Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Murtle - Very well said. No one judges. The lack of clothing actually may reduce the judgments and level the playing field so to speak.

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017
    CSS 2014, 2016, 2017

Murtle
    Thanks so much for the great advise I think you said it very well and because of you I AM GOING TO TRY IT! What the hell I can always leave right. I will let you know when I get back how it was. haha I guess I never looked at it the way you said and yes people judge you all the time by your clothes shoes and weight or no weight. Thanks again for the time to write that.

I think what this thread is really describing is the process of going from exhibitionist to nudist.

Before ever trying AN, we all have a lot of questions - "will, people see my scar, belly fat, mole etc... should I shave ' down there '.... what kind of things happen at xyz... where do we get undressed. ..etc"

In other words - we assume that the reason for doing this is to see and be seen so we're concerned about how others are going to react and judge our nakedness.

Thus, we start as exhibitionists.

So we arrive - ready for the world to clap and cheer when we finally get up enough nerve to expose our butts for all to see!

And yet no-one notices. ... except maybe the lizard that just got your shorts tossed on top of it!

So you look around - we did "go to the right" - maybe no-one saw us?

I'm sure it's different up by the bar...."butt" later, you end up at the bar and still, no one is staring at you, and everyone seems to be doing "normal" stuff - drinking, talking, maybe playing cards or just swimming around.

And at that point you get it - it really isn't what I thought - it's about me and my significant other...

No-one cares that I spent extra time at the gym or that I spent time shaving the right spots...

Everyone is here for the same reason too.

And now you're a nudist.

There will be a small percentage who remain exhibitionists but they won't last long at a couples resort because they won't get the "hey look at me!" attention they're seeking and will likely leave.

Also,if you have read all 8 pages of this thread then you need no liquid encouragement - you're already there!

I must say after 9 trips to CSS and SSB, I have only run into one a$$hole who made an unkind comment to me. I hoped it was the alcohol talking. My hubby spoke to him, and he apologized. I still love SSB and look forward to our next trip in 2015!

My wife and I were just at CSS from 9/25 - thru 9/30. Let me tell you about our A/N experience...

We are 46 and 44. I had done A/N way back in my 20s when I went to Hedo with my buddies. I enjoyed the experience then but always thought it would have been a much better experience if I had done it with my significant other, rather than with my college buddies.

Fast forward about 20 years and my wife and I booked our stay at CSS to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. We booked the trip a year prior and I spent most of that year convincing my wife to try the A/N experience at SSB. We both read the message board (including this very thread) regularly in the year leading up to our trip, with me hoping that the experiences of the other people on this board would allay my wife's fears. It worked to some extent -- there were many times where she said she was definetely going to do it -- and there were other times where she looked at me (including once about a week before we arrived) and said "I don't think I can do it." But she was a trooper and at least agreed to try it. We were scheduled to arrive on a Thursday afternoon -- she only asked that we go to the main beach and pool that first afternoon and wait until at least Friday morning before heading over to SSB. She also asked (as many here on the Board have done previously) that we go off to the secluded side of SSB until she got comfortable. I of course agreed to this. I also offered to be the one who walked over to the bar to get our drinks.

So we arrive on Thursday around 2pm. We go right to the main beach grill for lunch, then walked around the resort exploring. We went to the mineral pool which was great. Then around 4pm, with a couple of drinks in us, my wife -- out of the blue -- says, "what the hell, lets go to SSB and get it over with." So off we go. When we arrive I can see that the beach is not crowded and I start veering off to the right to hit the secluded area of the beach. But my wife immediately went left -- I said, "the beach is this way." She said, "lets go to the pool." So we went left , right over to the pool. There were several people in the pool at the swim-up bar and a group of people in the jacuzzi. We went right over and grabbed a couple of lounge chairs. As I was putting my stuff down I look up and my wife's bikini was already off. No hesitation at all!. I was surprised but happy that she was so game about it. So off my suit came -- and then we made the long walk across the pool to the swim-up bar. And that was it. Within minutes we were talking to people and we stayed until the sun went down. There was no question the next morning which beach we were going to and we spent the next 4 days gleefully naked at SSB.

I had told my wife over and over for the past year several things: that when everyone is naked, it is almost as of no one is naked; on a nude beach, everyone is wearing the same "bathing suit;" it is not sexual in any way; and that "once you go, you'll know."

All of these things turned out to be true. I also had told her that we would be naked with strangers that we had never seen before and would never see again. But of course, my wife wants to go back now and wants to see if we can go when some of our new SSB friends will be there. So perhaps we will see some of these people again!

It was a great, liberating experience for both of us. Now we're just trying to see if we can save up for a return trip...

mikenelisa, Great review thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by mikenelisa View Post
    My wife and I were just at CSS from 9/25 - thru 9/30. Let me tell you about our A/N experience...

We are 46 and 44. I had done A/N way back in my 20s when I went to Hedo with my buddies. I enjoyed the experience then but always thought it would have been a much better experience if I had done it with my significant other, rather than with my college buddies.

Fast forward about 20 years and my wife and I booked our stay at CSS to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. We booked the trip a year prior and I spent most of that year convincing my wife to try the A/N experience at SSB. We both read the message board (including this very thread) regularly in the year leading up to our trip, with me hoping that the experiences of the other people on this board would allay my wife's fears. It worked to some extent -- there were many times where she said she was definetely going to do it -- and there were other times where she looked at me (including once about a week before we arrived) and said "I don't think I can do it." But she was a trooper and at least agreed to try it. We were scheduled to arrive on a Thursday afternoon -- she only asked that we go to the main beach and pool that first afternoon and wait until at least Friday morning before heading over to SSB. She also asked (as many here on the Board have done previously) that we go off to the secluded side of SSB until she got comfortable. I of course agreed to this. I also offered to be the one who walked over to the bar to get our drinks.

So we arrive on Thursday around 2pm. We go right to the main beach grill for lunch, then walked around the resort exploring. We went to the mineral pool which was great. Then around 4pm, with a couple of drinks in us, my wife -- out of the blue -- says, "what the hell, lets go to SSB and get it over with." So off we go. When we arrive I can see that the beach is not crowded and I start veering off to the right to hit the secluded area of the beach. But my wife immediately went left -- I said, "the beach is this way." She said, "lets go to the pool." So we went left , right over to the pool. There were several people in the pool at the swim-up bar and a group of people in the jacuzzi. We went right over and grabbed a couple of lounge chairs. As I was putting my stuff down I look up and my wife's bikini was already off. No hesitation at all!. I was surprised but happy that she was so game about it. So off my suit came -- and then we made the long walk across the pool to the swim-up bar. And that was it. Within minutes we were talking to people and we stayed until the sun went down. There was no question the next morning which beach we were going to and we spent the next 4 days gleefully naked at SSB.

I had told my wife over and over for the past year several things: that when everyone is naked, it is almost as of no one is naked; on a nude beach, everyone is wearing the same "bathing suit;" it is not sexual in any way; and that "once you go, you'll know."

All of these things turned out to be true. I also had told her that we would be naked with strangers that we had never seen before and would never see again. But of course, my wife wants to go back now and wants to see if we can go when some of our new SSB friends will be there. So perhaps we will see some of these people again!

It was a great, liberating experience for both of us. Now we're just trying to see if we can save up for a return trip...
    Excellent review; we'll be there in 5 days!!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAndKristin View Post
    I think what this thread is really describing is the process of going from exhibitionist to nudist.

Before ever trying AN, we all have a lot of questions - "will, people see my scar, belly fat, mole etc... should I shave ' down there '.... what kind of things happen at xyz... where do we get undressed. ..etc"

In other words - we assume that the reason for doing this is to see and be seen so we're concerned about how others are going to react and judge our nakedness.

Thus, we start as exhibitionists.

So we arrive - ready for the world to clap and cheer when we finally get up enough nerve to expose our butts for all to see!

And yet no-one notices. ... except maybe the lizard that just got your shorts tossed on top of it!

So you look around - we did "go to the right" - maybe no-one saw us?

I'm sure it's different up by the bar...."butt" later, you end up at the bar and still, no one is staring at you, and everyone seems to be doing "normal" stuff - drinking, talking, maybe playing cards or just swimming around.

And at that point you get it - it really isn't what I thought - it's about me and my significant other...

No-one cares that I spent extra time at the gym or that I spent time shaving the right spots...

Everyone is here for the same reason too.

And now you're a nudist.

There will be a small percentage who remain exhibitionists but they won't last long at a couples resort because they won't get the "hey look at me!" attention they're seeking and will likely leave.

Also,if you have read all 8 pages of this thread then you need no liquid encouragement - you're already there!
    I LOVE THIS!!! SPOT ON MICHAELANDKRISTIN!!!
    CSS and SSB Here we come in just 10 days!!! Yea mon!!!
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS/CTI October 2018

To Mikenelisa, excellent review guys and wonderful to hear that Elisa's experience was a positive one. We have just returned from another brilliant holiday at CSS and SSB. This time we met with friends that we made last year and they, in turn, introduced us to friends that they have made over the last few years. It was great fun at the pool and lovely to meet such a diverse group. From farmers to people who 'deal in investments' (whatever that is!), the group was diverse and interesting but one thing was certain, we all mixed well and we all wore the same outfit (in different sizes of course!).

Thanks to all who made our stay another huge success. From the excellent staff to the numerous people whom we met, a big 'THANK YOU GUYS!!' and hopefully we will see you again soon.

J & J.

It's great to see how comfortable everyone is. We will be there on our honeymoon November 2 to 8 and I'm hoping to get brave enough to try SSB. I'm a large woman (think Melissa McCarthy!) and I'm not sure I want to subject those other poor people to all this! LOL I know everyone says nobody will care, but I am convinced I'll be the only 53 year old plus sizer there. I guess we'll see how it goes!
    Julie & Michael
    Honeymooning at CSS 11/2/14

JulieR322,
    There are very few of us with perfect bodies. I am also a plus size girl and I am 55 (plus size and middle aged!! UGGH). I find that I am MUCH more comfortable in an Au Natural setting than I am with a wet swim suit stuck to me!! Once you go, you will know!!! You will be welcomed! Congrats on your wedding!!! You will love San Souci and SSB. Be sure to visit SSB early in your stay...if it is not for you, no worries mon! I promise you will see all different sizes and ages.

Enjoy your honeymoon!!!!
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS/CTI October 2018

Quote Originally Posted by JulieR322 View Post
    It's great to see how comfortable everyone is. We will be there on our honeymoon November 2 to 8 and I'm hoping to get brave enough to try SSB. I'm a large woman (think Melissa McCarthy!) and I'm not sure I want to subject those other poor people to all this! LOL I know everyone says nobody will care, but I am convinced I'll be the only 53 year old plus sizer there. I guess we'll see how it goes!
    You will be fine regardless of your size or shape. You are correct, nobody cares... You will find that our for yourself after only a few minutes there... but you have to go. Congrats, make your honeymoon a little more memorable. "Once you go you know!"

Quote Originally Posted by JEANNEW View Post
    JulieR322,
    There are very few of us with perfect bodies. I am also a plus size girl and I am 55 (plus size and middle aged!! UGGH). I find that I am MUCH more comfortable in an Au Natural setting than I am with a wet swim suit stuck to me!! Once you go, you will know!!! You will be welcomed! Congrats on your wedding!!! You will love San Souci and SSB. Be sure to visit SSB early in your stay...if it is not for you, no worries mon! I promise you will see all different sizes and ages.

Enjoy your honeymoon!!!!

Thank you Jeanne. I hope that's true! Menopause has not been kind to me (40 lbs in 3 years) and I'm so uncomfortable with my body at this size yet diet and exercise doesn't help me lose weight. But I'm hopeful that I will be brave enough to put all that aside and give SSB a shot. I definitely plan on trying it when we first get there so that we have all week to enjoy it if we like it!
    Julie & Michael

Quote Originally Posted by doncindy View Post
    You will be fine regardless of your size or shape. You are correct, nobody cares... You will find that our for yourself after only a few minutes there... but you have to go. Congrats, make your honeymoon a little more memorable. "Once you go you know!"
    Thank you! Am getting very excited about it!
    Julie & Michael

Thank you Jeanne. I hope that's true! Menopause has not been kind to me (40 lbs in 3 years) and I'm so uncomfortable with my body at this size yet diet and exercise doesn't help me lose weight. But I'm hopeful that I will be brave enough to put all that aside and give SSB a shot. I definitely plan on trying it when we first get there so that we have all week to enjoy it if we like it!
    Julie, You have nothing to worry about. I too am "middle age" post menopause, and definitely overweight (lost 40lbs right before I went menopausal, and gained 50 back). The first year we went, I only went because my husband really wanted to try. After the first few minutes, I was the one more ready to go than he. I too felt more self-conscious on the textile side than the AN side. Give it a try, I really think you will like it.
    Linda

JulieR322, bless you! To be absolutely sure, just in case you have not had the time to read the entire thread.....plus sizes are extremely prevalent at SSB (and The Island at CTI, and at Negril). You will not be the only plus size. I just recently returned from SSB, I am nearly 15 stone (I lost 2.5 stone a couple of years back but was still welcome at SSB...hehe). In four visits to CSS and slightly over 7 weeks in total, using SSB every day, I can confirm, without a shadow of a scintilla of a hint of a suspicion of doubt that you will be slimmer than some. BUT NOBODY CARES!!!! Just go and you'll know!

Did I mention that everyone has the same clothing when at SSB but, as with all clothing, it comes in different sizes.

Finally, did I mention that NOBODY CARES!!

Enjoy your inaugural disrobing and let us know all about how that felt the first time and whether it is something that has changed your life and perception of what your body is like and how others see you. Come back to this thread and let us know sweetie.

By the way, enjoy your honeymoon with your new honey!

Alright, here's my experience at SSB this month:

Wife and I had talked about SSB and the naked thing a couple times. Said, yea, we'll probably try it. See about it when we get down there.

So we arrive first day and after unpacking, go lie on the beach and floating dock. Wife goes topless on floating dock. I say, "Hey, we can do better than this at SSB. And don't have to worry about gawkers. So that night said, maybe after lunch on first full day.

After lunch, I say, let's do it. She says lets lay on the beach for a few minutes. A couples drinks later, we decide, hey, what the heck, let's do it. And we start the loooonnnggg walk over to SSB. Clear the sign and see the crazies at the pool bar. Go FAR right and find some loungers. Set our stuff down, look at each other, and drop trou. That was weird. And kinda cool at the same time. Lay there a while. Turn over as needed. Watch some people near by walking around a get in the water. OK, world didn't end. And nobody looked or cared. Wife wants a drink. You get it! No, I asked you. Ok fine. And the long walk to the bar starts. Walk up. Ask for drink. Stand around. Look at crazies in pool. Get drink. And nothing happens. Walk back to wife and say "That wasn't so bad." Then wife and I have to go to bathroom. Not again! Long walk again. And get another drink. And walk back. And nothing happens. Wow.Relax on recliner. I'm starting to like this.........Time to go and get ready or supper. Walking back, we both said that was weird at first. But not so bad. Not like we thought. I thought it was so so freeing.

Day 2: Decided to get middle area lounger when arrive after lunch. Drop trou and ok. Take lounger and get in ocean. Wife and I take turns on lounger. This is nice... Stay out there a while. Come back in a get drinks and use restroom. Actually talk to one of the crazies at the bar for a second or two. Go back to lounger. Wife says "Let's try the pool" !!!! Ok, this is going to be real real strange. No loungers available so we just get in the pool. And hang out. Go to bar and get drinks. Talk to someone and actually tell them my name. Oh, well, it's over now. Nice guys. Go back to wife. And start talking to a couple of people and then more people. This is so so crazy. And normal acting. And everyone so nice. Time to go. Walking back to room, wife and I comment, that was pretty cool. Especially the ocean and pool. Let's go early tomorrow and get a lounger by the pool.

Day 3: Get there around 10 am and get lounger by the pool. Few people already there. Lay in sun for an hour or so. Watch people show up at pool. Get drinks. This is awesome. And getting an all over tan. Talk to people a little. Go to lunch. Come back after lunch. Asked to play pool volleyball. Ok. Wife on lounger and me playing naked pool volleyball. Jumping not so bad but the first time I got out of the pool to get the ball with everyone watching. Awkward inside. Glad I had on sunglasses to mask the fear. After the games, wife and i get in pool on floaty and relax. Get more drinks and talk more at bar to very nice people. Clouding up but leave early for massage and dinner at Casanova's. Even show up after dinner for a late night hot tub run. Met some of the same people from earlier. Nice conversation.

Day 4: Going home. So sad.

Still hard to believe we did it. Decided this would be our little secret. Not tell anyone we know. It was a lot of fun. And didn't feel weird or sleazy or strange or dirty afterwards. Seemed very natural. Just awesome way to relax. And what they say on these boards was right. People much nicer and open to conversation. Just more friendly. No one talked hardly at all on the other beach. Very territorial. Oh, and loved the mooning of the Sandals boat. Gonna do that myself next time.

That's my wife and I's story. Sounds like a lot of the other ones on this board. But it's the truth. Pretty dang cool though. Now planning next vacation............

Great review Mork'! You must have been there when we were there! I was a poolside observer of the volleyball and it looked fun! Yep, your story pretty much sums up others on this thread. Once you go, you know!

Just thought I might add that this thread has now received over 100,000 views! Oh my! Thanks to everyone who has taken an interest in hearing about the experiences of others and particularly all those who have committed to letting us know all about being a newbie to AN. It appears people enjoy hearing the positive stories and many have taken the nekkid step where, perhaps, they may not have done had these comments not been there to tip the 'shall we, shan't we' balance.

Kind regards to all.

Arrived at CSS on the 12th, left on the 17th. Spent the entire week at the SSB pool, not too shabby for first timers! Met Craig & Teresa at SSB during the Sunday 5pm tour of the facilities. Ran into them again at the Bella Vista bar, had dinner with them and Todd/Tricia, then off to the SSB hottub ! As we were walking the path to SSB, Shell whispers to me.."so we're going to do this, right?" "Definitely!" Off come the clothes and into the hottub we go! About 15min later, 4 other couples show up and join us, it was completely amazing, relaxing and without judgement/pressure.

The next morning after breakfast we mosey over to the pool, meet Julie/Mike, Chris/Christine, Mark/Gerry, Vinny/Ellen, Scott/Bev, Chuck/Linda, Donna/Joe and more I can't remember (all those vodka/tonics). The 'crazies' at the pool are awesome, laughed my ass off most of the time I was there, warm, outgoing, friendly people. Just walking by the main pool, you could tell, it wasn't the same 'type' of people....no airs, no clothes either!! LOL. nude pool volleyball at it's best!!

Had an absolute blast, an awesome time, incredible people, cannot wait for next year...already looking into the 9th -17th. definitely need a full week next time.
    As everyone else has said, go to SSB on the first day, if you don't like it, you can pack up your swimsuit and hit the main pool/beach. This trip has turns us into nudists!

Big kudos to Chuck for the daily 'S' boat entertainment!!! LMAO

Joe/Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Dadofsprout5 View Post
    This trip has turns us into nudists!

Big kudos to Chuck for the daily 'S' boat entertainment!!! LMAO

Joe/Michelle
    Love it! I agree - A visit to SSB can turn just about anyone into a nudist!

Regarding the "S" boat entertainment - I've been to SSB before but never had the opportunity to moon the "S" boat. Hope I get the chance this coming February when I'm there next. Seems so silly that they come over to view SSB beachgoers - so how much fun it must be to give them a little something to talk about!?

JulieR322, I feel your pain with the menopause! Take deep breaths, your significant other must love you and your body or they would not be marrying you! Take a deep breath and love yourself a little more....don't be so hard on yourself and simply enjoy your life! By the way, you are going to love San Souci and SSB!!!
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS/CTI October 2018

I am looking forward to hearing from JulieR322 who, with good luck and a following wind, will be at CSS right now on her honeymoon. Hopefully the wedding was a blast and everyone enjoyed themselves. Congrats guys!! So Julie, did you venture to SSB? Was it scary at first and then, within a few short hours (or even minutes) the fear became a distant memory? I am really looking forward to hearing of your experiences at SSB whilst on your honeymoon!

What a way to start a new life together. Smashing the oft held view that there is something weird and dirty about getting naked in public and realising that people at SSB are really not judgemental! It's contrary to society's usual thoughts that we judge naked people. Actually those on the textile beaches are the ones that judge each other. "oooh, she shouldn't be wearing that bikini, not with her shape". Or, "what? How does he think he looks good in those speedo trunks?!" See what I mean?

I want to thank all the users on the message board since your comments greatly eased my fears and answered most of my questions before my spouse and I tried the AN beach at CN. This was our second attempt at AN. Our first aborted attempt was several years ago at SSB. Sadly, we arrived at CSS the day after a hurricane hit the island and SSB was a mess; bulldozers plying back and forth on the SSB beach, workers with equipment, piles of debris. The pool was in excellent shape but the environment just was not conducive to relaxation, so we stayed on the textile beach which was in much better shape.

Our second attempt had a much more positive result. Since we arrived at CN late in the afternoon on Day 1, we decided to just walk the beach and check it out. The AN beach seemed quiet, somewhat secluded if you take the chairs towards the back and the setup seemed comfortable and something that we could do.

Day 2 we spent the morning on the textile beach, had some lunch, and after several rounds of liquid encouragement we walked over. We found a nice spot towards the back and in the shade, set up our chairs, dropped our suits and sat down. No one even noticed and it was strangely comfortable. After a while it was time for a beverage and the true test of courage, the stroll to the bar. Again, it was painless. No one stared, no one even noticed, and I was quite comfortable with it. Sadly we were only there an hour or two and a strong storm hit so we skedaddled back to our room and didnít make it back to the beach that day. Each of the ensuing days we spent part of the day on the textile beach and part on the AN with an increasing amount of time AN. It was strange, I was more comfortable AN than I was on the textile beach but it was all good.

Here are some questions, answers and observations from my viewpoint.

How much shade is there at CN? This was a major concern of mine because there were parts that had just not seen the sun so to speak. There is plenty of shade! Early in the day due to the angle of the sun youíll need to be directly under the trees but as the afternoon goes on, the shade from the trees and the trees along the property line by the bar cover more and more of the AN beach. I would estimate that 50% of the beach gets shade in the afternoon.

How busy is the CN AN beach? We didnít want to be the only couple, that would make us feel like we were on display and I think that a large crowd would also make us uncomfortable at least the first time. The number of people varied throughout the day. The first couples tended to arrive around 9:30 to 10:00 and the beach started to clear out around 5:30. I never really counted, but I believe that the lowest population was 6-8 or so and the highest was around 25 and on average there were probably about 15 people or so on the beach. People arrived and left all throughout the day. There are about 70 beach chairs so it was never crowded. This was the low season (October) and I understand that during the high season in February there could be 50-60 people at the AN beach.

How do you get to the water? Although the chairs are somewhat enclosed and protected except for the front row, the walk to the water is open to the textile beaches on both sides. Early in our trip we just wrapped the floatie around us or at least held it to one side until we were in the water, but as the week wore on we made the occasional trip to the water without a floatie. If someone had a problem, thatís their problem! Just a note, you will be seen by people on the textile beaches. Granted most people are at a distance but there are several chairs under trees close to the wedding area which have a good view of you entering and leaving the water. When leaving the water, we would wait until there was no one strolling the beach. We didnít want to make them uncomfortable or us uncomfortable. Swimming AN is just incredible and what is even better is no wet swimsuit when you exit the water. I never realized how uncomfortable a wet swimsuit was.

Are there Gawkers? There is beach traffic although not a lot IMHO at least when compared to the traffic at CSA. You will see folks that just stare head down at the sand as they walk on by. There will be folks that scope out the scene the entire time as they walk on by and then there is the occasional woman whose jaw will nearly hit the sand as she stares and points. Itís actually quite amusing. While youíre in the water, there will be an occasional textile swimmer who will drift over to the rope but most seem to keep a discrete distance.

What goes on down there? Man and women were largely entirely bare or closely trimmed. There was an occasional landing strip, patch on women or full bush on men.

What ages visit the CN AN. The ages matched the ages on the textile beach, a mixture of 30ís, 40ís and 50ís and I would guess 1 or 2 couples in their 60ís. I donít believe I saw any couples under the age of 30 but I certainly did not go up to anyone and ask how old they were.

Were there guy problems? This was my biggest fear and frankly it just doesnít happen, period, not even a glimmer. The AN beach is a very non sexual environment although it is highly sensuous, sort of like walking barefoot on a beach, highly sensuous.

Body Types? The AN bodies were just like the textile bodies, all shapes and sizes. I found that people looked better AN than they did with suits on. Suits tend to push things where they shouldnít be pushed. I did see quite a few whole body tans. How you get that evenly tanned is beyond me, possibly self tanning?

Conversations were few and far between. People tended to keep to themselves or have brief conversations at the bar. There seemed to be more conversations in small groups out in the ocean. I did have one conversation with a seated couple as I was walking back from the bar. There was a wedding going on and we had an in jest brief conversation about photo bombing the wedding. There I was, standing in front of this couple having this conversation and it hit me, Iím certainly not in Kansas anymore.

The wedding area is directly on the other side of the bushes separating the AN area from the rest of the beach. Several weddings took place during the week. The security guards took up positions at the end of the fence to keep the AN and the average beach walkers from walking by the back of the wedding gazebo.

Was it a comfortable experience? I was very comfortable and my spouse was OK with it and we both would do it again. You did notice varying comfort levels of the other folks, some kept entirely to themselves and as far away from others as possible. Some took the first chairs near the water and were happy to be seen by anyone, others preferred the anonymity 4 rows back. There was even a group that circled their chairs for the day like they were having coffee around the kitchen table.

Now a question for CN, why would you build a bar, a very nice bar at that on the AN beach that has 5 seats on each side? After all, it is a ďcouplesĒ resort and when there is a mad dash for shelter during brief showers, there is always an odd man/women out on each side of the bar?

Finally, donít mix sunscreens. I used SPF 50 on my delicate areas and SPF 30 everywhere else. When the original brand SPF 50 ran out, I used a different brand SPF 50. Gave me a rash!

PADutchCouple Questions since you just returned and we leave in 10 days for CN What is the must do list ? Also any AN pool allowed at night ? Thanks,

[QUOTE=CBLEEK;255442]PADutchCouple Questions since you just returned and we leave in 10 days for CN What is the must do list ? Also any AN pool allowed at night ? Thanks,[#1 Slow down and relax, Begin each day with a coffee and a Mimosa, #2 Slow down and relax on the beach, feed the fish with pieces of bagel that you had with your morning coffee, try sailing the a Hobie cat, enjoy the AN beach with your SO, go on the catamaran trip, eat at Lychee. When all else fails, have a Bob Marley, it's 100% jet fuel and will certainly change your outlook.]

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast