Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

First AN resort experience. Won't be the last. SSB is great. Longer review to come.

Having just returned from Couples Tower Isle (CTI) where we went over to the nude Tower Island several times during our stay and where it was the second nude beach stay for us (with the last being 27 years ago when we were in our mid- and late 30s), it was such a joyful experience for us who are now in our 60s.

In reading all the questions on this 'Au Naturel' (the correct spelling) board, I feel I should say that the fears many have will be seen to be unfounded once they try going AN.

When we went to another Caribbean Island first where the resort was clothing optional but the beach was nude, we did not hesitate for a moment once we hit the beach to take everything off and enjoy the experience. The same went for CTI last month.

I have read about people wanting to have "liquid encouragement" before taking that plunge. To this I say: there is absolutely no need for that. We saw a woman who had too much of such encouragement before going to the island and while there that she passed out. Apparently, the embarrassment was too much for her that she and her companion never went back over.

When we went on the first day (the morning after we arrived), we found loungers near the tower (slightly to the right) as we walked up the walkway, and we stayed there since we did not see the need to go further right. Someone on his was to the bathroom stopped to talk to us and we had a pleasant conversation while we were getting undressed, but we did not feel awkward.

The next day, one of the regulars to the 'island' introduced himself to me at the bar, then called his wife over and we struck up a conversation. We all met several other times over at the resort.

The new friendships on the island helped when we did the 'trading places' day at Couples San Souci (CSS). It allowed for us to have a better time there. Even some of the CSS people in the AN pool area were so friendly. Some of us got into the hot tub with the CSS people and we had good fun and good conversations. It was a great experience that day.

To those who are worried about grooming, I'd say this: You can have all, or you can have none; it is your preference and no one cares. While it is true that most people will be bare, many others will not be.

Here is my observation based on our time there; and I hope this will be taken in the way it is meant to be: We found that while the Caucasians were mostly bare or nearly bare, those of African stock (Afro-Americans; Afro-Caribbeans; and Afro-Jamaicans) were not, in the main.

I do not believe in altering my style to be in keeping with others and I commend those who were in the grooming minority for remaining as they were.

As a matter of interest on this topic: when we went to our first nude beach in 1987, almost no one was shaved. However, somewhere around the mid-1990s the idea of taking it all off gained currency with a 'Smoothie' movement in either Holland or Germany and continued to the point where many have embraced the style; but there are many others who do not.

Therefore, do not worry about other people's preferences; go with yours and what you feel comfortable with, as opposed to feeling that you must do what others are doing in order to conform to their norm and to 'fit in'.

The other questions on the board are about whether one must put something on in order to go to the washroom; or whether one can reapply sunscreen where one is lying; etc.

Again, no one cares. People walk up and down to and from the washroom all day with not a stitch on. In our time on the island one couple who had never gone AN before found loungers near to the pool (where the action is); and while the wife appeared to be a bit timid on the first day, she lost all of that by the next morning and fit right in as so many others do.

On the subject of body types and body issues. We saw all types and no one batted an eyelid. Whatever you feel is wrong with your body that you are hesitant to expose it can be corrected instantly once you get to the AN area and see the others who are not ashamed of theirs. I gather that at times you may see someone who has had a mastectomy. You will certainly see all kinds of surgical scars.

My advice to you, therefore, is: Do not spend time worrying about all of the issues with which you are troubled. Just tell yourself that you are going to Couples and WILL go to the AN side. Then, when you get there, go to Tower Island or SSB or wherever and take it all off and enjoy the experience. If you have never gone 'au naturel' before, you would probably ask yourself why you hadn't done it earlier.

Another thing about CTI:

The boat runs to and from 'the island' all day and no one at the resort or on the pier is concerned about who is going over to (or who is returning from) the naked island.

Even on the island we saw the pool cleaners cleaning the pool while the naked guests were on their loungers around the pool.

Again: just let everything be 'Irie' and do not make anything a problem, mon.

Going AN is a great 'not-to-be-missed' experience while at a Couples resort and one should embrace it from the first day.
    Last edited by clydealp; November 25th, 2014 at 05:29 PM.

If you are thinking of going au naturel for the first time, JUST DO IT!!

Like all the posts say...do it at the beginning of your trip...and that is what we did.

Yes, it is uncomfortable for about 30 minutes, and yes you feel feel stupid for a bit...but in the end you will love it!

When my husband and I first got to SSB we grabbed a couple of chairs on the beach and took it all off. About 5 minutes later, I decided that since I pressured my husband into trying the AN beach, I should get the first drinks.

After taking that long walk (really a short walk - it just felt long naked), I got to the bar and discovered it wasn't so scary.

People started talking to me and were so friendly, that I totally forgot that I didn't have any clothes on! Nobody really cares what you look like or what you have or don't have. So, don't worry mon!

When it came time for drink #2, I asked my husband to come with me. He soon found out how nice my new friends were and how easy it was to be there. The crowd was so welcoming and very easy going.

Needless to say, we ended up at SSB everyday of our vacation. We even played naked pool volleyball and hung out in the hot tub.

Anyway, let's just say our first AN experience was awesome and we will be back.

Looking forward to your review MJ & CS...

Am really very excited as we have just booked our fifth visit back home to CSS. Penthouse this time and for two whole weeks of glorious food, renewed (possibly) and new friendships and re-acqainting ourselves with each other. It was a bit of a mad year last year due to an house move but we enjoyed a fantastic Christmas with parts of the family and have now officially 'taken Christmas down'; which seemed an appropriate time to plan holidays for next year! 'Out with the old and in with the new' 'n all that! Air miles have provided the flights (thank you Amex!) and we chose to avail ourselves of a penthouse. So that will be every room type done after May of this year. Looking forward to the penthouse experience though!

And may all you AN'ers, newbies and experienced, enjoy a wonderful 2015 and here's hoping you manage to bag yourself a little couples AN time with your loved one. Enjoy!

My wife and I went to CTI and our first time with couples this year. We really enjoyed the atmosphere of the resort and the food was fantastic. We were interested in trying the island. However being a younger couple and never doing it before we watched from a distance to see what kind of crowd the island had. After a couple days we worked up the courage to go over. However that day the weather was not good. since the water was so choppy the boats were not able to make it over. We decided to do a day exchange to CSS. We used this opportunity to try the AN beach there since we figured we would not see anyone again anyway. Also since the island was not possible. This was a great experience. gave us both the courage to try and we realized we loved it! We were among the younger of the crowd however there was two other couples around are age. we kept to our selves but did go up to the bar often. No one made it awkward. We enjoyed it so much we wanted to go on the island when we returned. Only problem was the weather never cleared enough for us to make it. Out of the week we had two days that we could have went over but we missed the opportunity due to being to nervous. After enjoying our time so much as CSS. We wished we had the courage to go over right away. I recommend if you go to CTI and its your first time. Go to the island when ever you are able!!! it might be your only opportunity and you will love it!! Also do a day swap early on to CSS. This might give you the courage you need. Also its a great time.
    -Dave

Default Au Naturel Is Not Scary

Quote Originally Posted by island14 View Post
    Out of the week we had two days that we could have went over but we missed the opportunity due to being to nervous. After enjoying our time so much as CSS. We wished we had the courage to go over right away.
    -Dave
    Dave:

Did you read the second and third posts above yours before going to CTI where the posters sought to allay the fears of those who are willing but weak?

The posts are by KellyGirl and Clydealp.

OK - we've been back from CN for a couple days and it's time to post the obligatory review. We were first-timers at Couples. Got in on a Wednesday afternoon, and after a tour, we hung out at the pool for the rest of the day. On Thursday, we decided "what the heck", and ventured over to the AN side. Having never done this sort of thing before, we were going to try it for about 20-30 minutes, and if it wasn't for us, no harm, no foul, we'd just head back over.

Suffice to say we never left. We met some nice people right away; not looking for it, but just in the causal manner of getting drinks and asking where people we they were from. Surprisingly there were a few people from our area of the Midwest. There were groups, there were couples that seemed to want to be left alone, and others who didn't seem to care either way. As stated in other people's posts, the type of AN beach-goers are across the spectrum. Some extremely fit, some with padding, others overweight, some old, some young, some middle aged. It didn't matter.

One morning we decided to do some other things and ended up at the pool. We decided to venture back over to the AN side later in the afternoon and were promptly asked "Where have you been?" It felt nice to be included with this group of people who have been going there for years.

As far as gawkers - there was one blatant one, but after a while we started making fun of him and shouting (friendly shouting - "Hey Buddy - enjoying the view?"), and security finally made sure he wouldn't be back. With regard to solo people coming over - that really wasn't an issue - I came over early one morning because my fiancť wanted to get a workout in, but everyone on the AN side already knew she and I were together and I wasn't over there to gawk. That's the thing - you start to know the people there, and can tell if someone is there for the view or if someone is there just to get a head start on hanging out with friends. It was pretty much the same 3 dozen or so people everyday, so if one person left, we knew he/she'd be back.

All in all a great AN experience. First time for us, won't be the last. Met some great people who are now friends. Already thinking about coming back over Super Bowl weekend next year.

Default Newbies

Last year in May of 2014 we went to CN for our first time in Jamaica. All week we wondered about the AN beach but couldn't get enough courage to try it... Until the LAST DAY... now seen as a bad mistake by both of us. We didn't read any of the post here so we weren't sure. It took us all morning on the last day, to finally walk past the sign. Worst of all, it only lasted an hour as the rains started at 1PM that day and never stopped.

The single hour spent there established how much more comfortable I am with my own body now. I don't think my woman had the same enlightenment, but she wants to try again this year which is great.

What I'm about to share may sound ridiculous to some. I am 6'1" and weight about 170lbs. I am skinny and always have been. I have been embarrassed to take my shirt off in public. I was ashamed of my legs. I play sports but I have compact muscles in my calf which made them look ridiculous. Now, none of my body looks ridiculous (even though it hasn't changed, but my mind has). I even bought European style swimmers shorts, the ones that look like boxer briefs, and wear them in my boat when I vacation in AZ.

We are trying CSS mid April and are going to SSB on the first day. We don't want the tan lines we had last year . The one hour experience at CN has opened up a new world to us, but more importantly, I no longer get embarrassed about any part of my body.

By the way, during that one hour of enlightenment, I walked to the bar to get us beers a couple of times, freeing myself even further with every step. We also went to the ocean and the feeling of floating without a swimsuit was unbelievable. The only regret??? I would have liked to discover AN much sooner in life and avoid those "ugly feelings" I've had since I was a teen...Now in my 40s I look back and think how silly I was.

Soccerx69,
    Welcome to the family! I love your post! Once you go, you will know! Shedding all of those overwhelming fears and thoughts is so very enlightening in addition to relaxing! We have never visited CN as CSS is our resort of choice. You are going to absolutely love SSB! Thank you for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by Soccerx69 View Post
    Last year in May of 2014 we went to CN for our first time in Jamaica. All week we wondered about the AN beach but couldn't get enough courage to try it... Until the LAST DAY... now seen as a bad mistake by both of us. We didn't read any of the post here so we weren't sure. It took us all morning on the last day, to finally walk past the sign. Worst of all, it only lasted an hour as the rains started at 1PM that day and never stopped.

The single hour spent there established how much more comfortable I am with my own body now. I don't think my woman had the same enlightenment, but she wants to try again this year which is great.

What I'm about to share may sound ridiculous to some. I am 6'1" and weight about 170lbs. I am skinny and always have been. I have been embarrassed to take my shirt off in public. I was ashamed of my legs. I play sports but I have compact muscles in my calf which made them look ridiculous. Now, none of my body looks ridiculous (even though it hasn't changed, but my mind has). I even bought European style swimmers shorts, the ones that look like boxer briefs, and wear them in my boat when I vacation in AZ.

We are trying CSS mid April and are going to SSB on the first day. We don't want the tan lines we had last year . The one hour experience at CN has opened up a new world to us, but more importantly, I no longer get embarrassed about any part of my body.

By the way, during that one hour of enlightenment, I walked to the bar to get us beers a couple of times, freeing myself even further with every step. We also went to the ocean and the feeling of floating without a swimsuit was unbelievable. The only regret??? I would have liked to discover AN much sooner in life and avoid those "ugly feelings" I've had since I was a teen...Now in my 40s I look back and think how silly I was.
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS/CTI October 2018

soccerx69:

Loved your post!! We went to CSS in December for the first time and absolutely loved SSB. I too am more comfortable with my body after going au naturel. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Soccerx69 View Post

...Kelly 🤗

CSS December 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 (booked) 😎

We enjoyed SSB on our honeymoon and have just returned from CN. The AN side was popular while we were there. I think that hubby and I were more conscious of being so moon-glow white compared to everyone else than we were conscious of being naked ! All ages there last week. Nice atmosphere, though not as private as SSB. My only complaint was the gathering of men around the far left security post. The" liming "of the security guards, the vendors and assorted friends, possibly the adjacent property security. I mentioned this to David, the Operations Manager and he took it on board as we felt it put people off the left side of the area and made the atmosphere a bit unpleasant. Sunday afternoon when the beach was very busy with locals was the worst day for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly-girl View Post
    If you are thinking of going au naturel for the first time, JUST DO IT!!

Like all the posts say...do it at the beginning of your trip...and that is what we did.

Yes, it is uncomfortable for about 30 minutes, and yes you feel feel stupid for a bit...but in the end you will love it!

When my husband and I first got to SSB we grabbed a couple of chairs on the beach and took it all off. About 5 minutes later, I decided that since I pressured my husband into trying the AN beach, I should get the first drinks.

After taking that long walk (really a short walk - it just felt long naked), I got to the bar and discovered it wasn't so scary.

People started talking to me and were so friendly, that I totally forgot that I didn't have any clothes on! Nobody really cares what you look like or what you have or don't have. So, don't worry mon!

When it came time for drink #2, I asked my husband to come with me. He soon found out how nice my new friends were and how easy it was to be there. The crowd was so welcoming and very easy going.

Needless to say, we ended up at SSB everyday of our vacation. We even played naked pool volleyball and hung out in the hot tub.

Anyway, let's just say our first AN experience was awesome and we will be back.
    Ok, I was to told to read this thread and I'm glad I did (thanks Dadofsprout5).

My wife and I (in our mid 40's) are planning on going to CSS in April or May of 2016, hopefully about 12 days worth. I should know soon, I need to plan my vacation so it works around my long change at work and give us extra days of vacation.

We saw the AN threads and it's like WOW, don't know if we could do that. My wife is concerned about her C-section scar, which I think is beautiful, and I have always been concerned about my body since puberty years, because of acne scars. But reading all of these posts definitely makes a person feel more comfortable about it. Heck with it, you only live once.

I think we might try like most of the others do, starting at the beach, and then just see what happens, will we stay or will we go (to the pool hopefully haha). Little apprehensive about it, but definitely want to try it...and hopefully have the nerve to try on the first day.

Quote Originally Posted by Txcpl47 View Post

We saw the AN threads and it's like WOW, don't know if we could do that. My wife is concerned about her C-section scar, which I think is beautiful, and I have always been concerned about my body since puberty years, because of acne scars. But reading all of these posts definitely makes a person feel more comfortable about it. Heck with it, you only live once.

I think we might try like most of the others do, starting at the beach, and then just see what happens, will we stay or will we go (to the pool hopefully haha). Little apprehensive about it, but definitely want to try it...and hopefully have the nerve to try on the first day.
    There are a TON of c-section scars. It's probably the most common scar you see. And I can say that not because I noticed and took a poll, but because sometimes those things come up in conversation. I have ALL the acne scars, personally. Literally nobody cares.

Default Read My Earlier Post On The AN Subject

Ok, I was to told to read this thread and I'm glad I did (thanks Dadofsprout5).

My wife and I (in our mid 40's) are planning on going to CSS in April or May of 2016, hopefully about 12 days worth. I should know soon, I need to plan my vacation so it works around my long change at work and give us extra days of vacation.

Further up this page (Post # 227 dated November 25, 2014, at 3.33 p.m.) I detailed our experience at CTI last year and sought to allay the fears most people have. I tried to be as comprehensive as possible.

Scroll up and read the post if you haven't already and tell me if it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by clydealp View Post
    Further up this page (Post # 227 dated November 25, 2014, at 3.33 p.m.) I detailed our experience at CTI last year and sought to allay the fears most people have. I tried to be as comprehensive as possible.

Scroll up and read the post if you haven't already and tell me if it helps.
    Read the whole "Feedback After Your Vacation". In all, it was very helpful, as was yours. We love the beach, we live on the Texas coast, we love the pool, we have our own pool, we love tropical atmosphere, we've been to Hawaii. THIS will definitely be different for us. It's something that I would like to try. I kinda feel like Chevy Chase at the edge of the pool..."This is crazy, this is crazy, this is crazy!"

Read the whole "Feedback After Your Vacation". In all, it was very helpful, as was yours. We love the beach, we live on the Texas coast, we love the pool, we have our own pool, we love tropical atmosphere, we've been to Hawaii. THIS will definitely be different for us. It's something that I would like to try. I kinda feel like Chevy Chase at the edge of the pool..."This is crazy, this is crazy, this is crazy!"
    You'll meet a bunch of strangers who within 15 minutes will be your friends - friends you'll want to see next year, and the year after that, and the year after that. And since you're friends, being naked with them is no big deal.

Just got back from a visit to Saint Croix, no place like SSB to be found. That experience (lack of), brought us back here to figure our next escape to CSS & a room closest to Sunset Beach. Which reminded me that I never posted the review of our first SSB adventure. So here it is:

We were a bit underwhelmed by the long distance from the entrance to our room (Block A I think). The room was fine, the view great with a lovely sitting area overlooking the Water Sports Shack. We soon realized we loved the location as it was right on the path to our favorite beach.
    This was only our second visit to an all-inclusive resort and we travel plenty, just prefer to venture around places ourselves. But this place is quite special. I was pretty certain we would spend at least one part of a day at SSB, but was hoping to convince my wife to do it early in the vacation just in case we enjoyed it. She was a bit tentative. So first morning, coffee and her idea to check out SSB first thing. We went down with beach towels and a beach bag and staked out a couple of chairs under one of the palapa umbrellas, only one couple was getting set up. After that we wandered over to the gym and then the Palazzina for breakfast. Back at SSB before 11am, it was still very empty giving us plenty of courage to disrobe. As all who have had a first time at SSB, there are a few barriers to stumble over:

>the walk to the bathroom
    >the walk to the bar & waiting for a drink nude at the bar (by the way, that bar level is a bit uncomfortable for me... wish I was shorter for that experience. Is it 'Junk high on purpose )
    >walk to the ocean
    >lunch
    >the pool
    >the hot tub

All of these turned out to be non-events, even as the beach, pool, bar etc filled up. On top of these, my wife had her own list of "not doin' that", these also all fell to the wayside as non-events. Yes we sat in the pool at the bar drinking, yes we sat in the hot tub with others, yes we played volleyball, yes we ate lunch there, yes we stayed naked as the sun set and the clothed guests wandered by, yes we got to know other couples and of course we spent as much time every day of our vacation at Sunset Beach. We predominantly lounged under the palapa umbrellas pretty much straight from the entrance to the water, so no we didn't hide to the right.

Oh yeah and one small detail... we were recognized by another couple from near where we live!!! I came back to the hot tub with drinks to find my wife chatting with another woman, who my wife knew from home. Bizarre, but we hung out with them for a couple meals and have seen them back home a couple of times. All just natural or naturel.

Gonna reserve for next fall in the next few days.

First of all thanks to everyone that has contributed to the forums. We decided upon our first trip to Jamaica, CSS, in a large part because of all the info. we picked up here. Also, when we arrived, we felt like we had been before and knew what to expect. This was our first time trying AN in a public setting. Yes we were a little nervous but excited as well since we both love being out in the sun.

Arrival and check in was nice. The drive from the airport in the dark did not seem all that long (excitement?). Check in was fast but they did not have our Beachfront Suite ready and had to put us up for 1 night in G-12A. A resort credit note was already waiting for us which we appreciated. We had a nice room service dinner on the balcony followed by a late night walk around the grounds. We made it to SSB and were shocked at the amount of loungers present. It was Friday night and there were a few people still enjoying the gala after party by the pool.

1st morning it was off to the beach after breakfast, but we had to change rooms so a late start. Set up in A Block, then straight to SSB aound 11am. It was packed! No going to the right to find a quiet spot. We felt a little awkward in our clothes looking around to find some loungers, then walking past everyone and moving the longers around. We set up as quickly as possible and got the bathers off. Oddly that felt a little better as we now blended in! We never made the awkward first walk to the bar as Couples had staff taking drink orders on the beach! After a while we decided to walk the beach, just to get up and about. It was great! As many have posted, nobody stared at us and we felt very comfortable. We were at SSB every day including the morning on the day we had to check out and leave.

We felt most days that there were more guests at SSB than the textile beach. There were no isolated spots and not enough shaded spots. Perhaps Couples will erect some more papalas at the back right open area? We like to enjoy a nice lunch in the A/C to break up our time in the sun so we did not eat at the beach but many did and it looked great. Couples is really doing it right! We came back after dinner 4 times. The first night we were all alone until another couple joined us and we had a nice conversation. Night trips 2+3 we were alone except for security and a couple of workers doing maintenance. The fourth night another couple joined for a time. We were surprised there were not more couples taking advantage of the quiet time! It was great to skinny dip in the refreshing pool and relax in the hot jacuzzi before bed!

We enjoyed the ocean. The rocky bottom is not a big deal as long as you have aqua shoes. The Couples floaties are great! There is an interesting dynamic with the river water meeting the ocean. It was really refreshing to be in the warm ocean water, then have a cool moment of river water wash around you, then back to warm! This might be not be as enjoyable in cooler weather, but with the weather we had, it was great! There is also a sandbar at the mouth of the river you can walk out to with bare feet and splash around (no rocks). The locals on the other side of the river were far enough away to not be an issue. Also the fishermen with their boats seemed very respectful when passing by. Near the end of our stay, some locals were hired to pick rocks out of the water. Just watching them made me tired! The S boat coming by on their tours was just weird. I don't understand why they would want to advertise such a great beach to their guests!

We went to Tower Island on 'Trading Places'. After a quick resort tour we jumped right on the boat and got to the island at 9:15am. We were shocked to find we were only the 3rd couple to arrive! More couples came and went but the max. was about 12 couples. Quiet a difference from SSB. No issues with crowding on the small island. We did enjoy lunch on the island which was great. A super day but in the end we were glad we chose CSS.

A lot of threads have opinions on covering up, ladies wearing bottoms, solo guests, picture taking. We saw all of that but never felt uncomfortable. We never saw any Couples staff speak to these people and I'm assuming nobody complained. What we saw were occasional occurances, not the norm and everyone was respectful. For anyone nervous about trying AN, this enviornment is about as good as it could be!

All in all we had a tremendous time and are planning to go back when we can work it into our busy schedules! The food and service was fantastic! AN facilities top notch! Thanks to Couples for a great vacation!

Excellent review... Less than 3 weeks and we'll report from SSB (will be first time for real this time). We can't wait.

Just heard from a friend heading to Jamaica this summer that CSS is closed for a few weeks... anybody know what this is about and the exact timing?

Quote Originally Posted by MJandCS View Post
    Just heard from a friend heading to Jamaica this summer that CSS is closed for a few weeks... anybody know what this is about and the exact timing?
    This is covered in a number of posts on the main board. One is a "sticky" at the top. I've linked it here.

http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...ruction-at-CSS

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017
    CSS 2014, 2016, 2017

MJ and CS, CSS will be closing for renovations of the beachfront suites in Block A and B and the Palazzina Restaurant starting as of July 9, 2015. For all the details there is a pinned post on the Main Page of the Message Board called "CSS Construction" I think that explains all.
    Last edited by suzyQ; March 31st, 2015 at 01:18 PM.

Thank you SuzyQ and Kurt & Angie. We'll be heading back in Nov so just looking for info.

I will post a longer review later but in a nut shell, SSB was as good or better than I can remember (3rd time)...the food was very good, the staff was professional and friendly, it was busy but there were always chairs available at the pool and on the beach.

The one problem was the 3 days of rain (of our 12 days)...I believe I am entitled to at least a free 7 day stay for this serious deficiency on the part of CSS management!!

Kidding aside it was a much needed vacation at a wonderful resort...keep up the good work CSS/SSB

Its funny we got married at CTI over 20 years ago and returned a few times over the years but never had had the courage to try AN. So last year we were sitting on the normal beach and out of nowhere my wife said letís get on the boat!!! When we got on the island my wife picked the most secluded area she could find and didnít move till it was time to go, on the second day we arrived a little late and ended up close to the pool and after settling in we could not have felt more comfortable. There was a group called the April Amigos on the island and they could not have been a better group of people. For those worried about what people think, relax it really is a judgement free zone. This truly was one if not the most freeing and amazing vacation we had ever had. This year we are headed to CN to try out the AN beach but have a feeling we will miss CTI and the April crew!

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast