anyway.. Use of sunscreen also necessary, everywhere,,, the waterproof kind....

The closer you get to the sun the more it gives in return..

Really don't care for any gear other than the mask, snorkel, and fins and the fins only if going some distance or diving or waves/currents around a reef.

Yeah, I don't tan, I burn. Same with my wife. lol. So maybe a normal person won't burn up snorkeling au natural. My wife and I are fair enough skin we notice the locals would point us out by calling us the white couple (even in large groups, it worked), and my wife milk white girl. Seemed like the entire island was worried we were going burn (which we did, lol). We live in Colorado so we know the closer to the sun faster you burn part. lol.

Sign us up for a nude snorkeling trip. We will be there April 2 2017

09/16-09/24. Cannot wait! Looks like we will just miss you.

We have a great time when we were there a couple weeks ago. Weather was great. Food was excellent nude beach was unbelievable! Oh... Paul in piano bar was excellent and fun... One love...

It would be fun ! we will be there march 25th to april 1st. And we would be up for any AN activities .... I agree that once you get naked .... it's a bummer to get dressed again.

Quote Originally Posted by cma View Post
    We just booked 9/9 to 9/16. First time at CSS but long time veterans of Grand Lido Braco. Have done nude snorkeling there, definitely worth the effort to put one together.
    Almost the same as us; 9/9 to 9/15. See you at SSB !

Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    LOL at the dangle.. Funny how our underwater camera seems to catch things like that..

Some base tan from what ever source (We use a tanning bed) is necessary for us anyway.. Use of sunscreen also necessary, everywhere,,, the waterproof kind....

The closer you get to the sun the more it gives in return..

Really don't care for any gear other than the mask, snorkel, and fins and the fins only if going some distance or diving or waves/currents around a reef.
    Wife tans very well. She'll burn but turns to tan almost overnight! I take much longer. With our pool privacy fence we've been working on our all-over tans, but kids are home a lot and time is getting short for September. I am thinking I might have to break down and do some tanning sessions after all Uggh

Quote Originally Posted by BobandJoelie View Post
    What are your dates? We're there 9/9-9/15
    We arrive on 9/16-9/24. Cannot wait!

I really hope this comes to be...it would make a really nice addition to our 2 weeks in January.

Has anyone ever just asked the snorkel boat guys if it would be ok? Maybe wait until the other snorkelers leave the boat and possibly having a towel ready for you when you get back on board?

Maybe just ask the other snorkelers if they would mind and promise to be discreet.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast