Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by clydealp View Post
    When will you be there in October?
    We'll be there Oct 4 to 13. Getting close to the DDD!

Posted originally by Jeannew:

Quote Originally Posted by JEANNEW View Post
    We will be there too! BOTH of us and BOTH of us will be nekkid!!! Hoping there are some floaty races during that time!!!!!
    As well, Jeannew, when will you be there in October?

Posted originally by Jeannew:

As well, Jeannew, when will you be there in October?
    We arrive 9/27 and leave on 10/7. You?
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS/CTI October 2018

We just returned from CTI - first time at a couples resort and first time AN. We enjoyed the Island all day everyday with an after Island closing party in the textile pool with swim up bar. We found everyone generally very friendly and sociable!! It was the best few days we have spent in years. If you have not been then it is nothing like what you may expect. We will be looking for AN resorts near central Florida so we can enjoy some weekends AN before we return to CTI next year. My only suggestions are: 1) Improve the bathroom; 2) leave the island open longer!! Five o'clock reminded me of parents calling the kids in for dinner.....c'mon just 10 more minutes.....please

we arrive on 10/7 - 10/15

Looks like we will just miss you dadofsprout5!
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS/CTI October 2018

Quote Originally Posted by JEANNEW View Post
    We arrive 9/27 and leave on 10/7. You?
    CTI, October 20 to 30.

Quote Originally Posted by chucknlisa View Post
    We just returned from CTI - first time at a couples resort and first time AN. We enjoyed the Island all day everyday with an after Island closing party in the textile pool with swim up bar. We found everyone generally very friendly and sociable!! It was the best few days we have spent in years. If you have not been then it is nothing like what you may expect. We will be looking for AN resorts near central Florida so we can enjoy some weekends AN before we return to CTI next year. My only suggestions are: 1) Improve the bathroom; 2) leave the island open longer!! Five o'clock reminded me of parents calling the kids in for dinner.....c'mon just 10 more minutes.....please
    Guys, all your problems mentioned would be solved with a return visit, but next time make it CSS and use SSB for the AN experience. Large, relatively private beach, large pool with swim up bar, large jacuzzi tub and a wonderful grill station at which to take lunch or afternoon snacks. Compared to the island at CTI it is way preferably (to most). All in my opinion of course but there may be others along soon who would agree. Only (current) downside to SSB is the bathrooms. They are small but clean and could do with an upgrade which, if rumours are to be believed, is imminent. Finally, at SSB you'll never be dissappointed if it is slightly windy as one walks there and are not reliant on a boat trip. I took a swap day to CTI and it was too windy to go to the island. I shall, for that reason, never holiday at CTI.

Made our first trip in Oct-Nov 2014. My wife came on the trip willing to go topless, but had no idea the resort had a neked beach. I casually mentioned it on day two of our vacation....first I talked her into making our way over to the beach after 5 for the sunset. We sat down next to a nice, clothed, lady who told my wife that they come to CSS/SSB every year for a couple weeks....then near disaster...there is always that one couple....the wife was doing nude yoga by the entrance...and the husband immediately walked up and started talking to my wife...about 2 feet away...he was standing...she was sitting....her eye level....it kind of freaked her out...so two days later after she recovered we finally made our way over. She went straight to the pool, said "I can't believe I'm doing this"...and took it off..it was AWESOME! We spent about an hour there that day, then the next day (our last) we spent several hours lounging on SSB. On the second day, my wife (an absolute knockout at 45) made a remark about having to leave because she wasn't on par with a 20 something YO skinny girl...how wrong she was...I couldn't stop staring at my wife!
    Our experience brought up two issues. First, on our day by the SSB pool, as soon as she laid down, one of the waiters made a beeline to her to see if there was anything he could get her...along with his out of uniform...wearing street clothes...not on duty...friend. SSB should not be an after hours peep show for the staff. If you are working, you are working, if not, you have no business being there. The other issue is more of a suggestion. It would be nice if the pool by the gym was topless....well she made it topless once...but make it legit.

CTI, October 20 to 30.
    Cool runnings clydealp!
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS/CTI October 2018

Over four months since the last post but still astounded that there have been over 200,000 views! Well done all! Anyway, there must have been many newbies to the various Couples resorts with AN facilities since June 2016. Did you have anything to add about your first AN experience that may be helpful to others who may be 'maybe'ing' about going AN?

Quote Originally Posted by Murtle View Post
    Over four months since the last post but still astounded that there have been over 200,000 views! Well done all! Anyway, there must have been many newbies to the various Couples resorts with AN facilities since June 2016. Did you have anything to add about your first AN experience that may be helpful to others who may be 'maybe'ing' about going AN?
    Just got back 2 weeks ago for the first time to an AN experience. Best advice would be to JUST DO IT!!! So basically me and my husband made a pack to do it, and planned to bare all within a few minutes from entering the AN area. We literally grabbed 2 loungers, got butt naked, grabbed towels and relaxed. It was quite funny for both of us, and I laughed out loud for 5 seconds as we both looked at each other. But seriously, after 10 minutes, we really thought nothing of it. For the entire trip, we were in the AN beach the entire trip. It was quite invigorating and liberating. Also, don't worry about body image. People are there from all walks of life and all sizes. In the end of the day, it all doesn't matter. You will probably never see any of those people again, so leave all your worries at home.

Quote Originally Posted by AsianCouple View Post
    Just got back 2 weeks ago for the first time to an AN experience. Best advice would be to JUST DO IT!!! So basically me and my husband made a pack to do it, and planned to bare all within a few minutes from entering the AN area. We literally grabbed 2 loungers, got butt naked, grabbed towels and relaxed. It was quite funny for both of us, and I laughed out loud for 5 seconds as we both looked at each other. But seriously, after 10 minutes, we really thought nothing of it. For the entire trip, we were in the AN beach the entire trip. It was quite invigorating and liberating. Also, don't worry about body image. People are there from all walks of life and all sizes. In the end of the day, it all doesn't matter. You will probably never see any of those people again, so leave all your worries at home.
    I agree with all of that except your last sentence! The people we met are now some of our best friends and we all go back at the same time every year so we can hang out together! We've also visited several of them here at home or they've visited us!

Quote Originally Posted by michaelg View Post
    I agree with all of that except your last sentence! The people we met are now some of our best friends and we all go back at the same time every year so we can hang out together! We've also visited several of them here at home or they've visited us!
    This.

Rather that write a review about our Jan4-17th/2017 trip to CSS/SSB I think a series of random thoughts might be better...here we go.

- the new lounge chairs around the pool are much nicer than the chairs with pads...the mesh allows air flow and they are easy to adjust

- the bar staff was great as always but the bar fixtures (sinks, coolers etc) could use an overhaul

- Lovell does a great job keeping the pool and pool deck clean and organized...unsung hero

- the buffet lunch seems to have improved a lot...the jerk dishes were very very good, soft ice cream put out the mouth fire nicely

- we were very unhappy with being kicked out of the pool area at 3pm one day to make room for a wedding...as compensation Pierre agreed to open the pool and bar from 8 to 11pm for us the next day and provide a dinner buffet...good for him for making unhappy folks, happy

- all women, despite what they may think of have been told, are attractive when AN...it's a shame they all don't see that...it just had to be said

- volleyball was a great time as always...a net modified to the right length would improve things a bit

- going at the same time as we did last year I was shocked to see so many familiar faces at SSB

- no N-Vaders this year...thank goodness!!

- more young couples than I recall in past years

- met a couple from Minn that tried AN for the first time...I was amazing how truly happy they were with the experience

- every year we go (5 so far) the creek meets the cove in a different place...this year it was more to the east and the water at the beach seemed much warmer

- even through 3 cool cloudy rainy days a large number of people defied the elements and refuse to get dressed and leave...ANer's are a hearty group

I have so many funny stories but I think they are best kept to myself...maybe later.

Oh yes, if there was any concern that security wasn't diligent about dealing with single men and those not getting nude, forget it. They were constantly on site and enforcing the rules. Bravo.
    Last edited by Gatekeeper; January 22nd, 2017 at 11:46 AM.

Thanks for all the updates Gatekeeper!! I especially love one sentence----
    "all women, despite what they may think of have been told, are attractive when AN...it's a shame they all don't see that...it just had to be said" Bravo to you!
    It is a shame that for so long society has had a very distorted view of AN. We started experiencing AN/CO while roaming around southern Colorado about 30 years ago.
    I can honestly say that I am a middle aged woman with some extra weight and surgery scars and I am much more comfortable naked than I am in a silly swimsuit!

Also, glad to see that security was diligent during your stay. We were there the first week in October 2016 and security was very diligent at that time too.
    Last edited by JEANNEW; January 31st, 2017 at 10:06 AM.
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS/CTI October 2018

We read all 341 posts on 14 pages of this thread in anticipation of our upcoming trip to CSS for our 25th anniversary. To say we are excited would be an understatement. This will be our first "real" vacation like this. We have been dreaming about this since we got married and could never make it work because of money or kids. We are finally going!

We have a few questions that we haven't seen addressed.

1. We are completely comfortable with being naked around the house with just the two of us both inside and outside. We love the feeling of the wind and sun on our bare skin and we swim in our home pool naked all the time and love that feeling. The last time we had friends over to swim and we had to wear swim suits for the first time a several years we realized how annoying a wet swim suit can be. The concern is, as comfortable as we are being naked as a couple, we both still feel awkward when we have to be undressed at the doctor's office or at the gym shower. Are any of you who are comfortable at an AN beach still uncomfortable being naked at the doctor or gym? Maybe we are just "anti-social" nudists but we really hope we can make the leap to feel comfortable with the social nudism on SSB. The thought of spending a week in paradise with a soggy swimsuit pinching and chaffing in all the wrong spots is just frightening.

2. Neither of us are big consumers of liquid courage so we will need to muster our courage in some other way. We think we are a nice, friendly couple but we are not big partiers. We are more the small group, quiet evening with a few friends type of people. Will we fit in at SSB?

3. We have read that you find your spot on the AN beach and get "dressed" appropriately. Does everyone just leave their stuff at their chair while they go about their business? Is all of that stuff safe or do you have to watch over it or carry it around with you? We are envisioning a high school prank where someone takes our closes, room keys, tablets / books, etc and we have to sneak back to our room naked without getting caught. We have read that security is good with enforcing the AN rules but how is the security in general as it relates to personal property?

4. As for security throughout the resort, how does the staff know who is a paying guest and who might have just walked in off the beach to eat and drink? Do you have to carry around your room key or something to show for identification to get food and drinks? If you do, where do you put your room key while you are AN?

Please see answers below

Quote Originally Posted by SBM View Post
    We read all 341 posts on 14 pages of this thread in anticipation of our upcoming trip to CSS for our 25th anniversary. To say we are excited would be an understatement. This will be our first "real" vacation like this. We have been dreaming about this since we got married and could never make it work because of money or kids. We are finally going!

1. We are completely comfortable with being naked around the house with just the two of us both inside and outside. We love the feeling of the wind and sun on our bare skin and we swim in our home pool naked all the time and love that feeling. The last time we had friends over to swim and we had to wear swim suits for the first time a several years we realized how annoying a wet swim suit can be. The concern is, as comfortable as we are being naked as a couple, we both still feel awkward when we have to be undressed at the doctor's office or at the gym shower. Are any of you who are comfortable at an AN beach still uncomfortable being naked at the doctor or gym? Maybe we are just "anti-social" nudists but we really hope we can make the leap to feel comfortable with the social nudism on SSB. The thought of spending a week in paradise with a soggy swimsuit pinching and chaffing in all the wrong spots is just frightening. me, I'd get naked at work...don't care. But that me. Your situation is your own. you'll find the most friendly people at SSB, no judgement, no aires.

2. Neither of us are big consumers of liquid courage so we will need to muster our courage in some other way. We think we are a nice, friendly couple but we are not big partiers. We are more the small group, quiet evening with a few friends type of people. Will we fit in at SSB? yes, as there are the same types there, as well as the outgoing types. The pool is the more social scene; jokes, laughter, volleyball, drinking, etc. The beach area is the 'quiet zone' so to say. The choice is yours

3. We have read that you find your spot on the AN beach and get "dressed" appropriately. Does everyone just leave their stuff at their chair while they go about their business? Is all of that stuff safe or do you have to watch over it or carry it around with you? We are envisioning a high school prank where someone takes our closes, room keys, tablets / books, etc and we have to sneak back to our room naked without getting caught. We have read that security is good with enforcing the AN rules but how is the security in general as it relates to personal property? I don't know of, and haven't heard of, any personal property disappearing while at SSB. It's the least of my worries.

4. As for security throughout the resort, how does the staff know who is a paying guest and who might have just walked in off the beach to eat and drink? Do you have to carry around your room key or something to show for identification to get food and drinks? If you do, where do you put your room key while you are AN?
    The facility is an enclosed, gated community; you do not have to show a key/ID or anything else once on property. As for the AN area, my key is in the pocket of my bathing suit, which I wore over to SSB, and promptly took off ! LOL

SBM,
    1. you will find that it is easy to be comfortable on the AN beach...maybe a few seconds of anticipation but when you look around, you will see that no one is staring, no one is pointing and probably no one has even noticed you disrobing. You will also realize that the world has continue to spin as normal. The social part is up to you. If you prefer to stay private everyone will respect that. If you choose to be social, you will be welcomed without hesitation. You will also realize that everyone is wearing the same "suit" as you are and everything will feel normal. Going to the Dr is more like being inspected and the AN beach is not like that at all!

2. You will fit in perfectly at SSB...everyone of all shapes, sizes, nationalities and fitness levels is welcome! I often only drink water because the sun can be very intense and I do not want to ruin my vacation for even a minute not feeling well because I have had too much alcohol or not enough water. There are times when games in the pool get a little loud...some volleyball folks are very serious about the game, but there are other games that are quiet. The really cool thing is that the pool is pretty big and the beach is pretty big...plenty of room for everyone.

3. We just leave our stuff wherever we have decided to get a chair and never had an issue....been locked out of our room a few times, but luckily we had some clothes on, LOL. We have a small plastic container on a lanyard that is made for electronic key cards and credit cards and we keep it in our beach bag. If you happen to get your key wet, it will sometimes stop functioning.

4. The beaches (textile and AN) are in private coves. It is not very likely that anyone can walk in off the beach. You would actually have to boat, swim or snorkel in and then security would notice you. We just put our room key in our beach bag along with sun screen, chap stick...maybe a book. There are no silly writs bands either. I do seem to remember that when you arrive at your chosen location for dinner, they do ask what room you are in, but you do not have to show a key or wristband.

You are going to love it! Take deep breaths and enjoy the exhilaration!
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS/CTI October 2018

1. ...Are any of you who are comfortable at an AN beach still uncomfortable being naked at the doctor or gym?

*** For me personally, no but my wife is not comfortable being nude on places other than SSB (or similar places) or with friends from there.

2. Will we fit in at SSB?

*** Absolutely! Not everyone drinks at SSB!

3. ... We have read that security is good with enforcing the AN rules but how is the security in general as it relates to personal property?

*** Never had an issue with things being stolen or being pranked - other than a flip flop!

*** It's a private resort with no real outside access so it's not really a concern.

I wanna say the nicest people we met on the trip were other AN'ers, and we're going back for our 3rd AN try this year. Can't wait. Just give it a shot!

1. We are completely comfortable with being naked around the house with just the two of us both inside and outside. We love the feeling of the wind and sun on our bare skin and we swim in our home pool naked all the time and love that feeling. The last time we had friends over to swim and we had to wear swim suits for the first time a several years we realized how annoying a wet swim suit can be. The concern is, as comfortable as we are being naked as a couple, we both still feel awkward when we have to be undressed at the doctor's office or at the gym shower. Are any of you who are comfortable at an AN beach still uncomfortable being naked at the doctor or gym? Maybe we are just "anti-social" nudists but we really hope we can make the leap to feel comfortable with the social nudism on SSB. The thought of spending a week in paradise with a soggy swimsuit pinching and chaffing in all the wrong spots is just frightening.

2. Neither of us are big consumers of liquid courage so we will need to muster our courage in some other way. We think we are a nice, friendly couple but we are not big partiers. We are more the small group, quiet evening with a few friends type of people. Will we fit in at SSB?

3. We have read that you find your spot on the AN beach and get "dressed" appropriately. Does everyone just leave their stuff at their chair while they go about their business? Is all of that stuff safe or do you have to watch over it or carry it around with you? We are envisioning a high school prank where someone takes our closes, room keys, tablets / books, etc and we have to sneak back to our room naked without getting caught. We have read that security is good with enforcing the AN rules but how is the security in general as it relates to personal property?

SBM -- I understand question 2 completely. If you are nervous about going to SSB like we were then I would go and pick loungers on the beach farthest from the pool. This will give you a little bit of "space" from all the activity and let you ease into A/N.

This thread is a great idea.

We are in our 50's and have never been on nude beach. We discussed the idea with excitement as we perused this message board. I have to say that the posts of our AN friends here on this website were instrumental in my wife's willingness to try it, and helpful for how to behave. After all, it is a very foreign experience for us (all). The messages on this board are sincerely true, I can vouch for them.

Last week, we agreed to try it out. The plan was that we'd go there, drop the clothes and see how it felt. We said if after 10 minutes it was bad then we would be out of there. This is very freeing.

We went to CN on a trading places pass, and we marched straight to the AN beach and dropped the clothes at our chairs. We smiled at each other and realized immediately that we loved the feeling of the sun and breeze on our nether regions. Everyone at the beach was "normal!" As normal as us anyway.

The walk to the bar with my junk swinging free was pretty liberating. It was a little odd to walk to the bathroom, which is on the corner and visible to all guests at the resort, and the maids. Funny, with the anonymity it did not phase me. My wife and I even walked in and out of the ocean without a "floatie shield." Amazing how attitude can change in us during the first day.

Just like a good neighborhood is kept "good" by the quality of the neighbors, the same is true in this nude environment. The expected behavior is clear. And resort security seems very tight to keep the area nice.

We never chat with people on the textile beaches. Here in the nude area, people were very nice and friendly with chatting if you wanted to. Or you can be left alone. No one is pushy or creepy

The textile clad beach walkers in front of the AN area didn't bother us at all. It seemed to me that 95% of them avert their eyes. Every once in a while a man will walk by with his head turned 90 degrees the entire time. He doesn't know us, who cares.

It was easily the highlight of our trip to Jamaica. And as others have said, while there is no PDA on the beach ... it was definitely 8 hours of foreplay with my wife. We'll be back.

I am a little concerned that there was a drone flying over the water just in front of the nude beach. If only I had a canon that would shoot a net over the damn thing. I'd love to hold that drone hostage and have a word with the owner of it. Or drown the drone. We had drones at other beaches as well. I think this is a trend unfortunately. Any ideas welcome. I don't know what the resort can really do.

Last thing I'll say is that while we are HOOKED on the idea of doing this again, we are very nervous about friends and families catching on to what we are doing. I'm sure some of my AN friends here would say "who cares, just own it." Here's the problem. Friends and family that I love just wouldn't "get it" and I really don't want to debate it with them. It will be our vacation secret.

--
    Last edited by sandyhub; April 18th, 2017 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sandyhub View Post
    This thread is a great idea.

We are in our 50's and have never been on nude beach. We discussed the idea with excitement as we perused this message board. I have to say that the posts of our AN friends here on this website were instrumental in my wife's willingness to try it, and helpful for how to behave. After all, it is a very foreign experience for us (all). The messages on this board are sincerely true, I can vouch for them.

Last week, we agreed to try it out. The plan was that we'd go there, drop the clothes and see how it felt. We said if after 10 minutes it was bad then we would be out of there. This is very freeing.

We went to CN on a trading places pass, and we marched straight to the AN beach and dropped the clothes at our chairs. We smiled at each other and realized immediately that we loved the feeling of the sun and breeze on our nether regions. Everyone at the beach was "normal!" As normal as us anyway.

The walk to the bar with my junk swinging free was pretty liberating. It was a little odd to walk to the bathroom, which is on the corner and visible to all guests at the resort, and the maids. Funny, with the anonymity it did not phase me. My wife and I even walked in and out of the ocean without a "floatie shield." Amazing how attitude can change in us during the first day.

Just like a good neighborhood is kept "good" by the quality of the neighbors, the same is true in this nude environment. The expected behavior is clear. And resort security seems very tight to keep the area nice.

We never chat with people on the textile beaches. Here in the nude area, people were very nice and friendly with chatting if you wanted to. Or you can be left alone. No one is pushy or creepy

The textile clad beach walkers in front of the AN area didn't bother us at all. It seemed to me that 95% of them avert their eyes. Every once in a while a man will walk by with his head turned 90 degrees the entire time. He doesn't know us, who cares.

It was easily the highlight of our trip to Jamaica. And as others have said, while there is no PDA on the beach ... it was definitely 8 hours of foreplay with my wife. We'll be back.

I am a little concerned that there was a drone flying over the water just in front of the nude beach. If only I had a canon that would shoot a net over the damn thing. I'd love to hold that drone hostage and have a word with the owner of it. Or drown the drone. We had drones at other beaches as well. I think this is a trend unfortunately. Any ideas welcome. I don't know what the resort can really do.

Last thing I'll say is that while we are HOOKED on the idea of doing this again, we are very nervous about friends and families catching on to what we are doing. I'm sure some of my AN friends here would say "who cares, just own it." Here's the problem. Friends and family that I love just wouldn't "get it" and I really don't want to debate it with them. It will be our vacation secret.
    next trip go to CSS/SSB you'll have a great time

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast